July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I think that it is a decent detangler, but outside of that i don't see anything real special about. I have given this product enough chances. I don't plan to repurchase it anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by antoanto23

Makeupalley is a weird place...this leave in conditioner is the worst i ever used!i have long hair,bum length ,a bit wavy ,no way i was able to make it work for me.nice smell but no job done.no idea where all this goodreview come from...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Jae55

This product is amazing!!! Affordable and really does leave soft and shiny, and my hair is very very dry and damaged!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 More reviews by leesalillie

I've been using this forever and it still does a great job at conditioning and detangling. An inexpensive product that works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by minaleonard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I used to use Aveda Brilliant Universal Cream but didn't notice much of a difference. I picked this up because it was so cheap and I'm a sucker for Aussie's scent. I spray it in throughout the day and my hair is incredibly soft. I have fine hair that's not thick but very dense. Not much damage but my ends get incredibly dry leading to a ton of tangles. This stuff really smooths my hair and makes it as soft as I've been trying to get it for the past two years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy grail item! Love this! It leaves my hair super soft, silky and shiny without leaving it greasy or weighing it down. I love the scent as well! It has a beachy coconut scent but isn't overpowering, it's just right!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ubetterbelieber

I used to used argan oil which made my hair look really nice, but then one day I didn't have it and my hair was like straw!!! I started using this, it detangles and never looks greasy and if I don't use it one day my hair is still really soft so I think it has actually improved the condition of my hair. Only thing I don't like is it's not totally natural. Definitely would recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kerosene10

Aussie is my go-to for drugstore hair products. Unfortunately, this is the one thing I don't like by them. I have a lot of fine, color treated and bleached hair. I have to use leave-ins otherwise it's a mess to comb when it's wet. This mad my hair feel like straw. The only positive was the Aussie smell. I ended up throwing it away after using it for a week because my hair felt like a wig.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When looking into whether or not to buy this product I had some issues because I have very thin, generally oily stick straight hair and there weren't that many reviews with hair types like that. I have never used a straightener a day in my life, and my blow drying routine is at most 5 minutes, once a week, and I don't live in any kind of dry or extreme climate. However the ends of my hair were starting to get dry and frail. You can only imagine how mind boggled I was, so I looked for a cheap and quick fix. I came across Aussie Hair Insurance, and I've been SO pleased with the results. I have started using it in the morning as soon as I get out of the shower. I spray it on wet hair and brush it through before letting it dry. I also spray some on at night before I go to bed and brush through again. It is not too heavy for my hair, the spray aspect makes it lighter and better for thinner hair. The spray bottle is a little messy but I much prefer it than having to use my hands to apply it. It doesn't leave my hair crispy or a different feeling if I apply it to wet hair and let it air dry. My hair is so soft all the time now, my SO comments on it and people have said how much healthier it looks. The smell is wonderful too, so that is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product actually made me an Aussie lover! is smells AMAZING like all their other products and doesn't do a bad job. my hair is thick, long, and wavy unfornualty it didn't make a noticeable difference in my hair. it doesn't conditioner or detangle my lion mane haha.