Nivea Mint and Minerals Refreshing Lip Care

3.6

on 2/2/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This balm is so great, especially for the cold and dry winter months. I was on the hunt for a new lip balm since I had lost my mint chapstick one. I have to say, this products is sooo moisturising on the lips! It feels so great and helps me to avoid gross chapped lips. I also love mint balms so this product is perfect for me.

on 12/16/2014 1:59:00 PM

This product sounded great and smelled really good. However, it dried my lips out and left them horribly chapped. I've never had such a bad experience with a nivea product before. I got some burt's bees beeswax lip balm and after one day of use my lips are soft and hydrated again. I don't think I'll be purchasing nivea chapstick again.

on 8/17/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this balm from Nivea. It's very smooth, buttery, smells like vanilla and mint, and keeps the moisture in. All the balms from Nivea are great but this is easily one of my favorites!

This has shea butter, jojoba, grape seed, and peppermint.

on 7/9/2014 1:04:00 PM

Love this lipbalm. Cute minty packaging. Looks fresh. The inside is a mint color too with a mint fragrance. Omgosh. Leave my lips moisturized and the moisturizing does not go away. I picked up this for $1.99 because I was desperate with dry lips and the EOS lip balms were not being kind to my lips. Somehow the EOS lipbalms are tacky and dry my lips out more. Anyway that's another review.

I love this lip balm. Cheaper than EOS and most of all, leaves my lips moisturized and stays moisturized. My lips not only look better but feels better too. During the summer, i only wear this balm on my lips, and my lips look very plump, smooth, and fresh. I'm going to buy another tube of this.

on 7/7/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Left my lips dryer than before i used it . I put it on it night and the next day i had a zit above my lip .

on 3/1/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was a bit of an impulse buy for me. I've been suffering from some extremely chapped lips this winter and, at this point, I've been trying just about everything that I see on my way out of the drugstore! The balm comes in a wind-up container, it applies smoothly, it's not gooey or greasy feeling, and it has a very subtle mint flavor and scent. All in all, it has a great flavor, very nice texture, and hygenic packaging and that's the limits of my praise.

I'm not repurchasing this because I think that there is some ingredient in here that might have further dried out or irriated my lips. When my lips are at their driest and most chapped, this seems to make the discomfort even worse. The pleasant cooling sensation from the mint turns into more of a "stingy" and drying sensation. I haven't decided whether I'm going to completely toss this product or save it for the summer when my lips aren't so chapped.

Love this stuff! Such a light refreshing smell and it's light on my lips as well. Very moisturizing. My favorite Nivea lip product so far :)

on 10/19/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I grew up in Europe, where Nivea is one of the best and most popular hydrating products, and we always had that traditional dark blue tin can Nivea nourishing cream in our bathroom. I haven't used Nivea for years, until late last year my Mom gave me Nivea's Kiss of Mint and Minerals (she said she got a two-pack). I had my Burt's Bees at the time and knew no better, but of course I couldn't wait until finishing the Burt's Bees to try this one out. Ever since I tried this balm, Burt's Bees has taken a hit and I doubt I will ever switch back. This is my favorite lip balm! It's not perfect, in that it lasts very little and has no SPF. BUT I love it for how smoothly it glides onto my lips, the tingle it gives, and I just love the feeling of Nivea's chubby stick lip balm shapes. I use it at nights, or when I am home and not feeling like wearing any lip color. The second I glide it on, I feel like a rush of cool creamy moisture pours over my lips, and I almost feel hydrated. I love my Kiss of Mint and Minerals. I have since tried other balms in this line (Milk & Honey, Cherry, and Shimmer), and find that no two are the same. I actually love that this one has a more creamy texture that Milk and Honey - that adds more shine. Several reviewers mentioned white film left from this balm, but I have never noticed it on me. I will pay more attention to it. I am almost out of this balm and, though I have plenty of others, I will repurchase this soon.

on 2/10/2013 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really liked the Honey and Milk one so I decided to give this one a try. It is refreshing because of the ingredients, which I do like. However, I find myself reapplying it often, with that said, it does not last long and when applying it on already dry lips, it doesn't seem to hydrate it much. Don't plan on repurchasing this product because it didn't benefit me much.

on 1/5/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product. It glides on smoothly and has a refreshing mint scent. Very beneficial after exfoliating the lips. I use this as a moisturizing protectant base prior to applying one of my lipsticks (mentioned in another review).

Popular Lip Treatments