April 18, 2014 | 1972 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Coolaulin conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells of coconut and smoke. It's an ok conditioner. Nothing special. Kinda runny and a little goes a long way so you use more then you need.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in my last order. It works alright. But my god, the smell is wretched. Heinous. Seriously, it so awful I washed my hair again because I was worried the smell would stick when I exited the shower... :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells lovely. Pricey for what it's worth though
I don't think this product went to great lengths to sort out my hair it just made it a little less dry.
I do like it though so would maybe purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by AnneMB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you would like to have dry, tangly & flyaway hair -this would be the conditioner !

Update 2/5/2013:
Seems I have been too rash in giving Coolaulin
such a bad rating, but it took quite a while for me to like it.
Since I had bought a large bottle and it is quite expensive, I decided to use it up even though I didn`t like it at all initially.
But after some time I noticed that it makes my long ,fine
hair very soft, shiny and manageable after all.
I still donīt like the scent (smells like cold cigarette ash to me ), so it gets 4 lipsticks.
Just my luck that it is hard to find now that I like it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by darkfeathers

I got this as a sample after buying henna from Lush. It did not condition my hair at all! I used this after washing my hair with Rehab to get rid of all the henna. I liked the smell though, since all I could smell were coconuts.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not all that great for curly hair. I only purchased the smaller 100 ml bottle of this but it was still expensive for 3.3 fl oz they charge around $10. It really did little to detangle my curls and I'm not really not a fan of the scent either. This coconut scnet has a smokeyness to it like cigarette ash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

This is my 2nd fav conditioner from LUSH. Too bad it's discontinued. It smelt heavenly, just like a coconut paradise. But it was the nicest coconut smell. Not cheap and gross like the Body Shop.... very subtle and natural smelling like real coconut. =( I know I can get it online but seriously LUSH why did you discontinue this!!!??? I took off one lippie only because American Cream is my first fav LUSH conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by kibo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this soooooo much. It's been discontinued from the shops which is a hassle but it's still available online thank god. It is the perfect moisturiser for my hair and best of all, it rinses out properly and doesn't leave behind a horrible build up of silicone (which by the way is a con to make you think that your hair is moisturised). I love the smell and I constantly get comments on how good it smells..... especially from men! I've been using it for years and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Other than it smells really good, it didn't do much for me. I have heard a lot of good reviews on lush and their products so I decided to try it. The lady who helped me said this conditioner hyrdates and smells really good. She was right about it smelling good but it did nothing for my dry and brittle hair. Another thing that bothered me was that they have expiration dates but guess it's good thing since they use more natural ingredients than others. Also, the price was a tad expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by juliet1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely, utterly revolting, in every possible way. If somebody were to ask me my worst beauty product of all time, I think this might be it - I can't even believe Lush have been selling this for so long.
Given my positive experience with Lush shampoos I really wanted to like this and after the first unsuccessful try I forced myself to keep going in case I was using it wrongly, so i tried using a large amount, then a small amount, leaving it in my hair like a treatment, using a little on the ends and washing it out straight away, using it as a pre -poo....nothing worked and the effect was always the same - my hair was left drier than before, course and sticky to the touch, completely lacking in shine and smelling like an ashtray. It took me weeks of tender loving care to get my hair back to its normal condition after I stopped using this. Months later, even the thought of the smell is enough to put me off my food!