October 25, 2014 | 1722 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Vanhusk

Rosehip oil is rosehip oil. The price of this makes it better than other competitors. Rosehip oil seems to intensely hydrate my skin and somehow smooth the colour, I wouldn't use it during the day but works wonders at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! My skin drinks this up. I use a few nights a week and after my home facial I give myself. Only a tiny amount is needed to moisturise skin. I use Sukin's sensitive moisturiser after. My bottle has lasted about six months so it's great value. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated, but not oily. I've recently began applying this to the ends of my hair at night time too, as it's damaged.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by evettesadisutikku

This is a great product.

After washing my face or before applying makeup, I put two drops in my hands and rub them together before putting it on my face.

This is an oil, however your skin soaks it up so quick that its not oily to touch long after.

My skin feels like its getting the moisture its lacking from not drinking enough water throughout the day. I have non sensitive skin, combination. Oily t-zone at times but also dryness in other places on my face. This product does NOT add any oilyness to the already oily areas. It brings my face to an even texture.

The price is great and is often on sale at chemist warehouse in australia for around 10-15 dollars. Which is much cheaper than most rosehip oil brands. They're all natural and from what I remember they are also cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ReviewingMakeup

I put this over my moisturizer so that the moisturizer sinks in well and doesn't rub off or evaporate. Smells great. Love the packaging. No complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I am just finishing my bottle of this and will definitely repurchase although I have my eyes on the rosehip oil from Fushi. Anyhow, I am really glad I decided to incorporate rosehip oil into my routine...its not oily, it moisturisers well and gives that glow.
For those complaining about dry patches and breaking out, I think you might not be using it appropriately. I have read an article where it says that rosehip oil is meant to be used with another carrier and not on its own (just like essential oils). Seems too much of a hassle...so here's how I do it:
I simply add about 3 drops of the oil to my regular moisturiser to "supercharge" it and apply as normal. It spreads better, solves the problem of the whole 'sitting on top of my skin' feeling and it works a lot better. No irritation, no dryness, etc. You can increase the number of drops for extra moisturising but I think 3 is just enough for night-time use. Also, if my skin does feel parched during the day, I add just one tiny drop to a pinch of moisturiser and it really picks up my skin.
Overall, lovely lovely stuff....I guess that's why supermodels use it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by holborner

It hasn't quite improved my skintone but I love a nice and rich moisturiser at night and it does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by sarah0711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this stuff! Over the last 6 months my skin has been going haywire - producing more oil then ever before, large pores, dehydration lines and lots of random bumpy flare ups. I picked up a bottle of this at Priceline when I was desperately searching the aisles for a miracle cure. I had heard lots of good things about rosehip oil but had never tried it before, I came across Sukin products which were on sale 3 for 2 so I thought I'd give it a shot. Within a week of using this I was seeing improvement in my skin. Initially I used this morning and night and found this worked well under my moisturisers and under make up (I use the Sukin night cream and facial moisturiser which I also picked up on sale). It didn't irritate my skin, the redness in my skin was reduced and the fine dehydration lines were disappearing. My skin looked plump and glowing, but it didn't make my t-zone oily. If I skipped using this for a night I can see the difference in my skin, so now I use this every night under my night cream and occasionally in the morning if my skin is having an off day.
I recently had a bad reaction to something, I'm not sure what as I was silly enough to try several new products at the same time! I had tiny bumps under the skin all over my cheeks and forehead which were red, dry and itchy. I went right back to basics and used only the night cream, facial moisturiser during the day and rosehip oil morning and night and after 2 days my skin was like new again! I will never be without a bottle of this stuff! Affordable, love what the company stands for and a great quality product - perfect! I'm so happy I discovered Sukin products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by n2fraser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nice nourishing oil. I use this at night mixed in with my moisturiser or just by itself and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels soft and rejuvenated.
Don't be put off by the smell!! Smell is a huge selling point for me, and when I first smelt this product, I was less than impressed, it doesn't smell anywhere near as nice as other skincare products, BUT after using this for a few months I have actually grown to kind of like the smell now. It smells very organic and iI can appreciate that there are no hidden nasties in it. It just feels like you are doing your skin a favour when you put it on, and you really are!
It has lasted me such a long time, the only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like to try other brands, but for the first rose hip oil/face oil I have ever tried this one has definitely impressed me!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by rubylola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just threw my bottle in the rubbish bin! I should never deviate from my regular routine... Though my face did feel nice and smooth when I applied this, it only took one application to make me wake up with tiny bumps under my skin! Luckily they cleared after a couple of days. It stinks too and was quite pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite oil. I use it as a moisterizer for eyes and face in winter. It's not very greasy. Absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any tacky feeling, and quite affordable. Check your local TJ max and Marshall, I saw it quite often there. If you buy it from these stores you will get it for 15$ as I did a couple of times.