November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lips - Coty - Miss Sporty Liner in Coffee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by solyacska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think Miss Sporty makeup is a joke in general but this lipliner is quite awesome. I got this to tide me over until I could get my hands on MAC Oak but it's so good I might actually stick to it now!

The colour is basically the same as Oak, maybe it has a tiny bit more of a reddish undertone, nothing noticeable though. Consistency is creamy and it stays on just as long as any other expensive lipliner. And for 2 I can sharpen it as often as I want.
I've worn this with a variety of shades as it's basically the same shade as my lips, just a bit more brown. It looked really good with my peach and taupe lipsticks. It's pretty much a staple lipliner colour, definitely recommended if you don't want to shell out on MAC or something more expensive.

And here is the bonus: if you have coppery red hair, this works beautifully as an eyebrow pencil. Don't laugh. I had my hair dyed copper from black a few days ago and I couldn't find anything to fill out my eyebrows with to match my hair. I grabbed this in a whim and drew on my brows - whoa, perfect coppery red brows that stay on very long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this as a cheap alternative to Macs oak liner. is almost as pigmented as mac, stays on nearly as long, but for the price its good. always re purchase this.