November 23, 2014 | 979 users online

Bronzers - Australis - Jumbo Mineral Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This retails for $20 at priceline in Australia. I usually don't like the makeup from this brand because what I have tried seems mediocre and not that great of quality, however this bronzer is just perfect. It has shimmer to it, but it does not make me look sparkly, it just adds a bit of a glow to my skin. It is also buildable, so over-use of this would not be easy, which means it would be an especially good choice for beginners. Oh and the SIZE, it is MASSIVE for a bronzer, you get so much product for your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by lyndaanne123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great bronzer with a lovely colour, brown, not orange. Gives great natural colour with a slight sheen. Would recommend, great value for money. Would prefer better quality packing though. Find it hard to unclip the lid so leave it uncliped. Perhaps a screw on lid would be better? That's my only complaint!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product provides a natural looking sun kissed colour. It does have small gold reflects but nothing too shimmery. I tend to try new bronzers quiet regularly and found this one to be just as good as my Clinique and Estee Lauder which goes to show you donít always have to spend allot to find something good. The only thing I donít like about this product is its size. It doesnít exactly fit nicely into a clutch. They do have another bronzer which comes in a mirror in a compact. I donít think itís exactly the same but they are fairly similar. I recommend this product if you are looking for a nice natural bronzer that wonít blow the budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Nattaliel

Amazing bronzer! gorgeous on my fair skin and gives a beautiful gold sheen to the skin. highly reccomend!
(Packing has been changed from picture above)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This bronzer is massive! It's about the size of a CD disc and you definitely get your money's worth with this. It's great for my medium skin (NC30). Lighter/fair skin-tones might find this a little too dark for them (in my opinion) since it only comes in one shade. It has a tiny bit of shimmer but nothing too dramatic that will emphasize oily skin/pore size. It is quite soft and best used with a fluffy brush. It's very pigmented so apply with a light hand and blends easily without looking muddy. Has never made me look orange, but I have noticed the more you apply the heavier it looks so be careful with that. Overall, a true "bronze" colour and can also be used for the body as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by alee26

My new HG bronzer!! The last bronzer that I was using was starting to look too dark and muddy for me so I wanted to try something new. I brought this after swatching it at the store and am pretty impressed with the results. I purchased the shade "Bronze Ambition" which is far from orange. It is the perfect golden sand colour that compliments a NC25 skintone. It is nicely pigmented and with two swipes and a tap of a brush, I get this gorgeous luminous glow to my cheeks! It's the perfect shade for fair-medium skin girls and looks very natural and flattering. It does have shimmer, but is subtle. Comes in a 35g compact which is HUGE! Definitely will last me for quite some time. Repurchase? YES! Thinking of going back to buy another just in case they ever discontinue this!