April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Taupe

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this in Pan form. love this shade, so pigmented, easy to blend. beautiful and matte. great for every day wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by vayalios

Taupe is a nice crease colour to help soften smoky eyes. I an NW30 and you can hardly see it on my skin, just a tad darker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Taupe is a cool matte beige color (without any discernable undertones) that is neither too light nor too dark. I donít often wear lighter cool colors on my lid but when I feel like wearing a lighter neutral eye design, this is the color that I reach for and it is a nice basic neutral color in my collection. As with all Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows, they are finely milled, very pigmented & blendable, and have remarkable staying power.

The best thing about these eyeshadows is that they come in a 36mm professional refill pans and only cost $6.99 each. I purchased this eyeshadow from Funhouse Theatrical, an eBay vendor, (please note: that this vendor also has its own website which offers a larger inventory of goods than their eBay store; however, the shipping costs from their website is more expensive, thus I only buy products from this vendorís eBay store). Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows as well as all Ben Nye products can be found in costume stores or anyplace where theatrical makeup is sold.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No