November 24, 2014 | 2060 users online

Hair Removal - eos - Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by txhen

This is definately a different experience than using a gel or foam shaving cream. I found it works wonderfuly doing a dry shave. Two to three pumps and I rub a thin layer on to my legs. Get a really close shave even with the thin layer and it causes less clogs in my razor. Totally recommend rinsing your razor with very hot water. The pump can be a bit of a pain since I usually have to pull it back up to do the second and third pumps. Love the light scent and how soft my legs are after. Might not be the best if you only intend to use it in the shower. I do my legs dry and underarms in the shower and will be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by abbycdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't notice much of a difference when using this on my legs vs my regular body wash, and it clogs my razor pretty badly. It doesn't moisturize my legs exceptionally, either, but I do have dry, scaly skin. That being said, I love this for my underarms. I have extremely dark, course hair, and I can never get a close shave, resulting in dark armpits. But using this, I get a really close shave and it's really moisturizing. Keeps my underarms from getting irritated. Smells really nice, and I love the packaging. Will repurchase for that purpose.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by OrngePeel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pros: moisturizing smells great love the pump/packaging Cons: clogged my razor dulled the blade says you can use it dry, but it doesn't work so well dry unless you use a boatload of it It was fun to try, but I don't think I'd repurchase. Razor blades are just too darn expensive to go through so fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by lizsta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Vanilla scented one, and wow. I did not realize how much was missing from my shaving routine. Granted, I'm used to shaving with Barbasol, but I've used others as well, like Skintimate, and there is no comparison to me. Pretty much with any product I have used in the past I end up with nicks or razorburn and not that close of a shave. This provides me a deliciously (but not overpowering) scented amazingly close shave without giving me any razor burn. Some people on here are saying that it runs out too quickly, which is true but when something is this good it's a small price to pay. Plus, I have found that when I spread out two squirts per leg it works just as well and lasts longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow I was disappointed by this. I thought that it would be a thick cream, and it was really kind of thin. Also, this product gave me the worst shave ever. After I would shave my legs would still feel prickly. This also clogs your razor. I would not suggest it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try this product, since other EOS products have been great to me so far.
I love the packaging and the smell of this product, however, I HATE the consistency. In my opinion, it's not even thick enough to use a "shave cream". It's like a thin lotion, and I couldnt use it in the shower without it disappearing as soon as I applied.
I was dissapointed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by str8thuggin

MEH!! A completely unnecessary product. Other reviewers like this because it feels like lotion. Well, I already have lotion, which I can use to get the exact same results that this gives me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by star53

Ooo I LOVE this stuff! I can't wait to go buy the "lip balm- smooth sphere" today. It is so great because it feel like lotion. It doesn't wash off as easily as shave gel does. It smells SOOOO pretty! It is very moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Honeybabe39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst shaving cream I have ever used. The formula might be moisturizing, but having mineral oil and petrolatum high on the list of ingredients only makes for a clogged razor. I'm surprised no one else experienced this. I used this shaving cream with a brand new razor and before I was even done with one leg my razor was completely dull and visibly clogged with dead skin hairy slime. I had to jump out of the shower, grab a new razor and my bf's shaving cream so I could finish the job. Gillette Fusion shave cream is my favorite of those available at the drugstore. If you are looking for a quality foam free shave that's highly moisturizing, I would try Coochy. It is great and never leaves my razor dull! The EOS shaving cream is quite a waste of money, considering the razor cartridge I ruined...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lefisher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for a pretty good sale price ($2.98) at Wal-Mart. I have tried just about every brand of shaving cream from Aveeno to Skintimate, including Nair as a shaveless option. All promise a close, smooth shave without razor burn and also promise that you don't have to shave as often, well they are all WRONG! They all performed pretty much the same. Aveeno gave the best shave, but there were still a few spots that left me unhappy.
I tried the EOS and first of all the smell is so nice! But most importantly, closest, smoothest shave ever with NO irritation! And the best part, still smooth the next frickin' day!
I hear a lot of people saying that it's too watery and you need like 6 pumps. It's not meant to be thick. You need a very thin layer, I need 2 pumps at most, more than that and it's redundant. It's been a couple of days and my very sensitive skin hasn't broken out yet! This is definitely a keeper, and cheaper than Aveeno!