Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Night Treatment

1.7

on 6/16/2013 11:33:00 AM

I purchased this at the salon where I have my eyebrows done. This isn't the first (or only) Jurlique product I use. I use the translucent face powder (daily), and on occasion, I use the Rosewater tonic spray. What I've found out about the Jurlique products is that they are simply *OK.* They're not awful (in that they don't make me break out or sting or otherwise irritate my skin), but they're not exceptional. This product moisturizes my skin, but it does not brighten my skin - which is (in part) why I purchased it. I had high expectations of this product, but will most likely not purchase it again. :o(

on 2/10/2013 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am in my early 30s. I have oily skin, this breaks me out whenever I use it for more than three days. I makes my skin really oily. Will not buy again.

on 3/4/2011 7:26:00 PM

After using 90% of the tube, I can report that much to my disappointment that this does not lighten or whiten anything. It does make your face slightly brighter that which one hour of sun exposure can easily undo so you look the same at the end of the day. This is a good moisturiser for oily or comb-oily since it dries to a thick matte finish which absorbs oil but if you are normal type i doubt this would provide anywhere near the level of moisture needed. The day cream is even lighter and I dont have a verdict on that yet. I find the Kiehls whitening moisturiser to be a lot more effective and more moisturising. Still if you are after real spot removing action, hydroquinone is the best, Aambi cream at $5 still beats everything natural I have tried.

Popular Moisturizers