September 16, 2014 | 1807 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LilEdie

Mascaras are a tough one but this is my go to everyday mascara as I have very thin, short lashes so the fact that this volumizes and lengthens in a real plus for me since you can usually only find one or the other in a mascara. It makes my lashes look amazing!

I like the retro glam cat's eye look so this is a great mascara to enhance this look. I use the mascara in three coats on each eye only on the upper lashes so it really gives me the look of a light strip lash even though there are practically no lashes to work with there in the beginning.

There is minimal flaking, if any, but I have yet to find any mascara that doesn't flake at all, especially one that goes such a good job of building lashes where there are none. I would say that flaking or a raccoon eye look isn't really a problem for me, if ever.

I had to get used to the brush simple because I had never used one of those funny rubber brushes, only bristles, but it does the trick. I like that without being too careful you don't have to worry about the brush hitting your upper lid when you apply, ruining your liner or eye shadow. I wish the packaging was a little more streamlined to fit more in my makeup bag but it's doable.

The best overall mascara I've ever used for sure and I wear it every day with all kinds of looks. Very versatile. I use the Black Brown color as black tends to be a bit harsh for my taste in mascaras. A truly great mascara, easy to find and the price is right!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by toonnniiii

Ugh, worst mascara EVER!!! The brush is hard and rubbery, the mascara is wet and heavy, it clumps, doesn't separate the lashes AT ALL and it doesn't hold a curl. The only good thing about it was that it was very black, the the color suggested. BTW, I have long, between thick and thin lashes that grow straight.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by MommaToni

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on a mascara kick and this is the one that has become my favorite. The brush is amazing. My lashes look so full but naturally full. I constantly get asked what mascara am I using when I wear this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by tessy682

I have medium/ short lashes. I didn't have high expectations in the first place. When i put this on i didn't really see a difference in length. It did separate my lashes but other than that it didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with thin or shortish lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by TheMickster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara while I was waiting for my avon mascaras to come because it was on sale for $4.99 and the brush looked really nice.
I have long, curly, thin eyelashes that need volume and definition. This mascara gave me that.
I really love it! I must admit I didn't have high expectations but I was pleasantly surprised.
I played with it for a week to find out the best application method. I find it works best with dry time in between each coat. I usually apply 3 thin coats.
The end result is a lengthened, defined, volumized and clump free lash.
With the right application this mascara is freakin awesome!

I gave it 4 lippies because no mascara is perfect. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. In fact, it's the one I tend to reach for the most. It gives me great definition with zero clumps and it wears all day. It gives a little length, although it's not very volumizing. That's not a bad thing IMO; it makes it perfect for No Makeup or MFBB days.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely wonderful mascara. It goes on cleanly and smoothly, and doesn't seem to have the stickiness that mascaras usually do. The result is very natural-looking, subtly volumized and lengthened lashes. Upon a second application, it tends to get a little clumpy, so I just stick with one application. This leads to a less dramatic look than I would prefer, but the result of one application is so pleasant and noticeable that it still brightens up my whole face. This is hands down the best mascara I have found yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this when on holiday in NY. Pretty good mascara. Better than my MaxFactor Clump Defy but still not what I'm looking for. I'm a fan of dramatic false looking lashes. This mascara gives me decent volume but not enough length and it's hard to layer without clumping

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by iron_goddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this mascara. Maybe I'm used to a creamier formula. Or maybe I expected way too much. My main gripe about this is it does not hold the curl. The more I swipe it on my lashes, the straighter the curl gets as if its being weighed down by the formula. But the thing is, it has a pretty wet and noticeably lightweight formula unlike Maybelline and its goopier, chunkier contemporaries. What I do like about this is that the plastic bristles are the perfect delivery vehicle for the formula. They effectively comb through the lashes to adequately apply product. There is no snagging, tugging and pulling. I get a zen-like high when I apply this on my lashes. I just wish it kept them curled.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite mascara. I used to use Maybelline One by One but I found that the perfume in it irritated my eyes. After trying many different mascaras this one is my HG. It gives me beautiful, long lashes and lasts all day for me. It doesn't smudge and I find I only need 2-3 coats to make my lashes really pop. Best of all it's inexpensive!