August 20, 2014 | 953 users online

Mascara - New York Color - City Curls

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

The best! I have used many mascaras. Lancome, estee lauder, loreal, you name it and this beats all of them. I love how it thickens lengthens and curls AND it washes off very easily

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Inexpensive but did not work for me at all. It did not curl lashes and added only little length and volume. When I tried to apply more than one coat it clumped badly. I ended up throwing it away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Sometimes a low-priced product delivers high-quality results. This is not one of those times. I found this mascara to be barely OK. My least favorite thing about it is the weird curved brush that tapers off at the end like some kind of hook. Made application clumpy and uneven.
The overall effect was just average-looking. Added some length and volume but it didn't look good enough to make me buy this again.
Overall- meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all-time favorite mascaras, if not my all-time favorite. I bought it because I wanted a curling formula to add a little oomph to my lashes. It does give them a bit of curl even without using a lash curler, making my eyes look a bit more awake and a bit bigger, plus it adds some nice volume and length -- but more volume. I like the brush, too, as it's "normal" sized (I can't stand those huge brushes) and has a bit of curve. The formula is good, doesn't flake for me, and it's got good staying power. I'm already on something like my fourth tube and tend to pick it up when Rite Aid has a sale on NYC products so I essentially get it for less than $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

I admire this mascara, not only does it curl, it added crazy volume! I'd re-buy :3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always wear two different mascaras so when I was buying my Maybelline, I grabbed this as my second. I didn't expect to love this mascara but I do. For it to be so cheap, it's incredible. And I don't mean that it's good for the price, but this a great mascara. I already bought my reup for when it's time to throw the open one away. I usually always use 2 different mascaras to get the look I want, but I find that if I don't have time, this is the one I can use to get the same look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Definitely one of my favorite mascaras. It does curl on me and separates very nicely. It adds a lot of volume and my lashes look fuller and slightly curled. I haven't found many mascaras that i truly like, but this is one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by twinkieheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was shopping at my dollar store and remembered I had ran out of my mascara, and since this was the cheapest($4) I figured to try!

Needless to say, I'm very happy I did so. It's doesn't curl my lashes actually, so that dropped it down a little, but something that annoys me about mascara is always the clumping and blotches. But this, this was a miracle and never did that! No clumps, unlike the more expensive store named brands.

And I love the dark color it gave my lashes! I find darker mascara always fits me well.

I would recommend buying this, espically since it's so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lizfortin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump and curls my lashes. Lovely!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by mkay89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's alright. It doesn't curl lashes but does add volume.