October 31, 2014 | 834 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Stila - One Step Correct

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Cassiekye

a little goes a long way, one pump is more than sufficient for my face, I have rocesa and while this primer doesn't fully neutralise the redness it helps tone it down & even out my skin. It feels very hydrating putting it on & absorbes into my skin beautifully, the perfect buddy for my foundation & bb cream, the product is in a clear tube so you can physically see how much you have left!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by LilyLil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will finish this bottle but not repurchase. It's fun to look at and use, but performance is lacking. My main complaint is that it causes my foundation to "pill." I end up having to brush little balls of makeup off my face. This may be because I use a liquid-to-powder foundation, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by sorayaso

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wouldn't normally go for a 'moisturizing' primer as I am an oil slick, but this has been great for me. I find that it does even out your skintone, and it adds a wonderful brightness to the face. I like to wait a couple of minutes for this to settle into the skin before applying any other face products as it can be abit sticky. This hasn't made me oilier, and this has prolonged my makeup. I also realized that with this primer, I've skipped the foundation and only spot-concealed instead. The price isn't too great, and I find that this product can run out really quickly if used on a daily basis. Anyway, great gimmick, and it actually works (to a certain extent). I also look forward to putting this on as it feels heavenly to mix all the three colours and rub this into your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by heymo16

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This primer was recommended to me by the staff at Sephora, as I have dry skin with mild redness and a huge newly acquired purple two inch bruise due to fillers. This was recommended as a primer due to its moisturizing qualities and because we are dealing with several coloration issues. The MUFO Full Cover Concealer, Benefit Lemon AID Correcting Primer and Este Lauder Double Wear are layered for full coverage but are more matte in finish. This primer, in addition to Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream act as a counter balance, offering a moist look with real staying power. The result is full coverage that does not look cakey and stays put!
Prior to this routine I was able to attain full coverage but within a few hours the creamy textures allowed everything to slide disclose the bruise. In the end I am not sure which of these products is doing the most work, but am grateful to feel confident that I can return to work and not look as if I am wearing a mask. Although wearing multiple layers of coverage, my face feels and looks soft and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by executegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My holy grail primer!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by larabr

I hated this. It did absolutely nothing for my skin or my makeup. You're better off wearing a regular moisturizer, because this does not work at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

One of the only primers that doesn't break me out. It doesn't have much of a silicone feel bet I do notice it makes my foundation last longer. There are some mild color-corrective qualities. Nothing major singer there is only a little bit of each shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This looks pretty in the packaging but I found that it did not help with colour correcting, I wanted it to help cover the redness on my cheeks but it didn't. It's a nice base for foundation but I wouldn't say it's anything special.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well...the packaging is pretty.

I was convinced to try this product because I have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks as well as rosacea, so I was given to believe that the green would help to mask that. I was also given to understand that it was a great primer for dry skin, which I also suffer from. Sounds great, right?

When I tried it, I have to admit, it felt nice going onto my skin. But...it didn't do anything. The colour correcting was nonexistent, and my skin felt exactly the same as before I applied it. So I tried putting my makeup on, to see if it was at least a decent primer.

Nope. Nope nope nope. It did nothing. My makeup faded just as fast as if I were wearing nothing underneath. Back to the store it went.

The two pros I will give this product are: DAMN, the packaging is really cool looking...and also, it didn't make me break out. So yay for that, at least. Still, would not recommend this in general.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this primer. Not greasy or oily. Dries quickly and allows for smooth makeup/foundation application. Makeup lasts all day. I find at least for me it does tone down redness. Not sure about the other color correct properties. It has become my workday primer. Does not cause breakouts.