Coastal Scents Hot Pot - M06

Price: $

Price: $

Great dupe for Mac's Signes, Sealed, also very slose in color to Mac's Suspicion and Graphology. :) Great texture too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Based solely on info from a few blog articles, I purchased M06 on the account that it was to be a dupe for MAC's discontinued e/s Signed, Sealed. Prior to this, I had no idea on the quality of CS's single e/s, so I was a bit weary and did not expect much. However, upon using e/s today, I gotta say I am very very impressed. The quality is equivalent to my better MAC shadows (smooth and blendable), and the pigmentation is perfect. The color is pretty much spot on to Signed, Sealed -- M06 is a maroon black, 70% black and 30% maroon (this is my personal estimate, just trying to give a better picture). I have dark brown eyes, and if an e/s pulls too black on me it's immediately noticeable as it dulls out my eyes..... M06 does not, it made my dark brown eyes pop. I am very satisfied with this e/s, so much that I made a purchase with CS for two more Hot Pots... love, and would repurchase!