August 30, 2014 | 968 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F82 Round Top Synthetic Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this and the flat top and can never decide which I like more. It's great for foundation and I have owned it for over 2 years without any issues. Get either one they're both amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have read about this brush and seen youtube gurus use it for a long time now, but I was always hesitant in purchasing one for myself...until I got fed up with how quickly my UD Good Karma Blurring brush is getting dirty and decided to take the plunge.
I'm so glad I did! The brush deserves its raves, and I'm so happy with it that I will invest in the F80 flat top as well.

It's soft, densely packed, and applied my foundation better than the Beauty Blender. No flakey patches raised, no unevenness...just smooth, airbrushed perfection! It even enhances my foundations' coverage, it's just amazing.
And, I don't feel the need to wash it after one use! With my previously favourite UD brush, the foundation would clog the bristles after one use, which rendered it useless for a second application without washing it first.
This Sigma brush looked almost clean after I was done, I wiped it a bit on a clean tissue and that took care of the foundation residue left on the bristles. And to me, who sees brush washing as a chore, lol, this is awesome. I can probably get away with only washing it after 2-3 uses!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lawwwwd words cannot explain how much I love this brush. Definitely one of my favorite brushes I own.

It's bristles are so soft and packed so densely. I absolutely love it. I mainly use it to contour with my bronzer but it works just as amazing with liquid, cream, and powder products. It really blends everything together effortlessly.

I've has my brush for almost 2 years and I has not shed on me. It does get a little hard to clean because it is so densely packed and the glue that attaches the actual handle to the barrel ( is that what it's called) is wearing off so it's loose but its lasted me two years and I'm sure I can just glue it back.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
If you're contemplating on getting it.. Don't.. Just get it. You will not regret

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by noorhasclaws

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the F82 for my youngblood loose mineral foundation, and the F80 for my liquid foundation. My other kabuki brush I got from youngblood was shedding and it left hairs on my face. THIS DOES NOT SHED! If you need a kabuki brush for your mineral powder, ladies I would recommend this... it gives medium- full coverage with my powder, but it can also give a sheer cover with a little bit of powder. I also use real techniques, but i would not use them for mineral powder, because this is a better option. Its soft, dense and controllable. Honestly I have fun using my brushes, and using this brush is so exciting <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by RJDJ54

I love this brush, dense and soft and gives a good streakfree finish with my Ellis Faas skin veil foundation it does'nt soak up the product

I can really recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

Sigma F82 is THE BEST foundation brush ever! Seriously. I normally hate foundation brushes, because pretty much all of them leave streaks that are a pain in the butt to fix. I tried the flat top f80, and although the finish was good, I really didn't like the flat top. Then I read great things about the soft rounded F82, and thought I would give it a try. So glad I did! It's amazing! The soft, dense, rounded top conforms so nicely to the shape of the face, and makes application sooooo comfortable and easy! It works with liquid, stick, cream and powder foundations equally wonderfully. NO streaks! None! It's like the bristles on this thing just buff in this perfect airbrush effect on the first pass. I'm really shocked and amazed at how much I love this brush .... and at how much of a difference there really is between good brushes and not-so-good brushes. Just a world of difference! From the ease of application, to the quality, performance and finish. This brush is lightyears better than any other foundation brush I've ever used.

If you like to use a foundation brush for makeup application, or if you have been disappointed in the past with foundation brushes ...give this one a try. Really and truly. You will love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I always use this for my foundation and it gives a flawless full coverage. This brush is more expensive than the ones from real techniques that I like too, but it's definitely better quality. I wash this every week and have never noticed any shedding. Love it and will repurchase it, but this is likely to last me a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by aquaryss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the HG brush for applying liquid foundation. If you're debating getting this or the F80, choose this one instead. I used the F80 prior to this, and while it worked amazing, this is actually better! I didn't think it was possible..

There's something about the roundness of the brush shape that fits in more naturally with the curvature of a face, thus ultimately creating a more airbrushed look. It is also smaller and more precise than the F80.

Perfect brush, super soft, doesn't shed, clean it regularly and it will stay as good as new. (I use Daiso's puff and sponge detergent, and it cleans it perfectly!)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Justagirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this as a Christmas present from my fabulous boyfriend and I'm super impressed! He didn't know which one to buy, so got this and the F80, but this is my favourite of the two.

Prior to this, I'd been using either the Real Techniques expert face brush or the Real Techniques stippling brush to apply foundation.

Though the brushes I'd been using were fantastic, I'm absolutely loving the finish that this brush gives me!

My brush collection is mostly RT and MAC and some cheaper brands such as E.L.F or Lauren Luke, but having used two Sigma brushes, I'm definitely going to be investing in more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I am in love with this brush!! For the past few months I have been frantically trying to find a good foundation brush. I ended making so many returns, I bet the SAs at Sephora probably got sick of seeing me doing returns on a weekly basis. I've tried so many brushes that I can't even name them all. ELF, Anna Sui, Shiseido, Urban Decay, MUFE, Sephora, etc. Just to name a few and none of them even comes close to this brush.

I ordered these online after caving in when my close friend highly recommended these. I always knew there was a big hype on it since all the YouTube beauty gurus would use Sigma brushes. Still, I was skeptical that it could be as great as they say it is. I didn't have high hopes after being disappointed so many times and was a little worried since it's going to be difficult to return if I am not happy with it.

What can I say? This brush took me by surprise and I am absolutely in love with it! It applies my foundation like a dream and makes it look so natural as though it's my own skin. I love how dense this brush is so it isn't absorbing a lot of makeup and you don't end up using as much product. Two pumps of my MUFE HD foundation and it provides pretty much full coverage! That's saying a lot considering how I am going through an allergic reaction and my face is super red and discoloured. It hides all of my hyperpigmentation, acne scars, freckles, everything!! I usually have to use about three to four pumps to get the same amount of coverage. I can even get away with less than two pumps when using this brush. It doesn't shed and it's super sturdy. Holds its shape well after washing it. What can I say? It's worth every penny and the funny thing is, this is cheapest brush compared to all the others excluding ELF. Go and get it! You will not regret purchasing this brush. It's amazing!