Meow Cosmetics Del Sol Bronzer in Corona

4.5

on 12/22/2011 5:50:00 AM

I have this in "Sun Spot". It is super gorgeous. I love the picture on the container for some reason and I think I will need to buy the other 2 in this bronzer range as well because I love this so much. I am NC25 and in Meow I wear Naughty Manx. I have a lot of golden undertone and this bronzer seems to compliment my complexion really well. I agree with the reviewer below me, this definately reminds me of Brazil and also if you have seen the fererro rocher ad on TV where the gods drop a chocolate down to earth- the godesses in the ad have beautiful gold, glowing, radiant skin...this is exactly what the bronzer does! It acts as an amazing highlight when you use over your bronzer. Must have for summer days!

on 4/17/2010 2:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have a love affair with bronzers but most of them tend to be on the natural side. I was on Meow's site and placed my first order, this bronzer caught my eye because it looks so glam and dramatic! This is not for the faint of heart. Corona is recommended for those with "light" skin tones, and it makes a beautiful night time bronzer. It reminds me of those dipped in gold statues. A metallic gold with lots of glow. I wouldn't say shimmer, more of a super glowy~ To me this would be a Carnival in Brazil wearing a crazy costume and looking outrageously unnatural! Do love this though because it's quite beautiful.