Bain de Terre All Day Straight safflower smoothing gel

2.5

on 8/14/2011 11:34:00 AM

I have really fine, platinum bleached hair. This product works great for controlling any frizz and fly aways but it leaves my hair a little lifeless if I apply it root to tip (this is why I rated it a 3). I need all the volume I can get. I've found that it works best when only applied to the ends of my hair. For being a gel, it doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy which is nice. It actually leaves it very soft and smooth feeling. The product smells clean and refreshing. The price is great and I would certainly recommend this for someone with thicker hair or anyone with a little frizz. I received this as a gift from a co-worker so I likely will not go out and purchase it on my own once I run out (simply because it makes my flat hair even flatter).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gel really did not do much for my hair. It just seemed like a regular superlight hold hair gel. It did smell nice and has a bit of sparkle to the gel. I could of gone out and got cheap dollar store 99 cent hair gel or used regular aloe vera gel to do that. On the tube it states:

A High Performance Taming Gel That Straightens And Smooths Wavy Curly And Frizzy Hair.

This stuff comes in a 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) tube and costs around $10.00
I was not all that impressed with the product or the price and will not be buying it again.

Popular Styling Products