L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - waterproof

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylparaben, Pvp, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Soluble Collagen, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain [+/- CI 77266/Black 2], FIL D45782/2.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

2.5/5

This is a decent waterproof mascara. It holds curl well, but I didn't care for the consistency. It thickens the lashes but makes them look a bit plastic-like... not sure how to describe it. Also it flakes on me. Overall, it's ok but I wouldn't repurchase or recommend it.

My everyday mascara! I live in florida, have an outdoor school, and have pin straight lashes; So i need something thats really waterproof. This stuff does the job! It's easy and is not clumpy. Its perfect to throw on after curling my lashes before school because I dont have to worry about it clumping or being weird. The packaging looks luxurious and its great because it has a little device in there that automatically scrapes off excess product which is perfect. The only thing is with me it always gets on my lid no matter what, but that happens to me with ALL plastic wands so it's nothing surprising and its nothing I cant fix with a q-tip and makeup remover. I will continue to repurchase this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I wouldn't say its that great for keeping your lashes voluminous, but I can 100% say its not going anywhere if you decide to tear up randomly. I had a fight with my boyfriend and had tears streaming all down my face thinking I had mega racoon eyes. I went to the bathroom and found that my mascara was completely and utterly intact. L'oreal, thank you for creating a mascara that is cry-proof for when u are a weak ass bitch but yo makeup is on fleek.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this mascara after scouring the internet for a nice mascara that would make my lashes look like I've applied something. My lashes are hard to curl because they tend to eventually always droop down. Also, because I wear glasses and my lids are sort of on the oily side, my curls tend to not last very long. With that being said, this mascara stays on my lashes for a fairly long time (8+ hours). I can definitely say that this is waterproof because it stayed on my lashes without any residue after I played with water at a BBQ one day. One coat of this with your lashes won't really do much (based off my preference), but 2-3 coats tends to do the job. The consistency of the product is more on the dry side, which I would actually prefer it being more wet, but overall it is a great drugstore mascara if you are looking for one that lengthens and volumizes your lashes while also being waterproof.

Side note: don't expect extreme volume

I have very long stick straight lashes. Because of this, mascara has always been a hassle, from drooping down to my lower lash line, to not keeping my lashes curled. Well, this has it all. Although it's a pain to take off, because after all it is waterproof, it is wonderful. It keeps my lashes curled throughout the day, and it remains on my eyelashes
. Story- i got pushed into a lake while wearing this. not a single smudge or run, even after i rubbed my eyes.

pros-
never runs
stays curled
lashes don't feel crispy. its soft

cons- none! literally none.

Packaging is fine, I actually really liked the brush.

I didn't much like this mascara. I bought it based on comparisons I'd seen on fresh applications. I found it clumpy, and only average at holding curl. I mean, it wasn't The Worst I'd ever used, but for what I paid, I expected a bit better. It also tended to smudge a bit by the end of the day.

I give it a 3 for the brush and.. I don't know honestly. Never mind, I'll give it a 2. I was happy when it ran out.

Not my HG (maybelline full and soft takes that title for now) but a close section. I find it defines well and smudging is minimal, the brush is great as it grabs every single lash. My only gripe is that I don't find it makes my lashes thicker. But I would still use this as I continue on my search for a F & S replacement. (not sold in canada)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought this to try on holiday as I don't normally wear waterproof mascara. Living in England there is no need as it doesn't tend to get hot and humid. I regularly purchase the non waterproof version of this and I was so disappointed. The consistency is different, it's hard to work with and I end up with a less than desirable effect. I fully expected this to be the same as the original version, and found that they could not be any different! I will not be purchasing a waterproof mascara again.

I love trying new mascaras, but I always come back to this one. I've repurchased it several times over the past few years. I have thin, straight lashes, and this mascara volumizes, holds curl, and stays on all day. I highly recommend this mascara! Sometimes I will layer L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions on top for extra length.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have always been quite the mascara junkie and this is by far my favorite mascara I have tried! I naturally have extremely long, but very straight and thin lashes, so when I look for a mascara it is very important that it separates, adds volume and holds a curl and that is exactly what this mascara does! It isn't necasarilly the most voluminous, but you can add as many coats to get the volume you want without it every getting clumpy! Even though this is volumizing, I love love love super dramatic, thick, long lashes, so I normally add Maybelline Turbo Boost in wp on top of this for that extra oomph, but that is just a personal preference. Anyway, this mascara is a great buy and shouldn't disappoint if you know what to expect from it.

Popular Mascaras