November 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Skinn Cosmetics - Skinnygirl Tinted Daily Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

I guess I'm on the off side here as for the color I am a nw20 and my daughter is a nc10 and we both can use sand. I don't get why the other 2 reviewers say it is orangey??? I see no orange to it at all on either of us. I also tried beige on my nw20 skin and while I can wear it I see it working better when I have a bit of a tan. I love the very light smell. It has a faint, faint almost floral scent and I hate florals so it isn't bad. I have used this lightly and as full coverage and I find it very similar to my favorite TM which is from TheBalm (also my daughters favorite TM). I'm very happy with the coverage, color and wear. I think its a great TM and a great value. Like the other reviewer I don't use the brush applicator. I squeeze it from the tube, dab it on and blend it in with my fingers or buffing brush. I also don't find myself needing a primer with this. Yay!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by HelloKiki

Made me look like an oompa-loompa (NC15-20). Reeked of sunscreen. Awful packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UPDATE - Ok, my initial review on this was done way too early as I have dropped this down to a 2. I don't know why I thought the shade was a good match..maybe bad lighting in my bathroom? I put this on the other day and looked in my mom's bathroom and I looked like an umba loompa. I cringe that I was walking around like this. Plus the packaging really sucks. I ended up returning the lip scrub as well. It burst out the end of the tube the first time I used it. I doubt I'll be trying anything else from this line.

I was in Walmart and saw the new display for the Skinnygirl skincare line. I confess (head hung low)...I watch all the Housewives shows on Bravo and so had to try something from this line. After my disappointment with the new Garnier BB Cream (another review) I thought I'd pick up the TM and Vitamin C Scrub which I will review separately. This product has turned out to be a nice surprise so far though this is only day 2 so I will update after a couple of weeks. It's Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and I think there are 3 shades..I chose the lightest called "Sand" and it's perfect for my NC20 skin. It's on the thicker, creamy side so it really does feal like a sunscreen lotion but it covers really well and once on, feels like nothing for the amount of coverage you get. I like that there's barely any fragrance (hint..hint..Garnier) and is matte yet not flat. The downside is the packaging which is why I gave that only 2 lippies. It seems kind of cheap and it comes with one of those stupid self attached brushes which I hate so I just squeeze it out and apply with my fingers but a lot of the container is the brush and I don't think your'e getting that much product. This will probably only last a month if worn everyday. I will update in a few days if I notice any breakouts.