Alchemy Eyeshadow in Pussy Willow

4.5

on 3/10/2004 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Get this! Its great. Such an unusual colour. Shimmery smooth lavendar that flashes with aqua and blue shimmer. Hard to describe, but very pretty. Best when applied wet. I have it on right now and can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. LOL.

The quality is great (just like with any Alchemy shadows). I find Alchemy shadows to be the best. Forget MAC, these are better, better pigment, staying power, and they go on so smoothly and feel like silk.

on 10/31/2003 11:38:00 PM

Wow. This is a lovely shadow. Groovynub describes it perfectly. Almost as smooth as Chanel, but more pigmented. Love it!

on 8/4/2003 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is truly awesome - the neutral, yet pigmented (faint blue/pink/green) color is perfect for bringing out your eye color. With a smoky liner, I get a beautiful look without having to use much else.

The only reasons I gave it 4 instead of 5 are: the case is a tad tricky to open (just a tad), and sometimes the shadow leaves a film in my crease, and I sometimes have to re-apply it. But it's gorgeous!

on 3/23/2003 1:04:00 AM

Love love love this lavender! Its the ultimate lavender and is great to pop hazel eyes!

The luminesence makes it look alive and not flat.. A MUST HAVE

on 9/26/2002 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also love this pale lilac shimmer eye shadow. The color is beautiful and the finish is absolutely silky and soft. The only draw back is the ugly packaging that I totally hate.

on 9/26/2002 10:22:00 AM

This is the hands down most beautiful lavender shadow I have ever seen. I was literally bewitched by it at Bigelows and despite having many similar shades, I simply could not leave without it. It is a pale lilac with a sublime and subtle green and blue iridescence. The shadow also happens to come in a cute, copper compact and the price was extremely resonable at $15. I am continually impressed by the Alchemy line. continued >>