October 23, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Pomegranate Raspberry

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. I love pomegranate and raspberry, and I love the design of eos lip balms so when I came across this on a Target run, I swooped in. It smells wonderful and glides on smoothly. The packaging is cute, but bulky. But this chapstick has dried out my lips like crazy. I put it on at various times during the day for the past few days, and found it to be moisturizing for a little while, but by the end of the day, my lips would feel dry and chapped. I really wanted to like this, but sadly, I absolutely hate it. You're definitely buying this chapstick for the gimmick it sells. I haven't had good history with these lip balms, but I wish I could, because of how cute they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by arabiannights

I PUT THIS ON THREE HOURS AGO AND I CAN STILL FEEL IT MAKING SWEET LOVE TO MY LIPS OMG
AND IT TASTES SO GOOD I JUST...UNF. JUST UNF.

This is my first eos lip balm, and I typically gravitate towards pomegranate flavors in lip balm (for example, I like the Burt's Bees lip balm with pomegranate oil), so I went with this while I was in CVS.

and guys. GUYS. I don't know where my cracked and peeling lips went, and I sure don't want them back. AND CAN WE JUST SIT IN AWE OF THIS PACKAGING LIKE JUST TWISTING IT OPEN AND CLOSED AGAIN IS RELAXING ME. And the color is a deep raspberry, which is super cute imo.

It feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips and it's lasted FOREVER. I HAVEN'T EVEN REAPPLIED AND IT'S STILL SEHR GUT. UNF.

I wish I'd given in to the hype sooner. This is a total win!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Grapeyhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used EOS lip balm for about a year with no complaints. But about a month ago my lips became extremely dry, swollen and cracked. I stopped using the Eos and my lips got better, but were still extremely dry. Eventually they got better, but soon returned. I had forgotten my usual chapstick at home and I was at work. The only thing I had in my purse was an Eos summerfruit lip balm, and I was so desperate that I used it. Within minutes my lips were itchy and swollen. A red ring formed all around my mouth and is still here two days later. I've heard of other people having allergic reactions to the lip balm. My best advice, just buy blistex or use vaseline.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ihearteos

The Pomegranate Raspberry Eos has a subtle berry smell, which is perfect for people who don't like strong smells. It is moisturizing, however not the best in the Eos line. The color is a dark red, which is just gorgeous. Overall, this would not be my absolute favorite, but still quite good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For my first eos lipbalm.. I tried em in the store n I liked this better.. It smells n tastes the best.. It's very moisturizing and non sticky.. And I think it would last for a while.. Cuz u don't need to apply ALLOT. Overall I really love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupjaja

i think this is the best tasting lipbalm i own. its simply yummy. great lip moisturizer & non sticky

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Synnfuleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

*sigh* I wish I could give this a sparkling review. I swear to you all, I tried.
I LOVE the design, I love the balm, I love the feel, the smell, the everything. But I had one problem with all of the eos balms... after awhile, my lips will develop a rough patch of darker skin that is kinda bumpy/papery and feels like a piece of tape is stuck to my lip. Sounds like a personal problem, eh? This ONLY happens with eos. :( And sadly, I am not the only person to have experienced this.
I still love my eos, and I still use it. But in very careful moderation. (Usually as my "emergency" in-the-purse balm for when my lips are REALLY dry.)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

If you're looking to fix chapped lips, don't look here. The only reason I'd buy it again is because it is definitely the best EOS lip balm flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by intaj

I love EOS! It's the best lip balm I have ever used for my lips. Therefore, I had to get this one.

Packaging- I think the packaging was very cute! It was a nice raspberry kind of colour. It's in the shape of an egg and if you're in a rush, you don't have to waste time looking for it. I would rate the packaging 5.

Smell- The smell is alright. It is a fruity smell, but isn't that nice. I don't mind it though. Rate: 4.

Colour- It's clear! I think that is awesome because you're just using it to moisturize your lips. I like the fact that this is clear. I could put it on as a base and put any other lip stick or something on top. Also, I feel like it kinda makes my lips look a little lighter (colour wise) so they look naturally pink, which im all up for. Rate: 5

Mouisturization- AMAZAYN! Best lip balm I have ever used. It soothes my lips and makes them less chapped. It makes them look smooth and nice! Rate: 5!

Price- Nu-uh. I hate the price. It is almost $5 from where I get them (shoppers drug mart). But i understand why. They're awesome. Still, they could make it 4 dollars. That would be better. Rate: 3.

Comments- It's organic, so that's a plus. I love eos so much! Definitely recommended!

Overall rate: 5!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I want to preface this by saying I own all but one flavor that EOS has made (I never got a hold of Vanilla Bean) and I love all of them except this one. I don't even know what is going on with this flavor. Did I get a bum product, because this particular flavor tastes and smells like rubber.