April 20, 2014 | 883 users online

Brows - Essence - Brow Designer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

Gotten this quite awhile in the shade 02 Brown and i loved this! Actually i like any brow pencil that are made in germany as they seem to last forever on me. In my country where most of the time, the weather is very humid so i tend to perspire alot. If i want something to last for more than 5 hours and above, i will used this. I used to use Essence long lasting eyeliner for eyebrow and they work too. Just alittle more tricky to apply since it can be too dark and thick. I think this eyebrow designer will work more better than that, more natural. I have put this brow pencil to the test while doing my exercises and also doing housechores, this one stay put. I have gotten another organic brand from Korea and even though that one look natural, it doesn't have staying power esp. when after i done my housework, it is practically gone, which is not a long time, about an hour or two. Although this can cake alittle but it would not fade or easily blotted off with tissue. Which is what the Korea brand do and it is even more expensive than Essence. I will keep buying this until it is no longer available in my country, then probably i'll have to go back to the expensive Revlon brow pencil which is the first i got and that is also very long lasting for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super cheap, needs to sharpen quite often because it's the size of a regular pencil (so that's quite fat, I sharpen it very often so it's a smaller tip), and the brush is really useful!!

I love the brush on this pencil -it helps make my drawn eyebrows much more natural and smooth.

Unfortunately I find the black way too dark..... I am Chinese with natural black hair. The black is very, very black. With a light hand, it's fantastic. But eventually it reaches the darkest black very soon (with only a few layered strokes) and my eyebrows look like fat black worms. So I will not be buying this again..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by HyruleLegends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil. I use the black shade everyday which matches my jet black hair very well. I love how easy it is to use, and it gives my brows a defined look. It also lasts very long. I have nothing bad to say about this product, and I have two backups in my makeup drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKidd0

The light shade is perfect for blonde hair. I use this when I am in a rush with the Essence brow gel and I get a lot of compliments on my brows. The only thing I don't like is the brush at the end - I wish it was a spoolie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I picked this on a whim one day in Ulta and have used it ever since. Just a simple brow pencil with a brush on one end. It does the job well and the color brunette matches well. It looks natural and the pencil isn't too soft or hard. Great quality for $1.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Blonde looks very pretty and natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by rosielaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

A really good product if you're looking for something inexpensive that will do the job. I am a natural platinum blonde and the taupe colour is perfect for me as it isn't too red as often eyebrow pencils for blondes can be. The colour selection is limited so it might not work for everyone but the price point is also super amazing as it is 2.50 AUD which is an unusually low price for such a good product in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by HannaBanana73

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is a great product! I use it everyday and get lots of eyebrow compliments thanks to it! I would look eyebrow-less without them!

Pros:
Really nice application! Easy to fill in and sharpen (I would definitely recommend buying the Essence sharpener along with it for a few extra bucks- it does need to be sharpened every few days). And the attached brush has really nice bristles- they're quite bendy, so if you apply to heavily in a certain spot, it's easy to even out.

Cons:
Not a good color selection- only comes in 3 shades. I have dark-ish brown eyebrows, so the black was WAY too dark. I use the brown one regularly, an it's pretty good, but a little too light. It does make the fact that i fill in my eyebrows a little more obvious. And sometimes the formula can get thicker in certain spots if you're not too careful- but like i said, it's fairly easy to even out with the brush.

If you're looking for a fast and easy eyebrow fix- I would definitely reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by 37469

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product for about a year now and I think it is great !

It is a really good price around 1 euro or so. I have the shade 03 brown and it matches my bow colour really well. I would really recommend it for drawing on eyebrows and filling them in.

I will defiantly buy this when I run out of it. I especially because it has a brow bush at the bottom of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great product especially for the price point. My hair is medium brown so I like to fill in the majority of the brow and define the shape with the blonde shade, then go in and fill particularly sparse areas that need more definition with the brunette. The pigment isn't always the smoothest but for $2 I can't complain!