January 31, 2015 | 1933 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F82 Round Top Synthetic Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:37:00 AM More reviews by holly5652

HANDS DOWN FAVOURITE FOUNDATION BRUSH! I love it so much for my foundation (if i'm not using my beautyblender), it is just so soft, the shape is perfect, it does not shed and is great value for money - I got it and the four other sigmax brushes for AUD$120 - which I think is a steal, considering how long it will last.

I have other similar brushes which I used to use before buying this one, such as the Elf or Real Techniques Expert Face and Buffing Brush - and the Sigma F82 is just so much softer, better made - especially the handle, it is much firmer and more luxurious/ expensive looking, and overall it just functions and applies my foundation better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 2:28:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush for my Mac long wear foundation or any fluid foundation. The finish on this brush is amazing! They last around 1 year and I have replaced mine twice now. It dosnt leave streaks or hairs. I wouldn't use another foundation brush now. The finish is a satin buffed healthy glow and dosnt leave you looking like you have a lot of foundation on. I love this product and wouldn't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by skygazer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After doing my research, I decided to get this brush instead of the Sigma F80 as the slightly rounded corners helps in reaching hard to reach corners (like the sides of the nose). Its also slightly denser so supposedly blends even better.

Long story short, I love this brush! It's super soft! As it's synthetic, it can take cream products unlike natural hair brushes. Most importantly it achieves a much more natural look with better coverage than a regular flat foundation brush. I've used less bb cream / powder foundation to get the same effect than previously, and cut my application time compared to using fingers in the past. Highly, highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by geekymakeup

I normally never use a foundation brush, but I started to have problems with my joints. It was painful to use my fingers to apply my foundation. It was taking me forever to get my foundation on in the morning which also made the liquid thicker than normal. I saw many makeup videos on youtube raving about this brush. Under much debate, I purchased this brush. It was the best decision that I made in my makeup routine. I can apply my foundation in less than 2 minutes. It goes on evenly and smoothly and I end up using less foundation. I am saving money! And my joints get a break.

The brush is very durable through washes. I use a soap saver with "goosebumps" to clean my brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Suffice to say that this brush replaced three others in my collection and does a better job than any of the others. I use this brush to stipple on foundation and buff it out, sweep off excess powder and shadow fallout, buff through face make-up mistakes (too much blush, misplaced contour, etc.), and generally give my face an airbrushed finish. I *love* this brush and am certain it's positively impacted my daily make-up routine.

Pros:
* so versatile
* very soft, dense bristles
* rounded shape gets into corners well
* durable (through regular washing and daily spot cleaning)
* aesthetically pleasing

Cons:
* handle is a bit wide (so it will take up a bit of room in storing)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this and the flat top and can never decide which I like more. It's great for foundation and I have owned it for over 2 years without any issues. Get either one they're both amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have read about this brush and seen youtube gurus use it for a long time now, but I was always hesitant in purchasing one for myself...until I got fed up with how quickly my UD Good Karma Blurring brush is getting dirty and decided to take the plunge.
I'm so glad I did! The brush deserves its raves, and I'm so happy with it that I will invest in the F80 flat top as well.

It's soft, densely packed, and applied my foundation better than the Beauty Blender. No flakey patches raised, no unevenness...just smooth, airbrushed perfection! It even enhances my foundations' coverage, it's just amazing.
And, I don't feel the need to wash it after one use! With my previously favourite UD brush, the foundation would clog the bristles after one use, which rendered it useless for a second application without washing it first.
This Sigma brush looked almost clean after I was done, I wiped it a bit on a clean tissue and that took care of the foundation residue left on the bristles. And to me, who sees brush washing as a chore, lol, this is awesome. I can probably get away with only washing it after 2-3 uses!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lawwwwd words cannot explain how much I love this brush. Definitely one of my favorite brushes I own.

It's bristles are so soft and packed so densely. I absolutely love it. I mainly use it to contour with my bronzer but it works just as amazing with liquid, cream, and powder products. It really blends everything together effortlessly.

I've has my brush for almost 2 years and I has not shed on me. It does get a little hard to clean because it is so densely packed and the glue that attaches the actual handle to the barrel ( is that what it's called) is wearing off so it's loose but its lasted me two years and I'm sure I can just glue it back.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
If you're contemplating on getting it.. Don't.. Just get it. You will not regret

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by noorhasclaws

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the F82 for my youngblood loose mineral foundation, and the F80 for my liquid foundation. My other kabuki brush I got from youngblood was shedding and it left hairs on my face. THIS DOES NOT SHED! If you need a kabuki brush for your mineral powder, ladies I would recommend this... it gives medium- full coverage with my powder, but it can also give a sheer cover with a little bit of powder. I also use real techniques, but i would not use them for mineral powder, because this is a better option. Its soft, dense and controllable. Honestly I have fun using my brushes, and using this brush is so exciting <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by RJDJ54

I love this brush, dense and soft and gives a good streakfree finish with my Ellis Faas skin veil foundation it does'nt soak up the product

I can really recommend this brush.