Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Dual Eye

on 10/3/2011 2:52:00 AM

I finally succumbed to using an eye cream on a regular basis, I have been searching for a long time for one that doesn't sting or make my eyes water and I think I have found it in this product. I have now been using it for 3 weeks and yes I can see a difference in the fine lines or crows feet that have been developing.

I can't say it smells of anything in particular or even at all, and I like the fact there are two different type of a creams in the pot the lovely cream for the upper eyelid and the light gel for under the eyes.

The packaging seems a bit cheap, but I didn't buy it for the pretty packaging.

I will definitely be buying this product again.

on 8/20/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a great product, in that it obliterated a fine line that had formed on one of my upper eyelids. i won't buy it again, however, because the gel used under the eye did not live up to its claims (on me, at least). i'll continue paying a bit more for a product that works just as well, but treats my under-eye area, too.
i gave packaging quality a lowered rating because of the typical dual-eye dispenser shick -- c'mon, skin care companies -- get with the program.
an encouraging point of this product, however, is it didn't break out my oily, acne-prone skin. continued >>

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)