April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Deodorants - Bionsen - Stick Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This review is for the teeny-tiny roll-on version. No aluminium so it won't keep you dry but it has a pleasant unisex fragrance. Once dry, it holds well in normal, indoor conditions. I used it once on a warm day where I spent a couple of hours walking across fields and afterwards had huge wet patches under my arms. My fault for forgetting it's just a deodorant. I will re-purchase but it's a tad expensive for the tiny bottle you get so I'll look for a cheaper alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ilovepeterrabbit404

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally natural = yes for me
This product isn't meant to stop perspiration(sweating) its meant to stop the odour that comes with sweating. Sweating is a natural process that gets rid of your body's toxins so by using an anti -per spirant you are just adding more toxins to your body which can be of course very harmful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love this. the smell stays all day, it's so fresh and clean smelling, i could even smell it still at night in bed. apart from the smell it's a great product at keeping sweat on your underarms at bay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by saromakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good, effective, lower chemical deodorant. Does not contain aluminum.
Very nice fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lolajames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the spray version and its the only deodorant that doesn't make my underarms itchy. But, I have to say, it doesn't work so well on hot days :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really nice, it's unisex but smells like aftershave. I don't care, I like it! It doesn't work that great all the time though, so I'm still on the quest for something better.