September 17, 2014 | 1679 users online

Polishes - OPI - My Address Is Hollywood

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by littleloz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!!! Such a beautiful peachy pink. Applies like a dream. Love the shimmer to it, as well. Highly recommend! The only downside to it is the price. I live in Australia and OPI polishes are $20 here. But for the quality, I think it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by shebang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a toss up for me with this one. I am absolutely in love with the peachy gold shimmer but I see far too little of it. Unless you're going to be in sunshine all day, it's such a boring rose pink for me. It's so boring to look at under indoor lighting, like your grandma's pink curtains. Looks great with any skin tone, the same way that NARS orgasm looks great on everyone. Applies and dries like an absolute dream with great lasting power too. Mine stayed on a full five days without chipping and only reason I had to repaint was cause my nails grow too fast. Just wished it was a brighter version of the same colour, then it'd be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

This nail polish is a blushing coral pink on my yellow skintone with a touch of shimmer. The colour reminds me of watermelon cocktails on a tropical island. It brightens up my hands and applies like a dream (unlike Sweetheart, which was so streaky). You could get away with one coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

This is a very understated color compared to my usual neon orange, bright pinks, funky blues, etc. I'm not a big fan of understated nails. I usually want my nails to say something LOUD! lol

That being said I ADORE this color. It doesn't look like anything special. I honestly picked it up because I've been painting my mom's nails a lot and she doesn't like the same color palette I do so we have a hard time picking a color for her nails. My mom is an amazing woman so I enjoy getting to pamper her in this way so I really wanted to pick out something she would like. Boy was I surprised when I put I swatched this nail polish on my own nail after buying. It is an understated color but it is gorgeous and makes me feel like a classy vixen. :)

I got home and used this polish to make a fun half moon mani. I've tried two color half moon manis and they looked way sloppy so I just did I naked half moon and let my natural nail show through. It is AWESOME!!!!

If you like a very lady like, classic color this is it. This would be great for special or formal occasions. Or just any old day you want a bit of a retro feel.

Color is opaque in two coats and dries relatively quick. Don't know how long polish will last. I personally get about two days with any polish because I am rough on my nails and I pick.

Hope you like this lil' lady as much as I do! Wish I had somewhere fancy to go with my fancy nails :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As with most OPI polishes, it applies really nicely and is completely opaque in just one coat but requires 2 coats to achieve the true colour. Nice and thick formula, not streaky at all. The finish isn't as glossy as some other OPI polishes I have. Nice with a top coat though. Fast drying. This colour is a medium muted kind of pink with very subtle and barely noticeable warm toned gold shimmer. It is one of those colours that you can get away with wearing even if your nails are short. I think this colour would suit all skin tones. Although the formula is good and the polish colour is nice, I don't love this colour. It's not very unique and after having it on my nails for 2 days I'm actually a little bored of this colour. I don't think I'lb be reaching for it very often.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not like a bright Barbie pink or anything, it's cute and girly without being obnoxiously pink. Goes on well, dries fast. A decent "normal" pink. Like watermelon pink, but a little more coral than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amywmy

When I saw the review of this on scrangie, I wasn't a little bit impressed but it went on sale so I decided to try it out. Turns out its my FAVOURITE pink polish of all time. It just works so well against my skintone. I'm a nc25 btw. It looks better than in the bottle. There are too many nice things I can say bout this color. The dry time is also fantastic, brush also perfect for my short nails, its just PERFECT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Sleekel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God! I love this colour!!
I wore it today for the first time and I can't stop looking at my nails.
This is a peachy pink with hints of gold glitter. The appearance is of gel finish but the golden dust ands shine to it.
The colour keeps changing with the light a sometimes is more peach and some others more pinky. It is so beautiful and rich and like all OPI has a great classy professional finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love love this colour!! It is sooo nice, I don't know how I'd describe it... a bit of watermelon meets marshmellow meets a bit of shimmer? It really is one of my favourites and I try to use it as rarely as possible as I fear that OPI won't release another one like this again!

My Address is Hollywood is truly fit for the ones living in Hollywood!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite pink polishes! I hope OPI re-releases it in the future. It's a beautiful warm toned watermelon pink, that I thought would look way too bright on my nails, but it doesn't. I wouldn't go as far as to say that this is 'work appropriate' or anything, but it's definitely not a loud or obnoxious shade. It's got that touch of gold shimmer, but you can only see it up close. It definitely looks different on my nails than it does in the bottle (it looks a bit cooler and PINKER in the bottle, but I digress; it's still beautiful on my fair cool toned skin).

Application was smooth and effortless, but that's to be expected from OPI. I'm still amazed by how well the wide brush works with my freakishly small nails (but they're finally starting to grow out, due to a 'hair, skin, and nails' vitamin I've been taking). I reached desired opacity in two thin streak-free coats. Formula isn't too thin, nor thick and goopy. I do like supremely glossy nails, and I found that the finish of this wasn't quite as shiny as I would like it to be, so whenever I wear it, I'm definitely going to have to 'Seche Vite' this for that glass-like finish. This is definitely going to be my go-to summer '12 polish.