October 21, 2014 | 886 users online

Brows - Essence - Brow Designer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

recommend to EVERYONE,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by juliaayse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a very affordable eyebrow pencil. I have medium brown hair but i get 04 which is the blonde shade. it is almost the same as mac lingering.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by nostalgia496

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG product! The product isn't too waxy but still has heaps of staying power and the brush on the end is really nice to just blend out any harsh lines. It's also at a very affordable price and also is better than some of the higher end products I own. Overall, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have any high expectation of this product but wowee! It is one of the best brow liners in my collection so far and I find that it's easy to blend out if it appears too harsh in my brows. Only thing I dislike is the blonde shade but using brown lightly does the job for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by msunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The best ever!!! I was so shocked with the great results because its such a cheap price!! It's easy to apply, look very natural and I love the bonus brush at the end! It's the only brow product I use and I hope I never need a replacement!! Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ahoysailor42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this!!! It is so cheap but literally one of my favorite things in my makeup bag. You can vary the pigmentation, going from very light to very dark, depending on how much you build. The pencil is soft but not too soft, and not waxy, which I thought would be a terrible thing as my brows tend to be unruly but ended up being just fine. The color is not too red, I have the very lightest one for blondes and it works wonderfully. It is a cool tone. The bit at the end allows you to brush through your brows to blend them, the pencil lasts forever even with frequent sharpening, and the price is just amazing. I love this!!! Will never stop buying it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I've just found a replacement to my WnW Color Icon pencil in Taupe for my brows! Don't get me wrong, WnW Taupe is good, cheap, & a former HG (til I met this pencil!!), but the Essence 04 Blonde looks better on me. WnW Taupe is getting harder to find in stores too. This has no red to it which I like & I like the cap thingie. This makes my brows look perfect. I got mine at Ulta. It's a wooden pencil that you sharpen. The lead is suitable for swift small strokes that are necessary to fill in my sparse eyebrows. This is a gr8 product & so far Essence cosmetics have yet to fail or disappoint me. This pencil won't sweat off & doesn't break me out. The price is right! I wish Essence was sold at DS's (USA). Essence may not have a lot of color selections in their makeup but what they do sell they concentrate on making a good quality, affordable line of cosmetics.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by BeccaBxo

love this pencil! this is the one and only pencil ive ever used. cant beat that price, and it is pretty good at staying on!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by suzannahvo

Amazing pencil. Definitely recommend to anybody that's looking for a product to fill your brows in! My brows are very sparse and my brow hairs are very thin- with no makeup on, my brows are nonexistent and you can't even see them.

The pencil texture is very nice. It's not too waxy, it's more of a dryer product- but there's enough wax to make this pencil withstand sweat, oil and water. When I use it on my brows it's not fake looking like other brow pencils. I use the little brush on the cap to blend in the product and use it on the head of my brows to make a gradient. Works very well. I have very oily skin and the pencil will last on my brows for my 12 hours work day (that is, if you don't touch or rub them). I've endured 12 hour work days with my oily skin, sweat in 30 degree weather and some droplets of rainfall and the pencil still survived on my face.

I used to think pencils always looked fake so I would spend so much more money buying brow powders from department stores, but now I can save all my money by using this pencil. It's less of a hassle to use than brow powders, it's cheaper and it looks even nicer. I have dark asian hair (looks black on top) but the tail of my hair naturally turns brown/light brown/blonde so it's difficult for me to find a brow product with a good colour that will match my hair colour. I use the colour 02 Brown and it's a great match for my naturally multicoloured hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by aleung88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 3rd pencil, having used the last 2 down to the little stubs. I love them! I'm Asian with lightened hair, medium brown, so I use the lightest colour for the pencil. I like the lightest colour because I know black brows is just too much for my face, and the light colour...well, if I want darker, I just do a couple more strokes. Awesome product, brush at the end is also used everyday to buff out the stroke marks