August 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Sunscreen - Nivea - Moisturizing Sun Lotion SPF 50+

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Never again! On application, this stung my sensitive face after about an hour. Not much redness though. Upon removal at end of day, broken capillaries either appeared or became more apparent. I'm moving on from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by AsmHaye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my 2nd bottle now. It's helped me through Dubai sun so what more can I say! Excellent protection for both UVA & UVB as already pointed out. Yes, it is very moisturizing so it's perfect for my dry skin though during humid weather I need to powder my face as well. I have a deep tan and this doesn't look whitish on my face like some tinted ones do. Am ordering my 3rd bottle now, can't live without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

So sticky, hard to absorb, and after this my leg so white, looks unnatural, can not use together with my fake tan, won't purchase again

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by marsmari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product - but ultimately I'm left feeling disappointed and I won't be repurchasing or finishing the bottle (disclaimer: I've only used this twice now).

Why? The answer is simple. Even though this sunscreen does the job and I don't tan at all -- the lotion is thick and doesn't seem to absorb, no matter how many times I rub it in. I'm then left with a white, shiny cast which does not look attractive on my light brown skin at all!!

I've tried other products and had no issues with this, so yes, I definitely won't be repurchasing...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by lucyfw

I really like this sunscreen for use on my body. It is thick but is easy to work into skin. I have fair skin which is extremely prone to burning. Having spent six weeks in 40 degrees weather in Spain so far, it has been a saviour for my skin. I am able to swim in the pool and not worry about burning because it is extremely water resistant. Of course you have to reapply when you come out of the pool but a little goes a long way with this product. I can really rely on Nivea sunscreens to protect my skin. They are one of the more expensive sunscreens on the High St but in my opinion well worth the price. One brilliant aspect for instance is their protection against both UVA and UVB rays- this is something that not all sunscreens can boast to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

I'm quite pale, so I usually burn quite easily, especially since I'm not used to the sun.However, this sun screen works wonders for me! It protects well for most of the day, I haven't got burned once while using this, and also, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling which other Nivea sun screens have in the past. Bad point: sometimes I find it shard to squeeze out of the bottle, it's quite thick

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by sonbah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I trust Nivea products, close my eyes and purchase them!

This is not the case for this lotion though... I paid a bomb for this lotion and was rather excited about it.

The texture is smooth and the fragrance is pleasant. BUT BUT BUT I turn TAN/ DARK on application which is not understandable. I have contacted Nivea regarding the same.. Haven't heard from them yet.

So I guess I'm just gonna drop the idea of using a sunscreen.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I haven't tried other sun blocks out there so I don't have anything to compare this too...however,

Its a lotion, but takes a lot of time to spread and work into skin and leaves me feeling sticky like it never intends to absorb.

When I use it,though I don't feel that hot burn from the sun especially while swimming in the sea with all that salt and all. But that's about it.

Since am not that impressed with it, won't repurchase.