July 29, 2014 | 2039 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Suave Professionals Black Raspberry & White Tea

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by caraphernelia232

This product is amazing. I don't even have color treated hair and it's amazing. Smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wrote a great review for the matching conditioner and had to write one for this wonderful shampoo! I have very dry color treated hair and this stuff is amazing. It cleans my hair but leaves it moisturized without being oily. Since I have been using this my color last longer and my hair is super soft and shiny. Finish off with the conditioner and you will have amazing hair. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I love this shampoo!I normally use a sulfate free shampoo(mainly the Pureology essential repair shampoo which sadly is being discontinued)However I find that if I don't use something with sulfates,my hair tends to get oily much quicker and seems to get weighed down.I will use this shampoo usually just once a week.Maybe twice if I feel very oily or had used allot of hair products.The smell of this does seem very sweet when sniffing it right from the bottle but when washing your hair it doesn't seem nearly as strong.I enjoy the smell!This does a great job at cleaning my hair.It does make my roots squeaky clean but it doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped.I do use a conditioner on the ends of my hair after shampooing but I do that no matter what shampoo I use.This is safe on my color treated hair and doesn't seem to cause any extreme fading.The price for this is good for my budget,I love the smell,isn't harsh but does a great job on cleaning my hair,and seems to protect my hair color.With all of these benefits,I of course will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by lexi0412

I dye my hair and this shampoo with the conditioner makes my hair look, smell, and feel wonderful. It's shiny and adds a lot of volume to my natural curls. My hair used to be super dry. THIS IS WONDERFUL!
I would buy this again when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not good or bad, so far is middle of the road for me, the suds and water were a little on the brown side so it did pull a little bit of my color, scalp didn't feel dry or squeaky clean but my hair did feel a little on the tangled side and had to use extra conditioner, I noticed that I had quite a bit of hair loss, not sure if it still Tressemme shampoo's fault. Will come back and update.
EDIT: This shampoo makes me loose quite a bit of hair between washes. The first ingredients are pretty nasty to my hair
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jerseycindy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product in every way except for the syrupy (sort of like overripe fruit) scent, which is why I took off a lippie. I've been using semi-permanent color on my hair so I want something that will get it nice and clean while the color stays fresh. This is truly the only product I have found (at any price) that fits the bill. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, bouncy - just looking and feeling super healthy.
So I will without a doubt continue to use it, but I hope someone hears the call for a cleaner, fresher scent.
Edit: The scent is actually growing on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by frappebean

I LOVE this Shampoo & Conditioner! For me, its hard to find a good shampoo or conditioner because usually when I use one, after I get out of the shower my hair is flat and tangly, or makes my hair dry/oily. Not with this one though. My hair doesn't get oily, dry, or anything terrible. Its great. The price isn't too expensive, depending on how much you want to pay for your shampoo. You can get some cheap brand if you wish, but I pay $2.50 per bottle for these usually, so $5 for both.
It is definately worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I forgot to pack conditioner on a recent trip to Florida with my family so I picked up a cheap shampoo at Walmart to use during my trip. I was very pleasantly surprised with this conditioner. It smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny, moisturized and very smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this. Cleans well, doesn't seem to strip my color, moisturizing and super cheap. I will gladly repurchase. I also plan to get the original Suave Color Care, when I run out of my Biolage since its suppose to be a knockoff. And when I do that, those two, along with my Suave Clarifying shampoo that I use monthly, will be my entire cleansing collection. Wow. Never thought I'd see the day that I was hooked on something so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells like the blue laffy taffy candy I bought as a child. Very strong which I took off a lippier for, but it gently cleans and yet leaves my hair soft and fluffy in a good way. I never tried the original aveda color conserve shampoo so I can't say how this compares. So far I like this, although the matching conditioner was hard to get a hold off. Everywhere I went it was out of stock. Finally located a set at target. Overall this is a very good and light conditioning shampoo. It's also affordable for those who have to be budget conscious like me sometimes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No