Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

I use this everday to set my eye primer, highlight under the brow bone or to wear alone for a no makeup look. An incredible eyeshadow and it's a $1.00
I Love it!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use Wet 'n' Wild Brulee eye shadow every day and because it's so inexpensive, I purchase three or four little singles at a time. I love it so much and even give it to my friends and co-workers to try. It is a multi-purposed product. I use a light dusting of it to set my undereye concealer. I also use it in the corners of my eyes, under my eyebrow, above my eyebrow (lightly) and above my top lip. I hope to never to never be without this amazing yet very inexpensive product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Love love love this color! Super pigmented color can be worn alone to wake you up or mixed in to soften a shade I highly recommend this eye shadow you can use it for almost any look I even use it under my eyes to hide circles because I am very very fair but that's not to say this wouldn't be a lovely shade for other skin tones as well. Almost used it up completely

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE!!!! Such a nice creamy, nude color. I usually apply this all over my lid with an elf eye shadow brush and put mac phloof as my browbone highlight and use naked 2 in my crease as my everyday eye look. Brulee evens everything out and makes such a clean, smooth look. I also tend to use it as a base before I do other eye looks. I've repurchased countless times and will continue to do so. It's literally $1 so why wouldn't you?! I've been building my collection a lot and buying new palettes such as the Tarte Tartelette and have been trying to use some of those shades in place of brulee but regardless I will always have it in my stash!

I use this on my eyes every single day and I love it. I've gone through about 3 or 4 of these already and I will continue purchasing them. Plus at my drug store it's only $1

I just purchased this thanks to many glowing reviews, and the fact that this is widely accepted as a great dupe for mac's brule. I tried it for the first time today and it is as good as people say - it went on buttery smooth and covered up the visible vein I have in my left eyelid (I only have it on one side, so i really hate it - it is very important to me to get a good cover up for this and I am incredibly happy with brulee for this reason alone!). It looked great on, no creasing, totally matte, and lasted all day. I also used it on my browbone, and took it all the way in to highlight the inner corner. Since this shadow is matte and a good match for my skintone, it can also be a highlighter for the face, eg down the front of the nose, or as a cover up for skin blemishes. For 99 cents this is an awesome buy, and I will definitely be purchasing another when I finish it up, or if I lose it.

Such a great product for such a little price, absolutely love it! Have oily eyelids with visible veins so after applying creamy concealer as a base I use this shadow to set it with, makes my eyes looks brighter very naturally.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This is a perfect matte base color to lay down before applying any shadow, transition color, blending out lines, etc. Most of the time you can find this as cheap as .69 cents at Walgreens, but Fred Myers (kroger owned) have BOGO, Dollar Tree $1. I have two or three in my arsenal and I notice there was a slight variation in formula and color within the last year. But not much to moan about. I've tested high end matte shadows like UD, Lorac and feel this one does just as good job and competes in quality, but at a fraction of the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second single of this eye shadow. I am an nw20 and this eye shadow blends in with my skin tone so I use this single as a cover up. So when I have over blended and need to tone the eye shadow down I just blend this on top of the eye shadow that needs to be toned down. I also like mixing this eye shadow with those shades that are overly shimmery to help tone them down. The thing I use this eye shadow the most for is to pat this on my blemishes. I know it may not be the best but it is extremely pigmented and covers/sets any blemishes like a dream. For less than a dollar this is a very good eye shadow, highly recommend.

I love this color, very matte and pigmented, not powdery and stays on all dayx blends nice and looks so good with just some wineed liner