July 28, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lips - mark - Totally balmed tinted lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Annachelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Words cannot describe how much I love this!
I bought it in the shade Totally Hot, and loved it so much that I bought 14 more. Would you believe I'm down to my 2nd last tube?!
I've been on the hunt for more, trawling through hundreds of google search pages (I'm not exaggerating!), but can't find anymore :( I actually cried when I found out that they are now discontinued. Seems to happen to every product you love!
But anyway, Totally Hot is the perfect combo of plum, red, and pink. The colour is just amazing! It looks natural, and it's not glossy, shiny, or shimmery. Just a gorgeous natural colour. The packaging is plain, but I don't care about packaging. It's the actual product that matters. I just love this stuff!
If you know where I can get more in the shade Totally Hot, please let me know!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It adds a nice pop of color to your lips so you can either wear it alone or under gloss or something. However, i find it wasn't that moisturizing, it dried my lips out a little, but i believe it contains petroleum, so what should i expect!!?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I got this one in Totally Hot, which is a dense, deep wine. I would never call this sheer or tinted. It's as dark and covering as lipstick on me. It doesn't feel particularly moisturizing, but it doesn't dry me out either. It seems to stay in place pretty well, and the spf is such a lovely plus. I had unfortunately been looking for a sheer tinted balm, and this is so dark on me it's really only usable as a formal, when I wear a smokey eye which means I can't wear this. Dark red vampire lips and a smokey eye together are a bit over-made up for the type of formal event I tend to see. So plus for richly pigmented and spf, points off for being WAY too richly pigmented for a 'tinted balm'. It also goes on a bit like a crayon, so there's no soothing feeling of creamy balm, just a sort of stiff lipstick feel on application. So no, won't buy again. Ever, I'm thinking. Not impressed, and it's not cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Meriel65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Avon Mark Totally Balmed Tinted Lip Balm. I received Totally Cute--a light natural "my lips" pink, and just got Totally Hot, a plummy red. I love them both, as the formula is sheer, and a bit thick, which is GOOD for longevity and keeping my lips in good condition. I have been searching for lip products that are pigmented but sheer, as I naturally have lined lips and creamy formulas just don't look good on me. Add to this: this Mark product has appropriate sunscreen, which is an added bonus. There is no detectable scent, but there is the tiniest tingle of mint that I hear is a trademark of Mark. I got a Mark gloss in a swap and hated it because of the overpowering mint, but this is just fine. At $8, it is on the higher side for lip balm products, but you get as much product as in a regular lipstick tube, so you can't complain about a stingy quantity. I don't care about luxe packaging so long as the product itself is good. Great things come in plain packages at times. I love the Totally Hot. I think this is my new favorite "must stock up in case they ever discontinue it" product. I spend a lot of time outside for my job, so this is a great overall product.