April 21, 2014 | 1924 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I am just finishing my bottle of this and will definitely repurchase although I have my eyes on the rosehip oil from Fushi. Anyhow, I am really glad I decided to incorporate rosehip oil into my routine...its not oily, it moisturisers well and gives that glow.
For those complaining about dry patches and breaking out, I think you might not be using it appropriately. I have read an article where it says that rosehip oil is meant to be used with another carrier and not on its own (just like essential oils). Seems too much of a hassle...so here's how I do it:
I simply add about 3 drops of the oil to my regular moisturiser to "supercharge" it and apply as normal. It spreads better, solves the problem of the whole 'sitting on top of my skin' feeling and it works a lot better. No irritation, no dryness, etc. You can increase the number of drops for extra moisturising but I think 3 is just enough for night-time use. Also, if my skin does feel parched during the day, I add just one tiny drop to a pinch of moisturiser and it really picks up my skin.
Overall, lovely lovely stuff....I guess that's why supermodels use it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by holborner

It hasn't quite improved my skintone but I love a nice and rich moisturiser at night and it does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by sarah0711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this stuff! Over the last 6 months my skin has been going haywire - producing more oil then ever before, large pores, dehydration lines and lots of random bumpy flare ups. I picked up a bottle of this at Priceline when I was desperately searching the aisles for a miracle cure. I had heard lots of good things about rosehip oil but had never tried it before, I came across Sukin products which were on sale 3 for 2 so I thought I'd give it a shot. Within a week of using this I was seeing improvement in my skin. Initially I used this morning and night and found this worked well under my moisturisers and under make up (I use the Sukin night cream and facial moisturiser which I also picked up on sale). It didn't irritate my skin, the redness in my skin was reduced and the fine dehydration lines were disappearing. My skin looked plump and glowing, but it didn't make my t-zone oily. If I skipped using this for a night I can see the difference in my skin, so now I use this every night under my night cream and occasionally in the morning if my skin is having an off day.
I recently had a bad reaction to something, I'm not sure what as I was silly enough to try several new products at the same time! I had tiny bumps under the skin all over my cheeks and forehead which were red, dry and itchy. I went right back to basics and used only the night cream, facial moisturiser during the day and rosehip oil morning and night and after 2 days my skin was like new again! I will never be without a bottle of this stuff! Affordable, love what the company stands for and a great quality product - perfect! I'm so happy I discovered Sukin products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by n2fraser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nice nourishing oil. I use this at night mixed in with my moisturiser or just by itself and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels soft and rejuvenated.
Don't be put off by the smell!! Smell is a huge selling point for me, and when I first smelt this product, I was less than impressed, it doesn't smell anywhere near as nice as other skincare products, BUT after using this for a few months I have actually grown to kind of like the smell now. It smells very organic and iI can appreciate that there are no hidden nasties in it. It just feels like you are doing your skin a favour when you put it on, and you really are!
It has lasted me such a long time, the only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like to try other brands, but for the first rose hip oil/face oil I have ever tried this one has definitely impressed me!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by rubylola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just threw my bottle in the rubbish bin! I should never deviate from my regular routine... Though my face did feel nice and smooth when I applied this, it only took one application to make me wake up with tiny bumps under my skin! Luckily they cleared after a couple of days. It stinks too and was quite pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

This is my favorite oil. I use it as a moisterizer for eyes and face in winter. It's not very greasy. Absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any tacky feeling, and quite affordable. Check your local TJ max and Marshall, I saw it quite often there. If you buy it from these stores you will get it for 15$ as I did a couple of times.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by bb158

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing, cheap, easy to use, gives results. Really improves acne scars, clears up dark circles, evens tones, prevent wrinkles (in my opinion). I have been using it for 18 months, and have experienced great results. Smell is bad, but when I wake up in the morning my skin just has some sort of glow because of this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by J3000

So I have now used this product for 1 month religiously morning and night and have found that it made no overall difference to my skin. 2 hours after application I find my skin feels dry again.However each time I had a breakout, this oil has cleared it immediately. To date I have found another brand which I believe works much better and giving me great results.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A few drops of this really give any moisturiser a boost ! Works wonder with dry and sensitive skin like mine

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by staylovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rosehip oil = love. after I wash my face at night I mix a few drops of the rosehip into my nightly moisteriser and rub into my face and neck. I have naturally very dry, eczema prone skin, so whenever I don't have a flair up, this oil is great for keeping my skin moist. (I don't use any oils whenever my eczema is bad because I find it just irritates it further). the only thing about rosehip oil that I don't love, it smells a bit funky. xx