December 21, 2014 | 878 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmmm love/hate with this mascara. It's alright but I'm not throughly impressed with They're Real as I thought. I used it all up, but I wasn't crazy for it. I like the brush a lot, maybe it's the formula? Something is definitely lacking for me here. That and boo to the price. I'll stick to my one true love, Loreal Telescopic >:)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by mettehau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have heard so much about this mascara, that i figured id give it a shot. Ive never spent so much money on a mascara, so i was expecting this to be good. Oh boy was i disappointed!
I have really long lashes and people always compliment me on them, but this mascara made my lashes look so short. Its supposed to lift your lashes but mine just clumped and i couldnt build up layers.
I quite liked the brush though, because it really gets around on all the lashes.
I wont repurchase this for sure, as i have other mascaras from Rimmel that work so much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Katebeck12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I myself like my lashes separated, lengthened and volumized, also very "natural" looking. This does an excellent just of all those things. I've been using this mascara for well over a year and I have to problems with it. It never flakes, it holds a curl while still being pliable

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by mackerpl

I hated the BadGal Lash, so I was a bit skeptical when someone told me how good this product was. They were right. The brush is magnificent. It's a standard brush, with some bristles on the tip, so if you're like me who likes to use that very end part of the mascara brush to coat the smaller lashes, this brush has figured out the solution. The bristles do a great job of lengthening, separating and defining and the formula is not think or watery. It's almost the perfect consistency. I've had it for about 2 months now and unlike the BadGal Lash Mascara, it has not dried out and still works great. The only thing I do not like about this mascara is when you're applying it and you get it on your eyelids, it is really hard to get off. Otherwise I LOVE this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Given all the hype about this product i thought it would be amazingg! Its not any better than alot of drug store products. The brush left my lases full but clumpy. My number one is still loreal volumous!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this as my staple mascara for a few months now, at first I Absolutley loved it. The length and volume it gave me won me over instantly. The downside I've gotten to notice, is it likes to run a bit. So does not stay in place too well through the entire day. It involves a number of touch ups. Also I feel it's a bit overpriced. If they made it in waterproof im sure the formula would be much much better. I'm currently looking for something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The wand on this mascara is the best for lengthening lashes without clumps. Also there is minimal fallout, even invalidate like me and use eye drops. If minimal fallout and lengthening vis most important to you then this is your mascara. As in case you wanted to know this is my technique- make sure that you have minimal product on the wand and apply with short upward strokes. I focus on the ends of my lashes and put very little product on the base of my lashes. I use this technique for lengthening not volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NickyJxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara, love love love, would definitely purchase again !

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Halyal

I don't get the hype about this mascara. First of all I hate the fact that I can't clean it off with my usual eye make-up remover. Also every time I wore it I had it imprinted on my upper eyelid, I could put this down to having deep set eyes, but this is the only mascara that does it. As this is the most expensive mascara I've ever bought I expected more. Disappointed and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by CandyS70

This mascara is way over priced! Cover girl lash blast is much better and lashes look just as good if not better. Don't waste your $$