April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Lip Treatments - Yves Saint Laurent - Top Secrets re-plumping concentrate lip&contour shaper

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

I love this, it has a lovely citrus smell! I don't know what it is about it but it does make my lips feel plumper and fuller! Obviously it's not going to work miracles or a substitute for lip fillers, i already have fuller lips, but this makes them plumper, like, a healthy plumpness. I really love it and managed to get it for 13 via ebay :) but i would pay full price knowing how good it has worked!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this lip product, i'm into glosses but this is a great treat to your lips. I have chapped and peeled lips if i skip on lip treatment. I use 8 hr cream the original when my lips feel cracked and about to bleed but as much as i love 8 hr cream, the application is quite messy. Plus, it tends to migrate as i put on before i went to bed. I bought the vernis lip gloss and was trying out products on the counter when the SA told me to buy this. It costs about US49 on strawberrynet, USD38 in changi airport and about US$40 here in Indonesia, but I managed to get this on strawberrynet when they were having a sale for $27

It smells unbelievably delicious! it's fruity, lychee like smell. no flavour, the formula is quite lanolin thick and looks slightly milky white. I would put this on before going to bed, spread it all over my face so that i kinda bleeds out of my natural lip line so that it can fill all the lines and renew the outer lip part.

Ingredients list (not in order)

2-OCTYLDODECANOL
Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract
Ethyl Methyl Carboxamide
Bilberry Extract
POLYGLYCERYL-2 Triisosterate

Pros:
Moisturizing
put on at night, still there in the morning
lips are plumped (no tingling), lines are gone
not too sticky, not too runny
no migration even when used while sleeping
the smell
packaging is good (tube with slanted nozzle for messaging the lips)

Cons:
Price US$40 for 15ml, very pricey
if not used, the effects wear off

would i purchase it again? yes i will, but i will really be looking for good offers, cos this stuff is expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by MaryBulychev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YSL Top Secrets is a really helpful product for my lips and contours! I've tried several different lip treatments (Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden etc. etc.), but this one is really good stuff! I'm almost 36 years old now, pale-sensitive-tired looking skin, so my lips are not of the same shape as they were when I was a teenager ;-))) Express lines and so on... you know... I've used this shaper for about 4-5 weeks, and now I really can see the difference: My lips and skin in the lip-contour area are plumped so nice, looking much more younger, and even my strong express lines became less noticeable, just like they smoothed away! I'm so satisfied and happy with this product! And there is no any side effect, as that a lot of lip treatments have, like hair growth, allergy and so on... another good thing is that a little goes for a long-long-long way... Will repurchase! In spite of it's quite a costly thing... Love it!