April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When looking into whether or not to buy this product I had some issues because I have very thin, generally oily stick straight hair and there weren't that many reviews with hair types like that. I have never used a straightener a day in my life, and my blow drying routine is at most 5 minutes, once a week, and I don't live in any kind of dry or extreme climate. However the ends of my hair were starting to get dry and frail. You can only imagine how mind boggled I was, so I looked for a cheap and quick fix. I came across Aussie Hair Insurance, and I've been SO pleased with the results. I have started using it in the morning as soon as I get out of the shower. I spray it on wet hair and brush it through before letting it dry. I also spray some on at night before I go to bed and brush through again. It is not too heavy for my hair, the spray aspect makes it lighter and better for thinner hair. The spray bottle is a little messy but I much prefer it than having to use my hands to apply it. It doesn't leave my hair crispy or a different feeling if I apply it to wet hair and let it air dry. My hair is so soft all the time now, my SO comments on it and people have said how much healthier it looks. The smell is wonderful too, so that is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product actually made me an Aussie lover! is smells AMAZING like all their other products and doesn't do a bad job. my hair is thick, long, and wavy unfornualty it didn't make a noticeable difference in my hair. it doesn't conditioner or detangle my lion mane haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mischabelle87

Good leave in conditioner for the price. I have long hair that tangles easy and this does a good job detangling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely perfect when you heat style on a hot and ungodly humid day. I keeping in my purse when i go and use a wide tooth comb if i need to. it creates a better "barrier" that the moisture from the humidity to break through and leaves my hair smooth and fresh looking. It has a wonderful "tropical" like smell. Leaves my hair ultra shiny. Can't say enough great things about this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good basic detangler and conditioning spray. I can find no negatives about this. My med long hair is wavy, frizzy and color treated. When I pull the sides and top back into a clip the canopy layers of my hair are pretty frizzy and wiry looking. I spray this pretty generously on the hair that hangs from the clip and scrunch and it springs into curls instead of fuzz and so it matches my under layers of hair a little better which are smoother and more defined waves. Pretty sure this has protein in it as it lists silk extract. Good stuff at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I have fine hair and I have blow dried it after taking a shower for months at a time. This is a product I like because it has a nice smell to it and it is quite cheap. I do not normally use Aussie, I like Herbal Essences or Garnier but I got this because the store had nothing else at that moment. I did notice a few things people should keep in mind while using this product. First of all it is a bit heavy therefore do not just spray it into your hair, I like to spray some on my hands pat them together and just fluff them into my hair when it is like 80-90% dry after a shower. The results are better then just spraying it on. Another thing is to only use a small amount, like I said it is quite heavy so it will make hair look greasy and sticky. And lastly to make sure that you focus on the tips because I have realized that this helps with split ends. Overall this is a pretty good product, I am not sure whether I would buy again, but I will not avoid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

I normally really like Aussie products. I love every shampoo and conditioner I've ever used by them. And the styling products I've used were really good too. So I had high hopes for this conditioner. Sadly, it just wasn't all that special. It did a good job of detangling my hair, but that's about it. I don't think it moisturized much. And I personally like the scent to last in my hair, and this didn't. My hair is fine, but there's a lot of it. I will say it did not weigh my hair down, which is a plus. But if it didn't work on my hair, I'm not quite sure who it would be best for. It's not that this is awful. It's just that I've found conditioners that I like much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by melindahooks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an overall good product. I bought it for my daughter who has very thick, kind of frizzy, and very unmanageable hair. It does make it more manageable. Smells fantastic. And it does everything that i need it to for mine. Adds just the right amount of conditioning, not too much, not too little. I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by wq13

My hair feels dry in the cold winters, so I saw this and decided to give it a try since it was cheap and I had heard good things about it.
I love how this smells (like all aussie products, smells sweet and delicious, like coconuts!) and it makes my hair shiny! My hair is usually quite shiny its own, but I feel like this just makes it look even more shiny and glossy.
The only thing I really can't stand about this product is the spray nozzle. You have to press down on it really hard to get the product to come out nicely. My fingers are weak, so it's just not a good situation. Other than that, it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a great product! I picked this up in Bed Bath & Beyond for around $4. It has a nice clean fresh scent but nothing over powering...... it will not leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I color my hair at home so it's a little on the dry side but other than that it is in pretty good condition. The way I use this leave in is instead of spraying it directly on my hair..... what I do is I spray it onto my hairbrush first and then brush through my damp hair........ It works like a charm. When I am finished blow drying and styling, my hair literally feels like silk. If I don't use the leave in my hair still feels nice but I'm telling you that this stuff makes it extra silky and shiny as well. There are so many good leave in conditioners in the drugstore..... so if you are on a budget or just plain cheap like me, lol, give this one a try, I don't think you will be disappointed