July 23, 2014 | 1569 users online

Brows - Model in A Bottle Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by elles143

I have the type of natural brows that you dont' see when I take pictures. Very fine and sparse so I hardly ever leave the house without filling them in, even if I wear nothing else on my face.
This stuff isn't the easiest to get a hold of, I believe I purchased it from amazon but it has lasted me for about 2 years now and I still have about a third left (I use it everyday). I won't lie though, it looks a bit gross now.

This stuff is waterproof and sweatproof and I can only fully remove it using makeup remover. I've used clear mascara in the past and if you're just looking to hold unruly brow hairs, that's fine but if you're looking for your brow makeup to last all day, you need this stuff.

I agree with others, be careful not to apply too much. I use the spoolie brush (it comes with that handle and another one that looks like a nail polish brush which I never use) and I wipe the excess product off with the top of the bottle before applying it to my brows.

I will definitely repurchase after I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by daniellecwz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing!!! It lasts me all day until I really scrub it off. After all day at the beach including going into the ocean, to the pool, the gym, in the sauna at the gym, or just on a normal day including in the shower, it still kept my eyebrows looking like how it was when I did my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolutely amazing. This is a staple in my beauty routine. I first prime my eyebrows with an eyeshadow primer (ELF or UDPP) then fill them in using Wet N Wild brow powder and a thin angled brush. I then immediately go over them with this eyebrow sealer (I use the brush that looks like a mascara spoolie). This stuff literally works wonders! My eyebrows stay in place all day, even through heat and sweat...they DO NOT budge. My only complaint is that I wish this were in gel-form instead of a watery liquid. It's very easy to pick up too much product because of how watery it is. But other than that, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

If you're an eyebrow fanatic like myself, this is a must in your routine. My skin tends to get very oily in my t-zone which causes my brow products to break down and melt. This keeps my eyebrows looking fantastic from the time I put it on until I take it off 10-13hrs later! I have repurchased this six times now and a bottle lasts 4-6 months! Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! The most effective product I've ever tried for long lasting brows. I use this with my shu eyebrow pencil, and it lasts all day, and still looks perfect even 18 hours later. I've even tried it in the pool (doing laps for 1 hour, with goggles on, taking googles on/off frequently), and was surprised to see that they had only faded by ~ 50%, which I think is pretty good. The only thing is you have to be careful about not using too much, as it'll look flakey and odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by moomoo84

Eyebrows. I once had 'em. Was young and silly and plucked 'em. Now they're nowhere to be found.

I have to draw in my eyebrows every single day to look human. I used to use Benefit's Shelaq before it was discontinued. It wasn't the greatest but it was the only option that was available. I've used Model in a Bottle's Eyebrow Sealer for the past two years and it is amazing! I've been using the same bottle since day one and the formula hasn't morphed into a gloopy mess. I have extremely, ridiculously oily skin and this stuff doesn't make my eyebrows shiny and they actually last all day!

Also, if you order from their actual website (which I recommend) they offer the most amazing customer service. I emailed them with a question and they actually called me with the response and offered a code for a discount. I will continue to purchase this product over and over unless..my brows magically grow back..or it (god forbid!) is discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic! I LOVE this product! I have to fill in my brows because they are sparse and my left eyebrow stops too short and doesn't extend to my inner eye (hair NEVER grows there, I don't know why!) so I am basically applying eyebrow makeup to bare skin in that area. This leaves a lot of room for smudging and fading. I prep my brows with Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I fill them in with either Maybelline Define a Brow or Anastasia Brow Wiz (both are identical, in my opinion). Now that I have been using Model in a Bottle, my brows last all day, through exercise, going to the pool, anything! I love that it comes with two different applicators. I use the brush to apply the liquid, then use the dry spoolie and comb the product through my eyebrows. I will DEFINITELY repurchase this product! It's wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by shuaia3000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great product. i've been using this for a month now and i can not live w/o it. once i seal my brows w/this my eyebrows are set until i wash my face. love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by themakeupbaby13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know if anyone else has experienced severe headaches with this product, but I have. That is the number one reason why I will not repurchase this product. I works very well until the headache sets in and it's a wrap! I usually do not get headaches AT ALL!!! If there is another alternative without the side effect, please let me know!

Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome!!! It will seal any type of eyebrow product you put on high end and drug store brands. It keeps your brows in place and smudge proof in this hot, humid summer months. I remove this with my Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover. A must have!