October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Shampoo - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Kids Only Shampoo Mild Formula

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by truffles1

I bought this for my husband as it is entitled 'All Natural' - he has an allergy to synthetic fragrances and I thought that due to the title and the fact that it is for kids, that it would be good for him.
It in fact smells quite synthetic - a fruity smell that I can't recall smelling in nature.
I have contacted Jason about this, asking for clarification on what exactly the listed 'fragrance' ingredient is - both through their site and on Facebook, weeks and weeks ago - they have never got back to me with an answer through either avenue so I won't be buying this product again and will think twice about any of Jason's ingredient claims based on this experience.
Update, they did get back to their UK staff who passed on their avoiding-the-point and evasive message to me via Facebook - they get top perfumers to make the fragrance for them or something. No mention of 'natural' at all though...hmm....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Zara02

This shampoo is delightful. Makes the hair shiny, full, clean, and does not need a lot of product to work. I love the way it makes my daughter's hair feel and smell when bath time is done.
I use it for removing makeup, it is great product!

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vanillin, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.
*Certified Organic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I specifically picked a kid shampoo cuz i have dry curls that i need to be gentle and nice to. And although this is a very gentle shampoo i just have a hard time trying to work it thorough my hair. It just doesn't want to lather in my hair no matter how much i use and i feel like im not getting my hair clean w/ this. But i have a hard time getting shampoos to work w/ my hair in general so really its not the shampoos fault, my hair is just difficult lol. So now i just use this as a face wash which works just fine. Nice and gentle,lathers well on skin, doesn't sting my eyes, doesn't break me out or irritate my skin, takes off makeup very well and this stuff smells SOOOO GOOD. i really cant describe it though, its kinda a bubble gum/fruity smell. idk but it smells yummy. So ill continue to use this as a face wash cuz its a pretty good buy, you get 17.5 oz for like 5 bucks so you really cant beat that plus i was looking for a natural gel face cleanser anyways so this works perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

MY HG!!!! Thank you so much. It has triple use. It says "extra gentle" on the bottle and they mean it. I was told that baby shampoos are very PH balanced.

1. Baby/Kid Shampoo and body wash - used it on all my 3 kids as a shampoo and body wash. Tear free and very gentle. Smells great and mild. Great for cradle cap. Better than all other baby shampoos hands down.
---------

2. Facial cleanser- I have sensitive skin and mild acne. Would you believe this is the best facial cleanser I EVER came across. It has been incredible.MY HG!!!! It's a PH of 5.5 and is so extra-mild with botanicals to cleanse thoroughly. And I have tried many, many cleansers in my day. I lather up and use it 2x's a day for my face. If I have a lot of makeup on, I lather up and rinse twice. For a 2x's weekly rutine, I mix this with my other HG Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub. Or massage jojoba oil and wash off with this.

3. Adult Shampoo for color treated hair -This is a sulfate free shampoo. Sulfates are in most shampoos and removes the color dye. And only use enough to work up a small lather at the roots. All you really need is to clean your scalp. I have wayy/coarse/frizzy hair. So a deep deep conditioner is needed after.

Ingredients

Chamomile Extract, Purified Soft Water, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Aloe Vera Gel, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Extracts of Marigold, Comfrey, Arnica, St.John's Wort and Linden, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Decyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Glycerin, Soyamide MEA, Lauramide MEA, Babassuamidopropyl Betain, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Essential Oils & Fragrance of Orchid, Orange Blossom, Banana Beet Juice Anneto.