Essence Brow Designer

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this pencil!

I use it with my Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde and they are perfect together!

This is awesome because it isn't too waxy or soft, its pretty hard in texture but just enough so that you don't have clown brows. I have bleach blonde hair naturally so because of how light it is my eyebrows are nearly invisible. I finally got the courage to stop using eye shadow to fill them in and upgrade to this. I am so glad that I started off with this product because it is so easy to apply and manipulate to your desired shape.

This is amazing for beginers and honestly everyone. I would recommend this and I am absolutely repurchasing!

on 1/3/2015 2:46:00 AM

My thoughts are mixed on this product. It was my very first eye brow product, and since I had no idea where to start when I first realised out I needed to fill in my eyebrows at 15 (whyyy did it take me so long to work this out???) I saw it at my local Priceline and given how it was only $2.75 I think, I figured why the hell not. First of all, the product itself is not too bad, but my eyebrows are very course, thick and sparse, and come off as almost black, whereas my hair is warm toned dark blonde, which is why I thought i could not put any product in them to avoid Sharpie brows with my pale skin and fairly light hair. However i had patches at the start of my eyebrow where the hair is long and sparse sticking straight up, so to make it look neater and fuller I began filling them in with this product, and then brushing it out with the brush which comes on the lid and setting it in place with the Essence Clear Brow Gel (which is also not bad).

I think the thing that puts me off this product is the fact that I have it in the shade 'Blonde', which is okay when only softly filling them in, however if i properly use the brow pencil, you can obviously tell its fake and unnatural since it is way too light for my dark eyebrow hairs. My younger sister also uses this product, with light brown hair, and this looks MUCH better on her. I have also upped my eyebrow game lately to Anastasia products, therefore I will no longer repurchase or use the Essence pencil.

Overall, if you are looking for a cheap product you can buy for less than $3, definitely worth getting.

on 8/17/2014 4:53:00 PM

recommend to EVERYONE,

on 8/14/2014 6:14:00 AM

It's a very affordable eyebrow pencil. I have medium brown hair but i get 04 which is the blonde shade. it is almost the same as mac lingering.

on 8/14/2014 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Absolute HG product! The product isn't too waxy but still has heaps of staying power and the brush on the end is really nice to just blend out any harsh lines. It's also at a very affordable price and also is better than some of the higher end products I own. Overall, I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/3/2014 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I didn't have any high expectation of this product but wowee! It is one of the best brow liners in my collection so far and I find that it's easy to blend out if it appears too harsh in my brows. Only thing I dislike is the blonde shade but using brown lightly does the job for me.

on 8/2/2014 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best ever!!! I was so shocked with the great results because its such a cheap price!! It's easy to apply, look very natural and I love the bonus brush at the end! It's the only brow product I use and I hope I never need a replacement!! Love it :)

on 7/28/2014 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this!!! It is so cheap but literally one of my favorite things in my makeup bag. You can vary the pigmentation, going from very light to very dark, depending on how much you build. The pencil is soft but not too soft, and not waxy, which I thought would be a terrible thing as my brows tend to be unruly but ended up being just fine. The color is not too red, I have the very lightest one for blondes and it works wonderfully. It is a cool tone. The bit at the end allows you to brush through your brows to blend them, the pencil lasts forever even with frequent sharpening, and the price is just amazing. I love this!!! Will never stop buying it!

on 7/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've just found a replacement to my WnW Color Icon pencil in Taupe for my brows! Don't get me wrong, WnW Taupe is good, cheap, & a former HG (til I met this pencil!!), but the Essence 04 Blonde looks better on me. WnW Taupe is getting harder to find in stores too. This has no red to it which I like & I like the cap thingie. This makes my brows look perfect. I got mine at Ulta. It's a wooden pencil that you sharpen. The lead is suitable for swift small strokes that are necessary to fill in my sparse eyebrows. This is a gr8 product & so far Essence cosmetics have yet to fail or disappoint me. This pencil won't sweat off & doesn't break me out. The price is right! I wish Essence was sold at DS's (USA). Essence may not have a lot of color selections in their makeup but what they do sell they concentrate on making a good quality, affordable line of cosmetics.

on 7/18/2014 2:32:00 PM

love this pencil! this is the one and only pencil ive ever used. cant beat that price, and it is pretty good at staying on!

Popular Brows Products