July 30, 2014 | 1744 users online

Toners - Dermalogica - AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by yoyo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very hydrate toner. So convenient just need to spray on to face and neck and use fingers to dap on. Feel fresh after used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Concord

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a lovely product! I recently bought my first full-sized bottle after going through two travel-sized 30 ml. bottles. I think it's very expensive, but I decided it was worth it. It's very hydrating with good soothing and antioxidant ingredients. The 'flash firming' effect (from green peas) is hardly a face lift but still does a little something, albeit temporarily. Your face is left with a lovely glow after a minute or two of mild stickiness.
The spray mechanism is very good, giving off a precise spray. If you want a quick moisture boost during the day you can hold the sprayer a bit further from your face, patting in any surplus wetness.
The smell from essential oils wonderful, not too strong and doesn't bother my skin at all.
I lke this so much I might replace Lauder's Advanced Night Repair with this spray, but I haven't decided yet.
Will most probably buy again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Its refreshing and smells nice, but nothing more. I don't see any real benefits from it nor does it hydrate, it did nothing to change the condition of my skin. Its way over priced for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Fifaki

You an tell the difference I makes when your dont use it! At least I feel my skin drier without it. Also, in the mornin, when I don't use a cleanser, I spray this on a couple of times and I am good to go to the mex step, moisturizing. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

You know, I really like the concept of this spray, and it does leave my skin feeling refreshed, but there's better out there. I spray my whole body after I shower and before I apply lotion. It's probably decent enough for reducing damage from pollutants, etc, but any improvement is negligible (certainly not enough to warrant the price). It smells nice enough, though. I'll use this bottle up, but I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought this facial mist was too heavily scented. As for the "flash-firming properties" of this product, my skin looked and felt pretty much the same as always. This product is also too expensive for something that basically just feels good. However, if you want to go a head and give this a try, I recommend buying the trial size first, which is still $10 for 1 oz.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by danaemaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by fizzybiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this Hydramist. I spritz it once on my face (twice if i need extra hydration) straight after i have applied my mineral make up and it really helps it settle into the skin. Very refreshing. The one thing i dont like about this product is the smell, but other than that it's great and i will be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsCatEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this in conjunction with the AGE Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser and Multivitamin Thermafoliant. I spritz my face with the Antioxidant Hydramist after cleansing with both, which I do every other day. The system together has done a great job evening out skin tone, shrinking pores, getting rid of white heads and blackheads as well as reducing the fine lines I do have. I find that using the system everyday isn't necessary for me and probably would be too harsh on my skin. I used to have acne scars are redness around my nose and forehead and this has helped reduce that dramatically. After cleansing, the toner adds moisture back to my skin which can often feel tight after a wash. The spray comes out more as a mist as well which is great. I will definitely be purchasing the system again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love how this makes my skin feel. its hydrating but doesn't add any weight to the skin because of the hylauronic acid. makes the skin feel plump and firm and adds a bit of moisture throughout the day. it can be spritzed on under and over moisturizer has a nice light scent to it. not a necessary product in my routine but definitely nice to have!