November 26, 2014 | 1826 users online

Toners - Sana - Uroitaishi, The Moisture Ambassador! Moisture Mist

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by blueelf

This mist is one of the most hydrating mists I've ever tried! I've gone overboard before with 3 sprays on my face after my makeup is done, and that can make my face look shiny while it looked powdery before. Not for those with oily skin. For someone like myself with dry skin though it is a godsend as it imparts a dewy look as long as you do not over do the sprays. I use 2 sprays max, one on each side of the face. Any more than that and I start looking greasy (depending on what foundation I have on too). Just reordered another because it is just that good for my dry skin in this winter weather.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this together with my Sana Uruoitaishi Moisture Cream at City Super for less than HKD 100.

I use this Moisture Mist as a toning lotion after washing my face up and before putting on my Moisture Gel (moisturizer). Well.. It is a very, very light kind of toning lotion, which is very recommended if you have a sensitive skin. But for me, I don't like it because I would prefer something a little bit stronger than this one. Not too strong, but not light as well. I love this products from SANA because my skin doesn't have any surprising and violent reactions with this, not to mention the very, very cute packaging they have.

I remember one time, my mom asked some moisturizer because she ran out of hers and before opening the lid, she was looking at it. Probably, she was thinking, "Is this really a moisturizer?!" and even our helper at home thought that it was just a toy before. LOL! I would certainly repurchase the moisture gel because of its soft and buttery effect on my skin but not this moisture mist.