Jane Iredale Sunbeam

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This must be the pinkest bronzer in the world! Could as easily work as blush. I love it though, perfect for my pink undertones and I have been looking for a non-orange bronzer. It is very shimmery, I wouldn't use it for day makeup but it's perfect for that special evening "wow".

GPD

on 9/21/2010 9:48:00 PM

I recently discovered Jane Iredale and had to have this as I'm a blush/bronzer fanatic. I have both this and the moonglow. On the site it's described as "Made with 24-Karat gold flakes, this product can be used to subtly create the "Golden Goddess" look. Brush it on the cheeks, eyes and lips, or use as an all-over bronzer." This has 4 quadrants of color, a tan/brown, rosy pink, mauve-y terracotta/auburn shade and a soft pale "white". None of these colors are harsh or stark. It imparts a soft sunkissed blushing "glow" without being glittery or shimmery. I do warn that too much will leave you sunburnt in appearance though. I also love that this is a great multitasker as it can be used all over. It is a bit pricey at around $45, but it's soooooo worth it!!!