July 30, 2014 | 1136 users online

Eye Shadow - Alchemy - Eyeshadow in Pussy Willow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 10:38:00 AM More reviews by linochka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get this! Its great. Such an unusual colour. Shimmery smooth lavendar that flashes with aqua and blue shimmer. Hard to describe, but very pretty. Best when applied wet. I have it on right now and can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. LOL.

The quality is great (just like with any Alchemy shadows). I find Alchemy shadows to be the best. Forget MAC, these are better, better pigment, staying power, and they go on so smoothly and feel like silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by aprillia

Wow. This is a lovely shadow. Groovynub describes it perfectly. Almost as smooth as Chanel, but more pigmented. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2003 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Sondra3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is truly awesome - the neutral, yet pigmented (faint blue/pink/green) color is perfect for bringing out your eye color. With a smoky liner, I get a beautiful look without having to use much else.

The only reasons I gave it 4 instead of 5 are: the case is a tad tricky to open (just a tad), and sometimes the shadow leaves a film in my crease, and I sometimes have to re-apply it. But it's gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 1:04:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Love love love this lavender! Its the ultimate lavender and is great to pop hazel eyes!

The luminesence makes it look alive and not flat.. A MUST HAVE

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 2:49:00 PM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also love this pale lilac shimmer eye shadow. The color is beautiful and the finish is absolutely silky and soft. The only draw back is the ugly packaging that I totally hate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the hands down most beautiful lavender shadow I have ever seen. I was literally bewitched by it at Bigelows and despite having many similar shades, I simply could not leave without it. It is a pale lilac with a sublime and subtle green and blue iridescence. The shadow also happens to come in a cute, copper compact and the price was extremely resonable at $15. I am continually impressed by the Alchemy line. continued >>