March 2, 2015 | 1005 users online

Mascara - New York Color - City Curls Curling Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 6:33:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

wow nyc did a great job with this mascara...i never buy cheap priced mascaras and totally feel like an idiot for not picking this up sooner...3$ for a great product...what caught my eye is the pink packaging but now its the actual product...it lengthens and volumizes...one thing i dont like is how it flakes but its very little flaking and nothing noticeable...will not call this my hg tho bc covergirl flamed out mascara is my hg

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:30:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a really nice mascara for a really good price. natural yet still lengthening and thickening. doesnt clump easily. cheap looking packaging but a good mascara nonetheless.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I have been really into trying out inexpensive beauty products lately, and unfortunately, this was a failboat. The mascara isn't horrible but it doesn't do what it claims. Instead of curling my lashes, I feel like leaves my lashes droopy. It smudges way too easily and that is an issue for someone with hereditary dark circles. This is going in the give away pile.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Oliviajeanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you already have naturally curly eyelashes, this product may make your eyelashes actually look shorter. So I use a lengthening mascara and then this product afterwards and that seems to work well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this mascara for 3$ you have to have this. it does give me a bit of curl but It length's and gives volume. its perfect for an everyday look not to exaggerated. LOVE IT SO MUCH

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

The best! I have used many mascaras. Lancome, estee lauder, loreal, you name it and this beats all of them. I love how it thickens lengthens and curls AND it washes off very easily

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Inexpensive but did not work for me at all. It did not curl lashes and added only little length and volume. When I tried to apply more than one coat it clumped badly. I ended up throwing it away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Sometimes a low-priced product delivers high-quality results. This is not one of those times. I found this mascara to be barely OK. My least favorite thing about it is the weird curved brush that tapers off at the end like some kind of hook. Made application clumpy and uneven.
The overall effect was just average-looking. Added some length and volume but it didn't look good enough to make me buy this again.
Overall- meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all-time favorite mascaras, if not my all-time favorite. I bought it because I wanted a curling formula to add a little oomph to my lashes. It does give them a bit of curl even without using a lash curler, making my eyes look a bit more awake and a bit bigger, plus it adds some nice volume and length -- but more volume. I like the brush, too, as it's "normal" sized (I can't stand those huge brushes) and has a bit of curve. The formula is good, doesn't flake for me, and it's got good staying power. I'm already on something like my fourth tube and tend to pick it up when Rite Aid has a sale on NYC products so I essentially get it for less than $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

I admire this mascara, not only does it curl, it added crazy volume! I'd re-buy :3