Chanel Blue Rebel

4.6

on 9/26/2013 11:01:00 AM

This is my everyday nail polish, I needed something to break up the burgundy obsession I had developed. It matches any outfit I wear and is very glossy looking. I prefer this for work over any red or metallic hues.

on 9/8/2012 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous deep, elegant blue. Two coats make a chic navy. More modern alternative to deep red, less goth than black. Yes, Chanel polishes are expensive, but they do last (both on nails and in the bottle without going gloopy) - plus Chanel is just great at nailing (sorry) the best colours. Even when Chanel does more unusual shades, they never look garish or faddy.

on 10/10/2011 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this blue color! Look so chic!

on 10/10/2011 12:07:00 AM

I love the color. It's not your typical blue and has an elegant look. But the price is indeed steep so I only buy Chanel polish once in a blue moon (no pun intended!)

on 9/30/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Such a gorgeous color to transition into fall - a dusty deep, but not blackened, blue creme. Since it lacks shimmer and isn't as dark as navy or as vibrant as royal blue, it's actually a subtle blue (as strange as that sounds.) I think it would work on every skin tone too.

Popular Polishes