December 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes - waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this in the washable formula and the waterproof is just as nice! Lenghtens, volumizes, defines.... what do you want more? I find the packaging really fancy as well as the scent (atleast of the original) - smells like flowers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 More reviews by mlfpatrick7

If you need length, this might not be the one for you, but if you have naturally long lashes this is great. My drugstore holy grail mascara! Adds some volume (still looks natural) and separates. Great mascara for pairing, too.

Reminds me of Benefit They're Real, which is my favorite mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by LisaJansen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had the same experience as reviewer Angelixia. I have shorter to medium length lashes and this mascara didn't really add much to my normal lashes, at least not with just two coats. For me, at least, it isn't really worth having to apply and remove for the small effect this mascara had on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ZaffyB

This mascara holds a curl like no other! It stays on your lashes the whole day! No smudges, no fall outs, it is just a wonderful mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Chrispy21

this mascara is awesome and stays on like a bugger.. I usually never review but felt like I had to. this mascara not only stays wonderfully but thickens and seperates. wonderful brush and starting to be part of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive been wanting to try this for a long time and I finally bought it. I typically don't like really wet mascara's because for me all they do is make my lashes all weird and straight and gives an odd look.

This mascara isn't too wet it is a good mascara. I love all the million bristles because that really helps get every lash perfect. I only use the wand not even 2 times in my first layer and they are already longer and voluminous. I already have very long lashes but this made them show off more.

I do feel that it makes them like a little straight like it doesn't make your lashes fall down but it like doesn't look curled it just looks like straight which I don't like so I have to make sure that don't happen or curl them after my lashes r dried which I don't like doing and rarely do it.

Overall I would buy this again if it was on sale because for me , the mascara is a little high priced but it works good

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have sparse, stick straight, stubby Asian lashes. My favorite mascaras in the past have been Lancome Hypnose WP, Maybelline Colossal WP and L'oreal Voluminous WP. I generally favor the mascaras that give you the biggest drama-volume and length and the blacker the better. On someone with very paltry lashes, this mascara does achieve a good effect, I get quite good volume and length with not much clumping, although I don't mind a little clumping as long as I get volume and length. My gripe with this is that I have to put on tons of coats of this before I can achieve that good effect. If you have similar lashes to myself, I would suggest you skip this because you will not want to sit there for ten minutes applying mascara. Another thing is that the brush is on the big side and has long rubber bristles that sort of stab me a bit. Since my lashes are short, the long bristles make it so that I have to get the want very close to get the product, which makes them polk into my lash line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Minimalmakeupmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is for those who want SOME volume not too tacky eyelashes for everyday, going to work mascara. I have long eyelashes and I just needed some umph. They do last long. The reason why its 4 stars and not 5 is because there is very minimal clumping. Otherwise, this is a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by angel754

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will never quit using this mascara..seriously it's a must have! I will say first I use a thickening mascara then apply this over..no clumps yay! Perfectly fanned out and I have often been asked if I am wearing false eyelashes. I love flattery lol. I never have flake off and find it come off very well with my regular facial cleanser..not really a need for makeup remover. I personally don't find it a negative that I have to use a thickening mascara first since I have always had to use two formulas to get the look I want..and you really could use just this and still have great looking lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by wickedful

I have never been so in love with a masacara before. I normally have very stubborn lashes. No matter what I do, my lashes never look full or lengthy but this mascara worked wonders!! It gave me length and fullness and I always get complimented now on how nice my lashes look! I also love how there is very minimal smudging. Usually by the middle of the day I have to check on my face to see if there are any smudge marks near my eyes and ever since I have been using this, I never have to anymore. The waterproof works great too!! I was wearing it during a wedding and I was so happy that my mascara wasn't running. I'm very excited now to use it for my own wedding this summer.

As for the price, I was lucky because it was part of a HUGE sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and I only got it for $5. When I run out, I won't be so lucky so I'm going to have to dish out the money to buy it but it's worth it!