Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 3/30/2015 11:31:00 PM

Smells so good. Works great as a rinse out conditioner to detangle and add some moisture. My hair texture is quite fine, but I have a lot. This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. For a drugstore conditioner I will repurchase.

on 3/28/2015 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner is cool but doesn't do anything special to my curly hair. There is plenty of other products that work for us curly girls better...keep looking ladies :)

on 12/19/2014 10:19:00 AM

It's probably the best DS conditioner I've ever tried. I've used this for about 3 months and it hasn't caused crazy buildup. Almost any other DS conditioner causes crazy buildup on my hair after a month and a half of use. It smells great, it's nice thick and creamy. I don't use the matching shampoo though because it has Dimethicone which I try to avoid because it builds up on my hair fast, weighs it down and makes my hair brittle and frizzy. I pair this with the Aussome volume shampoo and the results are great. The one reason I took off a star is because the pump doesn't get all the conditioner out. Theres still probably 4-7 days worth of conditioner in the bottle by the time the pump won't get it out anymore but other than that, it's a great conditioner.

on 12/15/2014 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff it detangles my frizzy wavy hair and makes it very soft and smooth and brings life back to my hair. My hair doesnt get even get dull but aussie makes it alittle shinier and smell alot better. And when i straighten my hair after using it the smells stays in for hours. It makes my hair healthier too. I'll definitely buy it again when i run out.

on 9/6/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Smells amazing...Works great and makes hair very manageable...great stuff.Way better than Tresemme and pantene.

on 7/30/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! I buy it in the biggest bottle it comes in. It is a great rinse out conditioner! As, it provides excellent slip, moisture, and softness to my hair. This product is an absolute staple in my haircare regimen.

on 5/14/2014 4:44:00 PM

I use this as a leave in conditioner. Works well moisturzing and controlling frizz in my curly hair. Smells great too

on 4/27/2014 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing, prior to using this I was going through products like Shea Moisture, Kinky Curly, and Pantene. This gives me all of the same results as those except no flat hold like the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I'm in love with the size and affordable price for it and it smells so good! I've never had a problem except for once when I continuously kept touching my hair with the Aussie Moist in as a leave in which left my hair dry from all the touching. I've rinsed this out too and it left my hair moist, but I prefer the leave-in as I do everyday and my hair smells fantastic with the all day moisture! It's 5 lipsticks from me!

on 4/25/2014 10:03:00 PM

When I was just getting into embracing my naturally curly hair (3b for those in the know/Taylor Swiftish), I read that the best way to deal with it was to use conditioners with lots of moisture, and anyway my hair was pretty dry. I used the 3 Minute Miracle Mask by the same brand and had awful results, because my hair is pretty thin, and dry but not very dry. The result? My hair was so weighed down, somehow flat and frizzy at the same time, my curls had disappeared and been replaced by fluffy/weird looking waves without any definition, and greasy in places. To find a happy medium I tried using just this regular conditioner, and only using a little where it was needed, and rinsing out completely.
Nope, didn't work. It was still too heavy for my hair, and I had the exact same results.
It may work for others without fine hair, but this product is absolutely not for anyone with even kind of fine hair. It is a volume killer.
Just FYI: The formula itself is very thick: its way thicker than syrup, and lumpy in places, which I assume is because the aloe is very hard to distribute evenly. It's not sticky, but it is difficult to rinse out. If you look at the ingredients(I'm a chemist), you'll see that they are pretty much the same as 3-Min Miracle, but with a little more water. This is true of all deep conditioners, don't fall for the hype!
(Info on my hair for thoroughness: I have fine hair (as in the individual strands are not thick/normal sized), but I have a LOT OF IT. Curly. Regularly dyed blonde but never bleached. Porous.)

TLDR: not for those with fine hair, especially curly fine hair. For thick haired people only, normal hair in emergencies. Not for daily use.

on 4/17/2014 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Average but better than most drugstore conditioners. I've tried Tresemme, Pantene, and VO5...( edit: and john freida).. This is ok but I won't repurchase...

I promise and swear on my grandmother's chicken drumsticks (stuffed), that I am not associated with Arbonne ....but their conditioner is way better than the Aussie one (which I bought from my friend's cousin...i.e. No direct association, she's not going to send me free bon-bons for this review)...

Woth Aussie it doesn't give a genuinely soft/conditioned result..hair doesn't seem revived just coated...after one or two uses you might like it but after months, no.
Arbonne never ever made my hair as dry/prone to breakage as the Aussie is making it..I use the same shampoo (a 'natural' one for babies) and there is no change in my hair routine other than that I totally finished my Arbonne one.

i alternate with both but i've gone through 2 bottles of the Arbonne and get perfect, glossy, bouncy curls every time...not only that, but my hair is generally in better condition, so I really stopped bothering with my oil treatments, which I used to have to do.

With Aussie my dry/fine/curly hair ends up slightly droopy and wilted...there is still frizz..and i usually have to use another product (like a leave-in curl thingy)..with the Arbonne (again not associated n don't plan on ever selling the stuff etc..) I'm good to go... Ok one more time kids: NOT associated.

Top Rated Aussie Products