March 1, 2015 | 1228 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Pomegranate Raspberry

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2015 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Chrisaerith

Got this as a gift from a family member and was so excited to put some on because I had previously heard raves about it on YouTube channels, but I was utterly disappointed with this product because:
- it made the skin around the edges of my lips itch like mad
- it stung a little a few seconds after application and it stayed that way throughout until I washed it off.

tried the pomegranate raspberry first and Decided maybe I'm allergic to this particular flavor, then I tried lime crime and it gave me the same nasty reaction.

- product packaging is unique but bulky
- not as moisturizing as I thought it would be
- dragged on lips upon application
- did not do anything to help my lips whatsoever

It's pretty cheap so I shouldn't have expected much. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinksk8wax

I love EOS lip balms and probably have about 15 in my collection. That being said, if you're looking to help chapped lips don't expect this to do the job. It's great for everyday moisturizing but if you need something heavier duty stick to Blistex or Chap Stick brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I guess I m one of the rare few that enjoy this. I love the feel, texture, packaging & application. My lips feel smooth, healthy & hydrated. I also just adore the smell & even the "taste" lol. This is great for the days I don't want to bring attention to my lips. I find it more moisturizing then Baby Lips. Will re purchase, although they last quite a while...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by cinnamin2

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not really crazy about this product, i found my lips were dry after about 10 minutes after each use. I had to reapply often and it was just a hassle...i do tend to have drier lips to begin with so that may have been the problem- but plain old chapstick lasts longer on me. The packaging is really bulky to carry around but i kept it in a drawer at work and it actually helped me find it better through all the junk lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Same as the others -- but the smell is actually very nice. Hard lip balm and not moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. I love pomegranate and raspberry, and I love the design of eos lip balms so when I came across this on a Target run, I swooped in. It smells wonderful and glides on smoothly. The packaging is cute, but bulky. But this chapstick has dried out my lips like crazy. I put it on at various times during the day for the past few days, and found it to be moisturizing for a little while, but by the end of the day, my lips would feel dry and chapped. I really wanted to like this, but sadly, I absolutely hate it. You're definitely buying this chapstick for the gimmick it sells. I haven't had good history with these lip balms, but I wish I could, because of how cute they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by arabiannights

I PUT THIS ON THREE HOURS AGO AND I CAN STILL FEEL IT MAKING SWEET LOVE TO MY LIPS OMG
AND IT TASTES SO GOOD I JUST...UNF. JUST UNF.

This is my first eos lip balm, and I typically gravitate towards pomegranate flavors in lip balm (for example, I like the Burt's Bees lip balm with pomegranate oil), so I went with this while I was in CVS.

and guys. GUYS. I don't know where my cracked and peeling lips went, and I sure don't want them back. AND CAN WE JUST SIT IN AWE OF THIS PACKAGING LIKE JUST TWISTING IT OPEN AND CLOSED AGAIN IS RELAXING ME. And the color is a deep raspberry, which is super cute imo.

It feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips and it's lasted FOREVER. I HAVEN'T EVEN REAPPLIED AND IT'S STILL SEHR GUT. UNF.

I wish I'd given in to the hype sooner. This is a total win!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Grapeyhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used EOS lip balm for about a year with no complaints. But about a month ago my lips became extremely dry, swollen and cracked. I stopped using the Eos and my lips got better, but were still extremely dry. Eventually they got better, but soon returned. I had forgotten my usual chapstick at home and I was at work. The only thing I had in my purse was an Eos summerfruit lip balm, and I was so desperate that I used it. Within minutes my lips were itchy and swollen. A red ring formed all around my mouth and is still here two days later. I've heard of other people having allergic reactions to the lip balm. My best advice, just buy blistex or use vaseline.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ihearteos

The Pomegranate Raspberry Eos has a subtle berry smell, which is perfect for people who don't like strong smells. It is moisturizing, however not the best in the Eos line. The color is a dark red, which is just gorgeous. Overall, this would not be my absolute favorite, but still quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For my first eos lipbalm.. I tried em in the store n I liked this better.. It smells n tastes the best.. It's very moisturizing and non sticky.. And I think it would last for a while.. Cuz u don't need to apply ALLOT. Overall I really love it.