Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio - Megapixel

4.8

on 4/3/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh my! How I adore this trio. The deep purple is a beautiful matte, dark, rich, delicious colour, like some kind of feastable fruit, working well at the corners of the eye and as an eyeliner. The other two have a slight shimmer, but not too much. The colours compliment each other beautifully, creating a smoky, dark look. They blend so easily, hardly any fall out, and no real need for an eyeshadow base, as the colours are so pigmented. Really impressed with this trio.

on 10/15/2012 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a great trio. I have the old formula in the old packaging but the colours are the exact same. The purple is very dark and matte. The light purple is more of a satin and the champagne pink highlight colour is satin with a slight shimmer to it. It's great for a smokey eye with a twist.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeshadow. No fall out. Awesome color pay off! I don't need to re-swipe and re-swipe to get the color I want, one dab and you're good. it's a beautiful violet with like pink undertones the darkest color is a DARK purple but you can tell its purple. great crease color. I love this trio because this is all I need. Its not like a green and brown trio that looks odd together. all the colors compliment each other. they aren't exactly matte but they aren't glittery either. on my lid they look pretty matte though. id say maybe a satin finish? but it looks matte on my eye. I have oily lids and i don't need a primer under for them to stay on all day. the packaging is simple and sleek.and since you don't need much it'll last a while! id repurchase!

on 10/20/2010 5:43:00 PM

This shadow has great pigmentation. I actually prefer to NOT wear a primer under this because the colors actually come out too dark if I do. Lovely pink, eggplant and cream color. This is one of the only shadows that I own that I can actually pull off a good smokey eye with, the eggplant color works great as an undereye liner.