October 25, 2014 | 1738 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Triple Clean

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by rrosanno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product!! This is by far the best face wash I have ever used. I used this for years, and then stopped using it for about 3 months (I don't remember why I stopped using this product; I think I got bored).

I have never really had acne, but during the 3 months that I was not using Noxzema face wash I developed horrible acne. I had deep cystic pimples all over my face, and my face constantly hurt. I went to the dermatologist about a month ago and I was put on a few different medications. One of the medications I was put on is a antibacterial medication. I did not realize until that moment how much my skin needs an antibacterial medication.

Also, my new medications make my face very dry. I have been using my Noxzema face wash again for about a week and it has already helped with the dryness. I feel this face wash moisturizes my skin while cleaning off dirt. A rare combination.

This is my HG I will never forsake this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by CupcakePetal123

I don't know if this is the exact product that I'm looking for, but I used the Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads. You skim them over your face to clean away any makeup, dirt, or oil off your skin. Well I purchased this product previously and had forgotten about it. At the time, I had a VERY dry patch of skin between my nose and my cheek. It was badly flaking, very red and purple, and dry. I discovered the pads and tried using then on the patch once a day. They stung the skin, but I think that's becuase the patch was becoming an open wound. After using them, my face also felt extremely dry and tight. I used the pads for about a week. I didn't see the patch going away at all. Then one morning, I woke up and looked in the mirror. The flaking on my skin was gone and so was the gross color. All that remained was a sensitive pink mark. After a few days, it all disappeared. I was happy that the patch was gone, but I didn't like these things.

1. The pads were extremely drying to my face.
2. The pads had a very strong and unpleasant alchoholy scent.
3. They made my eyes water when I used them.
4. The pads made my skin tingly to where it hurt.

I didn't like all those side effects but I was happy that it made my skin irritation disappear. I will not buy these pads again and I don't really reccommend them either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product! Removes dirt and oil without over-drying. Triclosan is an ingredient I've noticed in a pricey brand sold at my dermatologist's office, so to see it in a drugstore product made me very happy! I have oily skin with occasional breakouts and this is a great cleanser without harsh,drying effects. Also, the product does NOT leave any waxy fild behind (as some reviewers have noted), nor does it smell bad at all. It has a clean scent that is not too strong and over-powering. Highly recommend this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by tnm86

After my face was really dried out from using some medication for my breakouts, I was in need of a creamy clenser that would be easy on my irritated skin. Luckily, my friend had some of this and loaned it to me! I used it once and HAD to go out and buy some for myself. It's really gentle on my face--no redness, no peeling and no stinging. I'm really pleased with this product and pleased even more with the great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by lovestea

This product has helped my combination 41 year-old skin stay clear without overdrying. I tried it because of the reviews on this site and I am really happy I found it. Thanks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by mzxtine

Wow! I came across this and remembered that back in high school I was pretty active in sports and always had oily skin. My brother got some of this and I tried it out and LOVED it. It was my HG cleanser in high school. It was great until they changed the packaging... that was when I stopped using it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by HeatherRN

ONE OF MY HG CLEANSERS!!! I've used this product for 2+ years, and I always continue to repurchase it!! My skin is combination, but it is not sensitive. I can do a lot to it before it gets red & inflammed. If you have sensitive skin, then this is probably not for you. All you need is a PEA sized amount--- that's it! it will last FOREVER!! I use this at night after my st ives apricot scrub & it keeps my slightly oily skin at bay! really a phenomenal product. i say if you have sensitive skin, try using it every other night, but it definitely works! for $3 you can take a gamble

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by jumpsnoopy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin has an affinity for cleansers with triclosan, and if I don't use it, I get stubborn little clogged bumps on my forehead. I don't think that it's this product alone that gets rid of them, but it doesn't contribute to more. It does an okay job at removing eye makeup, and I like that it rinses clean and doesn't leave a film. My only gripe with this one is that it is somewhat drying, and my skin can get peely if I don't moisturize enough after using it. My boyfriend has way less sensitive skin than I do, though, and this works great for him. I've found that Clearasil for sensitive skin achieves the same effectiveness with less drying, so I'll probably go back to that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great makeup remover. A little goes a long way and it's gentle enough to use on my eyes to remove eye makeup, too. Even my fiance is addicted to this stuff in the shower and he used to just use regular soap to clean his face. It's inexpensive, effective and not too drying, though I do have to follow up with a moisturizer of some sort. I have combination skin and this works great in all areas. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this off and on, depending if I have a coupon for it. It's not my favorite cleanser in the world, but it does a good job with my oily skin. Good product, especially for the price. It's less than $3 at Target, usually.