Essence Brow Designer

4.4

on 7/28/2015 8:14:00 PM

Awesome. Cheap, great colors which match with my hair properly, perfect for defining brow arch. Pigment stays forever. Had to sharpen it only once in 5 months while using it everyday. I also use Essence eyebrow stylist set for the perfect look.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I'd been looking for a black eyebrow pencil that wasn't overly expensive for a while and when I found this I was amazed at it's cheap price. When I use the brush attached to its lid to try blend it out a lot of the product goes off and it is very easy to remove by wiping it but nevertheless i find it easy to use this eyebrow pencil as it is blendable and flows on my skin easily.

on 4/2/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely love this product! It's incredibly cheap which is a huge plus. I was a huge fan of how cheap essence products were and decided to try their eyebrow pencil and let me just say, I've already bought it 3 times because of how great it is. The pencil is incredibly easy to use, great pigmentation, and lasts all day long. the sharper the pencil is, the easier it is to use. I have fair eyebrows so I use it in the blonde colour. I recommend it to everybody who's out on the hunt for an eyebrow product. Try it. You won't have much to lose considering how cheap it is. I can't see myself buying another eyebrow pencil again considering how this $2 works great!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Cheap and effective. No complaints here. If the pencil seems too hard to draw, rub it on your hand until it works and then sharpen it and it will work without having to do anything again. It is pigmented and "blends" easily. Does the job, not spectacular or amazing but it is a great pencil for the price. Have repurchased twice now because it works, matches my eyebrows, and it's like 2 dollars.

on 3/25/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have repurchased this product time and time again. You can use it alone or with another product for the perfect brow. Very natural looking. It stays on, but since I tend to get oil sometimes it needs some powder touch up but nonetheless it remains on for hours upon hours. Plus it's easy to swipe off with makeup remover. VERY affordable. This company sells pretty decent products for cheap so that's always good in my books. And hey if you don't like it you only wasted $3. Try it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this pencil!

I use it with my Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde and they are perfect together!

This is awesome because it isn't too waxy or soft, its pretty hard in texture but just enough so that you don't have clown brows. I have bleach blonde hair naturally so because of how light it is my eyebrows are nearly invisible. I finally got the courage to stop using eye shadow to fill them in and upgrade to this. I am so glad that I started off with this product because it is so easy to apply and manipulate to your desired shape.

This is amazing for beginers and honestly everyone. I would recommend this and I am absolutely repurchasing!

on 1/3/2015 2:46:00 AM

My thoughts are mixed on this product. It was my very first eye brow product, and since I had no idea where to start when I first realised out I needed to fill in my eyebrows at 15 (whyyy did it take me so long to work this out???) I saw it at my local Priceline and given how it was only $2.75 I think, I figured why the hell not. First of all, the product itself is not too bad, but my eyebrows are very course, thick and sparse, and come off as almost black, whereas my hair is warm toned dark blonde, which is why I thought i could not put any product in them to avoid Sharpie brows with my pale skin and fairly light hair. However i had patches at the start of my eyebrow where the hair is long and sparse sticking straight up, so to make it look neater and fuller I began filling them in with this product, and then brushing it out with the brush which comes on the lid and setting it in place with the Essence Clear Brow Gel (which is also not bad).

I think the thing that puts me off this product is the fact that I have it in the shade 'Blonde', which is okay when only softly filling them in, however if i properly use the brow pencil, you can obviously tell its fake and unnatural since it is way too light for my dark eyebrow hairs. My younger sister also uses this product, with light brown hair, and this looks MUCH better on her. I have also upped my eyebrow game lately to Anastasia products, therefore I will no longer repurchase or use the Essence pencil.

Overall, if you are looking for a cheap product you can buy for less than $3, definitely worth getting.

on 8/17/2014 4:53:00 PM

recommend to EVERYONE,

on 8/14/2014 6:14:00 AM

It's a very affordable eyebrow pencil. I have medium brown hair but i get 04 which is the blonde shade. it is almost the same as mac lingering.

on 8/14/2014 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Absolute HG product! The product isn't too waxy but still has heaps of staying power and the brush on the end is really nice to just blend out any harsh lines. It's also at a very affordable price and also is better than some of the higher end products I own. Overall, I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Brows Products