July 31, 2014 | 1901 users online

Cleansers - Arbonne - FC5 Purifying Cleaner + Toner O/C

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by SimoneBelsheim

I actually borrowed my friend's cleanser for about a week, and I just absolutely loved it. I actually mistakenly bought the hydrating cleanser after trying my friends purifying cleanser and toner version out. I found the hydrating version was not as effective as this version. I think it cost me about $30 to buy the purifying and toning cleanser, but I also met up with the consultant I ordered through, or else it would have been about $14 for Arbonne to ship the product to me. Greatest cleanser ever, love it so much, and it makes my skin feel so refreshed. Try looking for local consultants in your area, because they can offer you deals on products that the online store doesn't!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product, and I was extremely skeptical of Arbonne because I feel like it is often sold by people just trying to make money, etc. I have an esthetics background so I am skeptical of things such as this. I heard lots of people trying this and liking it so I decided I would try it out....

However, I have extremely sensitive skin and only use higher end products and I often have trouble finding face wash that doesn't cause me to break out. My skin is very oily and I always have a few pimples. It will will break out in acne if it gets even slightly irritated.

This is the first face wash I have ever used that has reduced the redness, itching and breakouts after only 4 days and every day it gets better! I actually look at my face without makeup on it now and don't feel so horrible about it!

Pros:
- chemical free
- natural, light scent
- very small amount is needed (less than half a dime size amount) because it lathers so well

Cons:
- I have yet to figure out a better way to buy these products from Arbonne as shipping (from a city that was 10 min away) cost me $12 making the total cost of this product $42 inc. taxes
- small bottle (but I am using such small amounts of this so we'll see how long it lasts)
- I use this with Sephora's exfoliating pad (a small pink reusable scrubbing pad) so that I can make sure it is also removing my makeup properly.

I have always had trouble with face washes, makeup, foundations, body wash, etc. and I now believe that because of Arbonne's products being paraben-free, and free of other chemicals - that this is actually helping my skin!

Before this I had tried the following products:
- Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser, Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, Murad Clarifying Cleanser, Clinique Acne Solutions, Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam, DDF cleanser, Shiseido, and more!

Sorry for the long review - I wanted to get my point across for anyone who was skeptical like I was. Everyone's skin is different, but hopefully someone else will have good luck with this like I have!

Great purchase! Wish I found it sooner!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the fresh fragrance of this cleanser. When I use this in the morning, it removes all the oil from my face without drying out my skin. It prepares my skin nicely for my morning makeup routine. When I use this in the evening, it's good at removing my makeup, but I have to repeat twice. Overall, this is a fine cleanser, but it's too expensive. They only give you 4 oz and it's a gel. I mean I don't have a problem with it being gel-like, but I have to use a lot of it and I need to leave it on my face for a while to dissolve oil and foundation. But it rinses out pretty quick, and I like that! I'm not repurchasing because it's too expensive for a small quantity.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by JessieMae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because my friend starting selling the products and I felt obligated to buy something. At least face wash is something I would use, so I bought a couple tubes. I used this every morning for several months, although I used a different face wash in the shower every night. I had okay results, nothing different from my regular drugstore face wash. I occasionally get a pimple, and have a few black/white heads around my nose and chin. I went on vacation and only brought my arbonne face wash. I don't know if it was the combination of sun/SPF and this, but my skin was a disaster through my two week stay. When I got home, I continued using arbonne as my main cleanser, thinking it was the environments fault my face was breaking out. FAIL. After a month my skin was still bad, so I began using my good ol' clean n' clear face wash and my skin is beginning to look good again! Maybe it's my skin type!

I think this arbonne product is a mediocre product for triple the price it is worth! :( I wish I liked it more! On the bright side, it smelled absolutely amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's quite expensive, but this cleanser is amazing. My face really feels clean after washing with it. Great product, but I literally have to buy a new tube every 2 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetbabylace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is possibly the BEST cleanser I have used in quite some time. I love it! It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling incredibly clean, but absolutely soft. My skin is combination, and this never leaves it feeling remotely dehydrated or tight in any area.

The only drawback so far is the product runs out of the tube quickly and a single tube doesn't seem to last very long.

I will repurchase!