December 22, 2014 | 1560 users online

Deodorants - Miessence Ancient Spice Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by JoanShar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Miessence Tahitian Breeze deodorant, I found this at TJ Mass and paid about $10. I imagine it has very similar ingredients to the Ancient Spice from Miessence. WARNING! This deodorant made my underarms break out in a red rash that took about a week to go away. It was definitely caused by the deodorant because nothing else had changed.
I would never buy anything from Miessence after this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first it was working fine but after a couple weeks it just went down hill. It wouldn't hold up and also irritated my underarms.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by elin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always on the lookout for good natural products and I think I will be using this one for a while to come. The scent is nice, a kind of spicy chai scent that isn't too cloying; I really dislike sweet, over-the-top scents. And the staying power of this deodorant is impressive. I can use it in the morning and I'll be fine for the rest of the day. Highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

AAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!! I have a serious persperation problem, and no matter what I use, i stink. And I mean people comment on it. Even in my normal daily activities, by the end of the day I am showering for the second time. I also keep witch hazel pads in my purse for touch ups during the day to wipe the stench away. Well, no more!!! This is a god send and I can't say anything more than it truly works. I do not like the other scent tahitian breeze, it smells like patchouli. but this scent is so subtle and kills b.o. like no other. and i can wear it with black and no white marks!! LOVE IT! and their jaffa lip balm is wonderful as well :)