September 1, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Pomegranate Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ihearteos

The Pomegranate Raspberry Eos has a subtle berry smell, which is perfect for people who don't like strong smells. It is moisturizing, however not the best in the Eos line. The color is a dark red, which is just gorgeous. Overall, this would not be my absolute favorite, but still quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For my first eos lipbalm.. I tried em in the store n I liked this better.. It smells n tastes the best.. It's very moisturizing and non sticky.. And I think it would last for a while.. Cuz u don't need to apply ALLOT. Overall I really love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupjaja

i think this is the best tasting lipbalm i own. its simply yummy. great lip moisturizer & non sticky

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Synnfuleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

*sigh* I wish I could give this a sparkling review. I swear to you all, I tried.
I LOVE the design, I love the balm, I love the feel, the smell, the everything. But I had one problem with all of the eos balms... after awhile, my lips will develop a rough patch of darker skin that is kinda bumpy/papery and feels like a piece of tape is stuck to my lip. Sounds like a personal problem, eh? This ONLY happens with eos. :( And sadly, I am not the only person to have experienced this.
I still love my eos, and I still use it. But in very careful moderation. (Usually as my "emergency" in-the-purse balm for when my lips are REALLY dry.)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

If you're looking to fix chapped lips, don't look here. The only reason I'd buy it again is because it is definitely the best EOS lip balm flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by intaj

I love EOS! It's the best lip balm I have ever used for my lips. Therefore, I had to get this one.

Packaging- I think the packaging was very cute! It was a nice raspberry kind of colour. It's in the shape of an egg and if you're in a rush, you don't have to waste time looking for it. I would rate the packaging 5.

Smell- The smell is alright. It is a fruity smell, but isn't that nice. I don't mind it though. Rate: 4.

Colour- It's clear! I think that is awesome because you're just using it to moisturize your lips. I like the fact that this is clear. I could put it on as a base and put any other lip stick or something on top. Also, I feel like it kinda makes my lips look a little lighter (colour wise) so they look naturally pink, which im all up for. Rate: 5

Mouisturization- AMAZAYN! Best lip balm I have ever used. It soothes my lips and makes them less chapped. It makes them look smooth and nice! Rate: 5!

Price- Nu-uh. I hate the price. It is almost $5 from where I get them (shoppers drug mart). But i understand why. They're awesome. Still, they could make it 4 dollars. That would be better. Rate: 3.

Comments- It's organic, so that's a plus. I love eos so much! Definitely recommended!

Overall rate: 5!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I want to preface this by saying I own all but one flavor that EOS has made (I never got a hold of Vanilla Bean) and I love all of them except this one. I don't even know what is going on with this flavor. Did I get a bum product, because this particular flavor tastes and smells like rubber.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Watch my full review of this lip balm here:

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

Worst stuff I've ever put on my lips. Not only was it horribly drying but it irritated my lips and made them peel so bad. It took two weeks to heal. Never again. Run away.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this for me since it was on sale at the drugstore. Not gonna lie, it's a cute lip balm! The shape is adorable and the colour is eye-catching However, the lip balm itself is not that great. It's quite moisturizing but what puts me off is the scent of this. Since we do put lip products on our lips, we end up tasting them as well. I hate the scent and taste of this and I can't stand wearing it. For the cute packaging, I can understand how people will purchase this. But for moisturizing, I would opt for another product.