Confetti # 031 The Red Carpet

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

This isn't the red you take home to your mother. This is the shade you wear with that little black dress if you're feeling frisky. That or a dark red shimmer but if you're feeling bold, then it's this shade. Application was a breeze, it dried quickly and I'd recommend three coats. Wonderful for summer as well :)

on 2/29/2012 1:33:00 AM

This is a gorgeous, classic red that works well on my somewhat fair but olive skin tone. Love it on my toes, especially. Very even, dries quickly, and cheap - what more can you ask for?!

on 2/10/2012 1:56:00 PM

amazing color, formula, dries quickly, perfect glamorous red

on 4/1/2011 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I know, I know, another boring red nail polish review in a sea of boring red nail polishes. Anyone serious about red, and that would be ME, knows that finding the right red is one of life's greatest challenges even if your searching for a nail polish as most are too something we hate. I think after decades of searching I can finally rest. I'm a fair PPP with some subtle hand veins which a nasty nail color will only draw unwanted attention to. I'm also no longer 20 and can't blame youth on looking on trend stupid. This red is altogether classic, flattering, creamy and in no way a bore. TRC leans cool but isn't 1940's pin up blue toned red and is definately not a warm red but a mid point that leans cool. One coat applied over CND Stickey was reasonably opaque, the second coat was perfection. This dries quickly doesn't streak and wore 5+ days w/o tip wear or chipping. Unlike other reviewers none of my brushes were bent or compromised. I'm impressed with this modest line and recommend highly.

Popular Polishes