December 22, 2014 | 942 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - 3-in-1 Styler Hairdryer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cmf221

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE, love, love the beach waver attachment. It actually works! I wish they sold an version of the attachment that could be used on any dryer. Highly recommend for beachy waves.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by AMTaylor

I just got this in the mail yesterday and am IN LOVE! I have slightly coarse, difficult hair - waves when I straighten it, falls straight when I want it wavy. My ineptitude at anything hair related doesn't help. I had recently tried to sleep in bantu knots to give my hair some style. Even after letting my hair air dry to damp & applying mousse, it was still damp in the morning when I let the knots out. And sleeping on them was awful. However, the waves were beautiful - the whole hour they lasted.
Last night I used the beach wave attachment on 1-2" sections. I had applied a blowdry lotion beforehand, not the mousse I usually use for curls. I went to bed with the spirals untouched and finger-brushed them out this morning. They look as good as the bantu knot-out, and 4 hours into my workday are still holding strong - with a much weaker styling product.
I have a collection of curling irons, crimpers, curlers, rods, etc. and none have given me the perfect EASY waves that this attachment has - for $26 from Overstock. I'm sooo glad I found this blowdryer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by CertifiedBeautyAddict

I have to admit that I bought this dryer only because I had to try the beach waver attachment. My hair is shoulder length, thick and very prone to frizzing out. I was 100% shocked/impressed that it put nice waves in my hair and kept frizz to a minimum. I was even able to sleep on the waves and wear them a second day.

If you're thinking about buying this dryer you shouldn't hesitate at all. I don't mind spending money on products that do what they say they will. I'd buy this again and pay double if I had to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Tiko44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A dryer is a dryer to me but the beach wave accessory I AM IN LUV with it...I have wavy hair which looked frizzy no matter what I tried. After learning how to use this accessory I use it all the time now I luv it my curls are soft and loose and not frizzy...where has this been all my life ?? It takes a bit of practice to get used to it but once you do it's easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by emle21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I literally just signed up to write a review for this product. I have been wanting one of these for a while specifically for the beach waves attatchment. I read soooo many reviews on this and finally went to buy it at target today. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I have naturally curly hair but it is so frizzy I cant even wear it curly. I love the way this makes my hair look and the curls aren't frizzy at all. I am very impressed and recomend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lizzybennet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this and am already in love with it. I bought it purely for the air wave attachment. I have naturally wavy hair but since I have grown it long, a lot of that wave has disappeared. The air wave attachment gives me the same wave I use to have when it was shorter. Its a bit awkward to handle but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Best purchase ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this.. I think the blowdryer is fine, nothing exceptional (but I'm not particular with my blowdryers...) but the airwave attachment is FANTASTIC. I am asian and I have stick straight hair that never curls and when it does, the curl NEVER stays. I use this and do it in small sections and I end up with those spiral "dreadlocks" and when you take them out.. GORGEOUS waves. I have received so many compliments and I find it easier to skip a day of washing with wavy/curly hair versus straight hair (I'm trying to train my hair's oils by not washing my hair everyday and it has been a challenge). Now, I only worry about my bangs looking too oily and I tap some baby powder into my comb and comb it into my bangs and the rest of my hair still looks fabulous the day after and even the day after that! Sometimes if I want it more curly (versus wavy), I use my curling rod (clipless curling iron) after having used the airwave attachment, and curl little pieces. I find that my curls look so much better than just using the clipless curling iron alone because the wave attachment makes my hair piecy and textured and doesn't look frizzy. ALso then I don't have to curl my whole head because the mixture of the curls and waves looks gorgeous and more natural. LOVE this. I use it with a garnier mousse sometimes but I don't have to to have the curls stay for about two days. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by tiffyjustis

I lovelovelove this dryer. I've had it for a few years now ever since they first released it, and it's still as powerful as ever! I love the attachment for wavy hair. It creates perfect beachy waves!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by KDMAMA

I love this tool and use it daily. So much easier than a hand held blow dryers. It's lasted over a year also and I love the volume I am able to get at the crown of my head.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am very low maintenance when it comes to my hair. I have very sleek straight, colored hair and when i saw this product on a blogger's page /video on how it is so easy to create beach waves, i can't wait to try it. So, the very next day, i head out to Target to get it. For only $27, i transform my very straight hair to sexy and natural beach hair in 15 minutes. Very simple and fast. I have yet to try the other 2 attachments ( volume and straight) so i can't comment on them. But im loving how fast and easy to create waves for my hair which i love so much.