Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is amazing! I don't know why I strayed from it in the first place! SO cheap and in my opinion, this works better than a lot of higher end conditioners, especially since you can use a lot of it without breaking the bank. ;) I use it as a detangler, rinse it out and then put some back in as a leave-in. I also find I don't have to use as much products ie gel or styling cream because of this stuff. Makes my hair so shiny and soft, plus it smells so good! The only reason I knocked a lippie is because it's not entirely CG, and that's kind of the reason I keep straying in the first place, to see if there's another conditioner that can come close. However, the silicone in this product IS water soluble and apparently my hair loves it, so why fight fate? If you haven't given this a try, you gotta! A small bottle is like 2 bucks, why not?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I add some of my own jojoba oil to this conditioner, it blends beautifully, and acts like a deep conditioner for my hair. After using this conditioner my hair is soft, shinier, and has less frizz & breakage. Adding the jojoba oil adds to this effect.

Paired with this the moist shampoo and my hair was limp and gross :(

I recently stripped my hair with jobaz hair colour remover max strength and my hair is in bad condition I'm going to bed with this product in my hair and it is great! I always use this conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft! I'm only 13 and 14 in 14 days and I have thick long hair, you should try this conditioner its great!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have thick curly hair and I use this conditioner to detangle my hair in the shower. It makes my hair so smooth and easy to manage. I sometimes use it to leave it in my hair or if it needs extra moisture. Also, it is inexpensive. I love it.

Eh. This conditioner works and all but it didn't WOW me. I did like that it has a bunch of slip though. But after a while it made my curls feel weird and easily tangled which I'm guessing is buildup. So the fact that it built up quickly on my hair really turned me off and therefore I refuse to use the rest of it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this conditioner in the big pump bottle. Love the smell! I only use this conditioner every once in awhile because I've read somewhere that your hair gets used to products after awhile if you just use them all the time... So I like to rotate it. It makes my hair super soft and manageable and moisturized. This is the only Aussie product I really care for, besides the 3 minute leave in conditioner!

Smells so good. Works great as a rinse out conditioner to detangle and add some moisture. My hair texture is quite fine, but I have a lot. This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. For a drugstore conditioner I will repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner is cool but doesn't do anything special to my curly hair. There is plenty of other products that work for us curly girls better...keep looking ladies :)

It's probably the best DS conditioner I've ever tried. I've used this for about 3 months and it hasn't caused crazy buildup. Almost any other DS conditioner causes crazy buildup on my hair after a month and a half of use. It smells great, it's nice thick and creamy. I don't use the matching shampoo though because it has Dimethicone which I try to avoid because it builds up on my hair fast, weighs it down and makes my hair brittle and frizzy. I pair this with the Aussome volume shampoo and the results are great. The one reason I took off a star is because the pump doesn't get all the conditioner out. Theres still probably 4-7 days worth of conditioner in the bottle by the time the pump won't get it out anymore but other than that, it's a great conditioner.

Top Rated Aussie Products