Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour

3.5

on 4/6/2013 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think these polishes are just great.

The colour range is lovely, with news ones all the time that are bang on trend and the finishes go from matte to shimmer to sheer. They apply beautifully and 2 coats is all you need for a lovely finish, and the drying time is pretty quick. I have loads of these, and think they're fab. (I don't know about staying power, because I have never in my life managed to keep a nail varnish looking good for any longer than 12 hours before they chip, so I always remove daily, regardless of which polish I'm using)

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I love this brand of nail polish. My favorite is Molten 93. It looks very elegant and sophisticated.

It did not last as long as I wanted it to. 1 week is a normal wear of polish, however the nail color chipped a few days later. No worries I put another coat of another brand of top coat on so it would last longer, however I still love the look and color of most of the colors of the nail polishes by Boots.

on 12/23/2011 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like the other reviewew I used a 5 off voucher to purchase this polish in the shade Salsa. I would purchase again as I love the shade but only if I had another voucher otherwise it would be 7.(I don't mind spending a lot on polish - OPI being my favourite - but think that No 7 is over priced.) I actually bought this in the summer as I thought it would make a lovely festive colour for the Christmas season. I was right. This is a lovely frosted red - I am not a huge fan of red but this hits eactly the right note on both toes and hands at this time of year. I have it on my fingers as I type. I have received lots of compliments about the shade. With a top coat of seche vite this looks like I had a professional manicure. I applied two coats - the first thinly, the second with a bit more colour on the brush. I would agree that the brush is not the best but as I only paid 2 I feel like I have had a real bargain. I have had it on two days with lots of typing and there is no chipping.

on 8/28/2011 5:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i actually HATE this nail varnish!! it takes 4 hours+ to dry, needs at least 3 coats, and the brush is really imprecise. But the worst part? After all that effort, it always peels off on the first day - so much for "stay perfect".

I have this in "Totally Teal", which is really nice (although a little dark after all the coats needed for an opaque layer), and I guess the range of other colours is decent. And the packaging looks pretty good. But for 7 I expected WAYYY better...especially from No 7!! I have 1.50 nail varnishes from E.L.F. or Collection 2000 that are much better quality! Thank god I bought this with a 5 off voucher or I would have been so disappointed...

Popular Polishes