Miessence Ancient Spice Deodorant

3.0

on 5/30/2014 11:07:00 AM

Miessence Tahitian Breeze deodorant, I found this at TJ Mass and paid about $10. I imagine it has very similar ingredients to the Ancient Spice from Miessence. WARNING! This deodorant made my underarms break out in a red rash that took about a week to go away. It was definitely caused by the deodorant because nothing else had changed.
I would never buy anything from Miessence after this.

on 11/15/2013 6:49:00 PM

At first it was working fine but after a couple weeks it just went down hill. It wouldn't hold up and also irritated my underarms.

on 12/26/2012 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am always on the lookout for good natural products and I think I will be using this one for a while to come. The scent is nice, a kind of spicy chai scent that isn't too cloying; I really dislike sweet, over-the-top scents. And the staying power of this deodorant is impressive. I can use it in the morning and I'll be fine for the rest of the day. Highly recommend this!

on 3/28/2011 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!! I have a serious persperation problem, and no matter what I use, i stink. And I mean people comment on it. Even in my normal daily activities, by the end of the day I am showering for the second time. I also keep witch hazel pads in my purse for touch ups during the day to wipe the stench away. Well, no more!!! This is a god send and I can't say anything more than it truly works. I do not like the other scent tahitian breeze, it smells like patchouli. but this scent is so subtle and kills b.o. like no other. and i can wear it with black and no white marks!! LOVE IT! and their jaffa lip balm is wonderful as well :)