August 31, 2014 | 1659 users online

Shave Products - Kiss My Face - Moisture Shave

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by violetrunner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually use conditioner or some generic brand of shave cream from the grocery store. I am trying to switch the beauty products I use to more natural alternatives, so when I ran out of my generic stuff I picked this up on sale in the organic section of the grocery store. Wow! I've been using it for about a week and have been marveling the last few days about how soft my legs feel - I wasn't really making the connection at first, but now I think it must be this stuff. I usually have to load my legs with lotion because they get dry and flaky after shaving (yuck, I know) but today I did nothing except dry them off and they are so smooth and I don't feel any itch or see any irritation. One small pump for each leg, nice packaging, available at the regular store, no need for lotion - so far, I like this cream a lot. I'm interested to see if it is just as moisturizing in the winter as it is now - but even if not, this is still a really nice alternative to more "chemical' shave options in a can.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by dterrob

OH MY LORD! Best shaving cream ever! Use it on my legs and it makes them feel like silky dolphins. I do feel like you have to use quite a bit to cover your legs. But it's amazing. Smells good, feels good, I swear I didn't get any nicks (which is rare for me) because of this stuff but time will tell... overall this stuff is awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jpaulhynes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Kiss My face Fragrance Free 4 in 1 Moisture Shave is a good shaving lotion, it's actually very good. It would be even better if it were thicker, which is why I'm taking one lippie off. This product is vegan, without animal ingredients and not tested on animals. It is very slippery, which makes for a close shave. You don't need a lot, so the price is decent. Of course, it could be lower. I have the pump, which is convenient in the shower. The plastic could be sturdier, however the packaging is simple and nice. A tube version is available and would be great for those traveling. Overall, I highly recommend this product for a comfortable shaving experience with a natural product. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING! I didn't think using a different shaving product would make such a big difference but I am amazed at the results from using this product. First of all, it smells amazing (I used the Cool Mint fragrance, which also tingles and soothes your legs - so nice!) Second, it makes your legs feel SO soft in the shower. It doesn't gunk up your razor either. Third, it is THE closest/longest lasting shave I've ever gotten! It's been a week since I shaved and I barely have any stubble. The first three days my legs were completely smooth and felt freshly shaven. I am recommending this product to all of my friends and family. I will never use another shaving cream again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lizrocks8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first shaving cream I've ever tried - I usually just use conditioner. I ran out of conditioner and decided to give this a try. It's AMAZING! I was shocked at how easily my razor glided over my skin and the fact that the blade didn't clog up. Usually when I shave, I have to go over areas multiple times in order to remove all the hair. With this, I went over just once and was left with completely hairless skin. My legs are so smooth, I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come in a larger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My go-to shaving cream for the past three years. I use the fragrance free version. Let's go through the list of pros, shall we?

+ Paraben/gluten/phthalate/SLS/fragrance/dye free
+ Biodegradable
+ Cruetly free/vegan friendly
+ Affordable

Doesn't dry out my skin, and you can control the lather amount by how much/little water you add to the "soap." Bonus is that it comes in a pump for home and a flip top tube for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to buy this in the vanilla earth scent and LOVED it. It smelled just like cookie dough.

A little goes a long way so it lasts a good amount of time (one pup for each leg is plenty for me) and gives a great close shave. I like the plastic packaging and both the pump and the smaller twist cap are easy to use. I find cans of shaving cream or gel can sometimes leave rust rings in the shower.

Pomegranate Grapefruit has been my new fav.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! This gives a smoother shave for me and doesn't dry out my skin or cause any irritation. I adore the pomegranate/grapefruit scent, but have also enjoyed the green tea scent as well as the lavender scent. It doesn't gunk up my razor with residue which is nice and it has a creamy consistency. I have to stock up on tubes of these when they are on sale, otherwise I'm looking at about six dollars for one tube at my local health food store. Fortunately I get about a month and a half worth of use for each tube. I highly recommend to give this a try. My next goal is to purchase the mint version to see how well my skin responds. Will update soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The best "natural" shave cream I've used! I went for the Lavender/Shea one since lavender is calming and antiseptic. This shave cream is very mild and moisturising, while making the shaving procedure very smooth. And, importantly, it easily rinses out of the razors! Great price too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how this shaving cream glides on so smoothly on my legs. I use the minty formula which cools down your skin so you won't feel the blade rub down on your skin so much. I am so glad that I've found a shaving cream that doesn't make me break out or make my skin itchy from the scents. My skin is so smooth and luxurious after I use it. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and is looking for the perfect hypoallergenic shave cream.