November 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - I'm Getting Sunburned

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Sizzle0431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

First time using a Wet N Wild product and I absolutely love it! Great price and great pigment! I'm in love! Hopefully the other colors pallets I got turn out this good!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

Oh my goodness, this eyeshadow trio is great! They are highly pigmented colors and I use them sooo much. :) A little goes a long way with this eyeshadow. The price is very cheap and the packaging is simple and nice. Go buy it!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Didn't like it at all on my eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by loveyounickj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this trio! They are highly pigmented and they have such good quality for an inexpensive product.
I love the colors separately and they work so well together too and they're easily blendable. I thick i definitely will purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this trio of eye shadows!

I got this last weekend and initially planned on using these separately with other shadows but of course I ended up trying them all together and LOVE them!!

*All 3 are very pigmented! But all blendable too!!

*I only get a tiny bit of fallout from the "crease" shadow.

*Lasting power w/out a eye shadow primer is pretty good but I do prefer using a primer with eye shadows in general and with a primer these shadows look very bold and so pretty!

Total repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really good pigmented shadows. It's my 2nd favorite of the trio collection. I think the color combination is pretty but the pink is too cool toned to match the gold the way I want it. The gold is a dupe for Mac's amber lights. It's a gold with an amber (orange type) undertone. The finish is a pretty almost metallic frosty looking sheen. The crease is a dark brown with micro bronze shimmers. It's very pigmented and dark. It has fallout that stains and can get over the colors in the pan. The pink is a dupe for Mac swish. I think it's a pretty pink but very cool toned as I mentioned and frosty. The name suits well with the palette. It goes with summertime. I do recommend this palette if you like golds and want pigmented colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by makeupnoobie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this online from crushcosmetics.com.au and it cost $10 plus shipping, however this product is hard to get your hands on if your not from the US.

The gold shade is simply INCREDIBLE, is has quite chunky glitter but it adds the most amazing effect on my brown eyes. It is also amazingly pigmented.

The pink shade is definately cool toned and it works quite well as a highlight shade (do not use this as a browbone shade as recommended though!!), and when I use this on my lid I definately have to add some eyeliner to make sure I look alert and bright. Whenever I wear the pink or golden shade I get sooo many compliments! This trio is definately great for brown eyes :)

The brown shade is actually very hard to blend which is annoying as it is very very very pigmented and it has horrible fall out. In saying that though, all three shades have fall out, so definately apply your foundation after eye makeup when using these eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the pink "browbone" color on my lids, and a sweep of the crease brown in the crease. I never like the eyelid colors of W&W, and almost always prefer the browbone highlight on my lids. These shadows do give outstanding quality for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Angelbones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All the colors in this palette are soft, buttery, and pigmented. Because they are soft, however, the dark brown (the softest color) in my palette shattered a few months after purchasing it. The pink and gold still remain. The gold and brown are very fallout prone -- to combat this, I dust loose powder under my eyes before doing my eye makeup, and then brush the fallout and loose powder off when I am done. I LOVE the gold is this palette, and it looks especially remarkable over a dark base. All the colors are very shimmery. Even with its setbacks, I think this is a very good palette for the price and would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great summer palette! The pink is great for valentines day looks
and the brown is a great liner and this gold is GORGEOUS!!!
The rating is 4 because I found that it isn't much of a powder as much as it is a glitter.Mine I bought and the packaging was broken but I'll live with it.But a really great palette and I would repurchase.