December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - New York Color - City Curls Curling Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I have been really into trying out inexpensive beauty products lately, and unfortunately, this was a failboat. The mascara isn't horrible but it doesn't do what it claims. Instead of curling my lashes, I feel like leaves my lashes droopy. It smudges way too easily and that is an issue for someone with hereditary dark circles. This is going in the give away pile.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Oliviajeanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you already have naturally curly eyelashes, this product may make your eyelashes actually look shorter. So I use a lengthening mascara and then this product afterwards and that seems to work well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this mascara for 3$ you have to have this. it does give me a bit of curl but It length's and gives volume. its perfect for an everyday look not to exaggerated. LOVE IT SO MUCH

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

The best! I have used many mascaras. Lancome, estee lauder, loreal, you name it and this beats all of them. I love how it thickens lengthens and curls AND it washes off very easily

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Inexpensive but did not work for me at all. It did not curl lashes and added only little length and volume. When I tried to apply more than one coat it clumped badly. I ended up throwing it away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Sometimes a low-priced product delivers high-quality results. This is not one of those times. I found this mascara to be barely OK. My least favorite thing about it is the weird curved brush that tapers off at the end like some kind of hook. Made application clumpy and uneven.
The overall effect was just average-looking. Added some length and volume but it didn't look good enough to make me buy this again.
Overall- meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all-time favorite mascaras, if not my all-time favorite. I bought it because I wanted a curling formula to add a little oomph to my lashes. It does give them a bit of curl even without using a lash curler, making my eyes look a bit more awake and a bit bigger, plus it adds some nice volume and length -- but more volume. I like the brush, too, as it's "normal" sized (I can't stand those huge brushes) and has a bit of curve. The formula is good, doesn't flake for me, and it's got good staying power. I'm already on something like my fourth tube and tend to pick it up when Rite Aid has a sale on NYC products so I essentially get it for less than $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

I admire this mascara, not only does it curl, it added crazy volume! I'd re-buy :3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always wear two different mascaras so when I was buying my Maybelline, I grabbed this as my second. I didn't expect to love this mascara but I do. For it to be so cheap, it's incredible. And I don't mean that it's good for the price, but this a great mascara. I already bought my reup for when it's time to throw the open one away. I usually always use 2 different mascaras to get the look I want, but I find that if I don't have time, this is the one I can use to get the same look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Definitely one of my favorite mascaras. It does curl on me and separates very nicely. It adds a lot of volume and my lashes look fuller and slightly curled. I haven't found many mascaras that i truly like, but this is one of them.