August 29, 2014 | 1278 users online

Palettes - Philosophy - The Color of Grace palette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Color of Grace is a great natural palette. It is such a good product that gets overlooked by so many people! I have heard from many people that they need a very neutral palette with everything in it- well here you go! *gestures dramatically at palette* This palette includes two eyeshadow colors, a blush, a shimmer powder (more like a highlight powder), a cream highlight powder, and two lip glosses. I find this to be an awesome palette for an overnight trip, or one for touch-ups. The eyeshadows (a light brown and a highlight) are very nice and silky with great pigmentation and staying power. The blush is a rather fuschia color and it is very pigmented, so I'd be a little careful not to put on too much or it'll look bad. The little highlight powder is pretty nice, and the cream highlight looks good if used under the eyes or on the bridge of the nose. I did not very much enjoy the lipglosses- they are kind of thick and sticky, and I most likely won't use them much. There is also a little mirror on the inside, which is really nice. What also bugs me a little is that the blush and powder are so small, it's hard to evenly get a good amount of product on the brush. Oh well. Other than that, it's pretty cheap and very good quality. Definetely recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

This is such a gorgeous palette. It is perfect for neutral day time make up. I particularly love the pink blush and the illuminator/ highlighter. They give my face such a nice healthy glow. The eye shadows are gorgeous and smooth. The lipglosses are sheer and the colour doesn't really show up but the texture is nice and non-sticky. Overall, I love this palette, I'm so glad I bought it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Color of Grace is 2.5 x 4 inch palette that contains two eyeshadows - Angel (a pink-based nude), Dream (a pink-based tan) - one blush, Pure Joy (pink with shimmer), Amazing Grace shimmering face powder, and 7th Heaven all-over shimmer creme, and two lip glosses - Be Sweet (light pink with shimmer) and In Love (deep pink with shimmer). That's a lot of shimmer! And a lot of products for a tiny compact. It doesn't matter what I say about the colors because they barely - if at all - show up on the skin. And I'm as pale as a sheet of paper! What I wanted was a small kit with pale colors that would apply easily and quickly for those days (and it is getting to be everyday!) that I wanted to put on a bit of make-up. What I got was a kit that would be appropriate for a 7th grader going to her first dance. I compounded the insult by spending $20 for the cute little portable pink brush that is going to fall apart in a week. I used to love Philosophy. I think the quality has really gone downhill. This is just a waste of money. For $37 I could have a spectacular Chanel lipstick. Or I should have bought the fabulous Chanel palette. Duped again!