April 18, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes - waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by SUBAi

I ♡ THIS MASCARA
I have short thin lashes (asian). With OTHER mascara's i've tried, the formula would droop,clump and smudge. But this mascara really keeps my stick straight lashes up all day, feels very light weight on your lashes. No clumps! The smudging is very little, it took 6hrs to smudge just a bit. If you keep layering the mascara you will get thicker looking lashes but I prefer longer lashes over thicker ones. And the wand coats your lashes without clumping.
HOW LONG THIS LASTED: (Everyday use) 4-5 months til empty
IS IT REALLY WATERPROOF: Yes
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by alanisrubiano

I love this mascara!! I get compliments, every time I wear it, it separates my lashes and gives me volume, it also keeps my lashes curled. At first it takes a while to get use to working with it, since its a dry formula, but its totally worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

it was ok at separating my lashes, but really didn't provide much volume or length. maybe it was because it was waterproof, but it made my lashes really hard pokey since it provided no curl factor either. i ended up using it lightly as a lash separator as the final step of my mascara regime with other mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by marijoe10

I was in the search for a drugstore waterproof mascara and I came across this one. I have always loved the original Voluminous mascara, so I decided to give this a try. I have to say that I didn't like it at all! It claims no smudges, flakes or clumps. I experienced all of them and I only wore it for about 2 hours. On top of that, it is really difficult to remove. Very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

I thought the regular voluminous waterproof was a good mascara - this one is even better. Because of the brush (which has very fine 'bristles' made of rubber rather than that other stuff), it goes on nicely and doesn't clump. It also smudges less, which is great. I tend to wear two coats of mascara, and I curl my lashes before I put it on and then between the two coats for maximum curl staying power. L'Oreal mascaras keep my lashes curled all day and don't clump at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My lashes are medium length, they are thick and point straight/downward. In a mascara I would like separation, lots of length and curl holding abilities. I have been using this on and off for years. The brush is quite good and does it job at separation perfectly and some volume. It lengthens some. Holds a curl somewhat but droops down later and I must re-curl throughout the day/night. I also like to use this mascara if I used another mascara before that clumped or only lengthened to comb through, separate and give some volume. I like this version better than the non waterproof one. It does flake, beware. Use a good makeup remover to get this off. Overall, a great DS mascara. Would buy until something better comes along.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't rate water-proof mascaras for their water-proofness so please ignore this review if that is what you are looking for. Hot Dawg! I love this mascara! This is great for a dramatic look. It lengthens, thickens and defines my lashes. The wand applicator is plastic and huge so it can be difficult in applying mascara in the corner of the eyes. I always look for water-proof mascara because they don't uncurl lashes after they have been curled. Always look for sales and use coupons to get a great deal on this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by OhMissJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I've tried so many others, but this is by far the best I've found. The wand separates my lashes, so they're not clumpy, but at the same time my lashes look really full, which is awesome considering I actually have really fine, thin lashes. Staying power is fantastic, but the flip-side is that it can be hard to remove. Makeup remover wipes are no good, and normal cleanser is useless; I use Bioderma Crealine H20 makeup remover on a makeup remover pad and it comes off easily every time.

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have thin lashes that lack volume.
- You want REAL staying power; this is perfect for a full 15 hours of running around. It won't budge.
- You don't mind using a cleansing oil or a MUA-grade makeup remover; normal cleanser just won't cut it.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You want a lengthening mascara; this doesn't do that.
- You prefer to wash your face with just water or a really gentle cleanser, as that won't make this mascara budge an inch.

I hope this helps. x

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Volumizes and separates perfectly. I don't have much length and I don't really want mascaras that claim to give you length because they really only give me spider lashes. This stuff is awesome. My lashes look thick from the roots and fanned out with a proper technique. The ONLY thing about this is that it's VERY rough to get off. And the formula starts off a bit too watery.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by rimazima

I used to be a die hard Maybelline *anything* mascara fan and now I am a true believer in the Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof mascara. Great packaging... it's gold and looks super expensive as far as mascara tubes go. The applicator fits nicely in your hand and doesn't slip away between your fingers. The brush looks more plastic than anything else, however, I am fine with this as the bristles are separated in just the right amount and place mascara evenly on lashes. The formula is clump free and the brush gets wiped clean when exiting the tube which means no excess mascara on lashes. The mascara dries fairly quickly on lashes and is not hard to get off. I use baby shampoo as my eye makeup remove (per my eye doc's recommendation) so I have no issues here. In fact, my lashes are growing back much quicker than when I was using the Maybelline waterproof formulas. (I believe the Maybelline formula is bit more drying.) I also don't get raccoon eyes in the morning after sleeping in my makeup all night (whoops!). I am definitely going to switch brands and will b a permanent L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof fan forever.