November 28, 2014 | 1936 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer honestly doesn't do much. It has silicones in it but the finish isn't exactly smooth or silky. And my pores look the same whether I apply over or under foundation. The only good thing about it is the smell which is light and citrus-y but that's not what it's for. I got the mini size and I'll probably try to finish it but won't repurchase, not for 30 bucks and not even for 10.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by briannexoox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I must be doing something wrong because I found this product to be horrible and I regret spending that much money on it. For some reason it makes my skin flake slightly no matter how much I moisturize before using it, and I usually have to remove it all and restart without it because it makes my foundation look terrible. I would definitely not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Omurphy92782

I seriously LOVE this product it does exactly what it says and more. My pores are huge and my skin is so oily but this product is a miracle worker. That sounds intense but I feel like it's true. It completely smooths out my skin and makes my make up apply so beautifully, my skin looks flawless and it definitely helps control my oil through out the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by DuchessCami

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this product! I use it daily and it does just what it is supposed to! I wear it under my foundation when I go full face and I wear it under a dusting of Hello Flawless powder on othet days. It really gives me a smooth look!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tahneethomas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The price is absurdly high, and I was drawn in by the beautiful packaging, but this has become my HG primer. Due to the price I tend to only wear this when I've got something important and want to look my best, but i'd wear it day in and day out if it didn't destroy my bank account. Despite the price, it does what it's supposed to do. Although I don't have big pores, it does go on like a dream with a fabulous consistency, holds my liquid foundation (LOREAL true match) in place and makes me looks airbrushed. I recommend this product for those who have extra money, if not then the Body Shop does a primer dupe called Instablur, which isn't as good but follows the same principles for about $20 (Australian rates). I do really really love this primer, I will buy it again and as far as it goes, it really does last!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by deena36

Well I guess as a primer it did make my foundation to be applied smoother and stay longer since it has silicone in it. I was actually using this primer everyday for a while, until I finally started searching for a new primer and discovered this primer had been giving me breakouts. I think it is just very pore-clogging and I'm very glad I only purchased a trial size.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

difficult to squeeze out when you're running low as it comes out in a line and when you think it'd dispensed it sucks back into the hole. it clogs pores and is full of silicones. it's sticky and really isn't the best primer out there. waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by susieax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product about a year ago, as part of a palette and as a full size version. I've been using it every day because I have very large pores on my cheeks which are always maximised when I wear my favourite Mac blush, as it has a metallic sheen, and so I bought this in hopes it'd do what it says on the tin. For me, it doesn't I'm afraid and after constant usage, I decided to shop around for a new pore refining primer. After spending a lot of money, funnily enough, the cheapest product I found (Loreal Blur) worked far better than this one did and is a lot cheaper too. However, it doesn't smell and has a nice consistency and never once caused a break out. It just didn't do what I needed it to, I'm afraid!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sveltemakeup

I bought this primer because of how much it is raved about. I have large pores and acne prone skin. This primer did nothing for my large pores. When I put the primer on my face, it felt oily/greasy and made my foundation/concealer slide even though I waited for it to set on my skin. It made my makeup look very blotchy and it flaked my skin and soaked up my foundation/concealer so I had to layer on more product. The only pro is that it did kept me somewhat matte throughout the day. Overall, waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by karat94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One thing I've definitely figured out with this product is that it works so much better with liquid foundation than powder! I was getting so frustrated when I used it with my powder foundation products, because it just never worked! I felt like the little pad you wipe the powder on with was also wiping off the porefessional stuff. I just bought some liquid foundation from neutrogena and used it again and I finally got the results I wanted. I only use it on my cheeks and I could definitely tell the difference. Love it! So if any of you ladies are not happy and aren't using liquid foundation, give it a try!