September 19, 2014 | 911 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow- Ebony

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by aguadora

Very pigmented, and cheap! A great basic to have. I use this dry to tightline or to go over my pencil eyeliner to set it. With a bit of mixing medium and a liner brush, it also serves as a liquid liner-- yay winged tips! If used with a verrrry light hand, it fills in sparse areas of my eyebrows. I'd repurchase if I ever ran out, but that might take a while, even with everything I use it for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by zhongnanone

What can I say?! I LOVE this eyeshadow. I bought it based on the great reviews and I couldn't be happier. It is a true matte black and the texture is smooth. I use it as an eyeliner with my EOB slanted eyeliner brush. It works GREAT. The pigmentation is great when used wet AND dry. If I have to name one product that I cannot live without, then this is it. Cannot say enough great things about it. Go and get it if your current eyeliner pencils do not perform as well as you'd like. It really defines and brings out my eyes without smudging. Love love this product. I hope they will never discontinue it. Who would think a great product like this cost only 99 cents? Definitely will re-purchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by virginia88

Very cheap product with highend look. Lots of pigment. I use this for smokey eye and as liner. I am a busy personal trainer and pigmented eyeshadow works better than eyeliner for moist conditions. This shawdow can look light grey if you barely put it on or you can get a goth look. I use it on a bare lid (only Paula's Choice gel moisturizer) and it blends very well to whatever look you want. It does not crease. Stays ok. I use so very little that I dont see going thru it before they dont make it anymore. Never under estimate your cheaper drugstore finds just check here first for all the reviews! Have you had 64oz of water today? Go get some your skin will look better in a few hours. : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Like other have said, a very basic product for a great price that does a great job. It's simply a matte, black shadow that looks great to set liner or use in place of (can be used wet or dry). It's an essential item that can also be very subtle (mis with some translucent powder to get a nice gray), or can darken other shades to make them more versatile. The price cannot be beat, the pigment is good and the packaging is basic, but nice as well. I looked for a matte black shadow for a long time and was glad to find a d/s item that works so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 1:07:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

What's not to like?? A great shadow to include in all your palettes, to darken shades (apply Ebony first w/ a soft fluffy brush, then desired shadow) and/or wetline. Wonderful to as a liner base for liquid glitter liners! Don't know how many girlfriends I've given this to wetlining beginners; all found it easy to use and very dramatic. IT'S A DOLLAR, OKAY??? :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just picked up a bunch of these at 1$ each, and the quality far surpasses the price. Ebony is your basic black matte color. I use it instead of doing two steps with eyeliner (swipe, then smudge) for smokey eyes. Also, this is terrific used wet for lining eyes. It gives a beautiful, striking liquid-eyeliner look or it can be smudged for smokey eyes. Lasts the whole day with minimal smudging. The texture is nice and silky, and I love the small rounded silver pot with a clear top and a J on it. (Think WnW's eyeshadow pots with silver casing.) Jordana's shadows are cheap and great!

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair and brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

I use this instead of pencil eyeliner, and also as eyebrow powder. Hey, it's 99 cents. It lasts and is highly pigmented and silky. Pretty much perfect. I don't think I'll ever use up the pot though!