L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - waterproof

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylparaben, Pvp, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Soluble Collagen, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain [+/- CI 77266/Black 2], FIL D45782/2.

on 5/14/2015 2:56:00 PM

Packaging is fine, I actually really liked the brush.

I didn't much like this mascara. I bought it based on comparisons I'd seen on fresh applications. I found it clumpy, and only average at holding curl. I mean, it wasn't The Worst I'd ever used, but for what I paid, I expected a bit better. It also tended to smudge a bit by the end of the day.

I give it a 3 for the brush and.. I don't know honestly. Never mind, I'll give it a 2. I was happy when it ran out.

on 4/12/2015 9:30:00 PM

Not my HG (maybelline full and soft takes that title for now) but a close section. I find it defines well and smudging is minimal, the brush is great as it grabs every single lash. My only gripe is that I don't find it makes my lashes thicker. But I would still use this as I continue on my search for a F & S replacement. (not sold in canada)

on 4/3/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought this to try on holiday as I don't normally wear waterproof mascara. Living in England there is no need as it doesn't tend to get hot and humid. I regularly purchase the non waterproof version of this and I was so disappointed. The consistency is different, it's hard to work with and I end up with a less than desirable effect. I fully expected this to be the same as the original version, and found that they could not be any different! I will not be purchasing a waterproof mascara again.

on 3/7/2015 12:45:00 PM

I love trying new mascaras, but I always come back to this one. I've repurchased it several times over the past few years. I have thin, straight lashes, and this mascara volumizes, holds curl, and stays on all day. I highly recommend this mascara! Sometimes I will layer L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions on top for extra length.

on 2/12/2015 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have always been quite the mascara junkie and this is by far my favorite mascara I have tried! I naturally have extremely long, but very straight and thin lashes, so when I look for a mascara it is very important that it separates, adds volume and holds a curl and that is exactly what this mascara does! It isn't necasarilly the most voluminous, but you can add as many coats to get the volume you want without it every getting clumpy! Even though this is volumizing, I love love love super dramatic, thick, long lashes, so I normally add Maybelline Turbo Boost in wp on top of this for that extra oomph, but that is just a personal preference. Anyway, this mascara is a great buy and shouldn't disappoint if you know what to expect from it.

on 2/8/2015 11:37:00 PM

This brush is large, so as you are applying, take care as to not touch the eye *ouch* as I did.

I usually wear the Carbon Black Voluminous, which is my all time fav.

The Million Lashes in the gold tube is a no-go for me. I find initially it wants to go on nicely and does separate, bu then quickly starts to clump. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I'm not willing to try again. The brush applicator should be much narrower.

on 2/8/2015 7:05:00 AM

I love this mascara it doesn't clump it looks natural but still has a nice big impact completely waterproof and I just love it!😃

on 2/2/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is probably the best waterproof mascara I've found, period. Let's just do a pro and con list.

ME: Very oily. I have to use budge-proof eyeliner (mac liquidlast or milani everlast..thank goodness they exist). I used to be happy with maybelline full and soft waterproof, but I can't find it in Canada anymore.

PROS:
- No smudging or flaking (tested this in a makeout session too...;) )
- Holds a curl very well
- Stays on
- Natural looking (a con for some people I'm sure)
- Relatively cheap

CONS:
- Not as dramatic as some mascaras, though it can be built
- Starts clumping if you layer it and layer it (but a few swipes from tweezerman's lash comb and you're good to go)

REMOVAL:
This should be common knowledge by now, but any waterproof makeup is easy to remove with mineral oil (personal favourite) or olive oil, coconut oil, etc.

Repurchasing forever.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lengthens and thickens my lashes without being to clumpy.Never flakes or smudges and always holds a curl. One of my favorite mascaras!!

on 1/8/2015 1:40:00 PM

I have VERY long eyelashes. Most mascaras make my eyelashes stick together and look like tarantula legs. This is my Holy Grail mascara. My eyelashes never clump together and it adds just the right amount of volume. You can individually see each eyelash. It keeps my eyelashes looking like eyelashes and not spider legs.

Popular Mascaras