September 17, 2014 | 1600 users online

Deodorants - Bionsen - Stick Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Lovemygold2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the deodorant stick, spray and roll on all at the same time. The past 6 months I have been trying to limit the amount of chemicals I put into my body, especially my underarms. I have gone throughout many different brands, in particular I was looking to cut out all aluminium. This brand is aluminium free, so I thought I would give it a try.

The stick: smells pleasant, does not leave my underarms sticky nor do I have any residue,on account that this is not a cream formula but a thick gel type.(if that makes sense). Last a long time, I can still smell it after several hours, as for odour control it is so so. Given the recent spell of hot weather 90F on one day it did a fair job at helping wI odour.

The spray: smells pleasant, sprayed out a bit weird at first but I realised you have to give this a really good shake before spraying so you get a finer mist. Stung a bit when used (did not use this after hair removal either). Noted that the first ingredient listed on the spray is alcohol denat, maybe I am a tad sensitive to that.

The roll on: I don't normally buy roll on's for hygiene reasons. But as I like to try out everything in a brand to see which is the better or what makes them different I did buy this. It has similar scent to the two previously mentioned. Did not sting at all, too a while to dry! Had to do the lay on the bed with arms stretched out wait. I tend not to use this if I am getting ready for work...will use this on my days off.

In conclusion I think I will purchase the stick again. This deodorant will be best suited to fall and winter usage. It will do nothing for my wetness during this summer. Which I don't expect it to due to it not being an antiperspirant. Perspiration is a healthy natural process, but I don't want to be too wet or smelly. But as I would rather have wet than smell I will continue to use stick until I find something better (next time will be pit rock- keep an eye out for review & any updates for this review).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the teeny-tiny roll-on version. No aluminium so it won't keep you dry but it has a pleasant unisex fragrance. Once dry, it holds well in normal, indoor conditions. I used it on a warm day where I spent a couple of hours walking across fields and afterwards had huge wet patches under my arms. My fault for forgetting it's just a deodorant. I will re-purchase but it's a tad expensive for the tiny bottle you get so I'll look for a cheaper alternative. UPDATE: I'm not sure how it happened but now I've been using the Bionsen roll-on for a couple of weeks I seem to be perspiring less. I hate to admit I still use Mitchum on odd days when I know I'll be rushing around, but my body somehow seems to be adjusting to the Bionsen.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ilovepeterrabbit404

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally natural = yes for me
This product isn't meant to stop perspiration(sweating) its meant to stop the odour that comes with sweating. Sweating is a natural process that gets rid of your body's toxins so by using an anti -per spirant you are just adding more toxins to your body which can be of course very harmful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love this. the smell stays all day, it's so fresh and clean smelling, i could even smell it still at night in bed. apart from the smell it's a great product at keeping sweat on your underarms at bay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by saromakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good, effective, lower chemical deodorant. Does not contain aluminum.
Very nice fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lolajames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the spray version and its the only deodorant that doesn't make my underarms itchy. But, I have to say, it doesn't work so well on hot days :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really nice, it's unisex but smells like aftershave. I don't care, I like it! It doesn't work that great all the time though, so I'm still on the quest for something better.