December 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

There's nothing more to say that everyone hasn't already. I love this shadow, and it's the perfect creamy all over "base" shadow for before I begin any of my eyeshadow steps. Perfect for my skintone, and I would assume for darker skintones it would be a lovely matte cream highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic color for blending out crease colors. I use this color every day. Use a little on your browbone and blend towards the crease. Makes a beautiful, soft effect. My HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by anicee74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shadow!
I bought this with the Panther (black) color, and was absolutely in love! The pigment is really nice, it goes on smooth, and I haven't noticed any fallout issues.

I am, almost exclusively, looking for matte colors, and it's hard to find good ones that don't cost the price of rent (ok, maybe there's a slight exaggeration happening there). These single shadows are only 99 cents!

The downside? Not nearly enough colors.We need more! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This 99 cent eyeshadow is amazing. I use it as a primer on my eyelids. It is matte, but allows any shadow I put over it to blend so much better. I have purchased a backup because I do not want to be without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by perfumejunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

How do you profess a love for an e/s. Well let me tell you this one is a "jewel." I have tried many brand from HE to DS and my stash is large and vast. I tried this one on a whim when they first came out and it performs like a diamond. I used this to prep my eyelids before I put on e/s to kind of blank out fine veins, and brighten up my eyes. I have even used it to set my concealer under my eye and it just "works." Recently Walgreens ran and 60 cent sale on certain items and I picked up back-ups of this little baby. I works as well maybe not better for me than MAC's vanilla e/s. Try the WnW e/s singles they don't disappoint. And the price point is outstanding.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does not do anything for me. Washes me out. Nice neutral color which turns boring on my lids. Glad it works for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have been looking for a replacement for mac vanilla and Blanc type e/s because I go through them quickly for my highlight under brow shade.....I haven't had the best exp. with wen n wild eyeshadows in the past but after hearing about this one I said why not its only 1$, well its now my holy grail highlight shade hit the pans 3 times! the packaging is so cheap and difficult to open I always end up messing my mani up with this crap packging however, easiest thing to do is just depot a whole bunch into a palette and have them readily accessible. I can look past the cheap packing because the product dose perform. I am a nc 20, I do wish the shade was a tad lighter but it works, I do have to use a primer with this it does not last as long as mac does but it does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow. I use it as a brow highlight. It is a beautiful matte cream color with good pigmentation and no chalkiness and all for $1! I remember Wet n' Wild eye shadows from 10 years ago and they were terrible. When someone told me to try these eye shadows again I was skeptical, but I love them. So glad I tried them again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by bobbywasagoodman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really good and really cheap. The only problem I have with it is that the cover broke on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

To me this was an ok shade. Nothing amazing. It is nice on the lid with a deeper color in the crease. I do not care for it on the brow bone as I think it looks powdery and slightly chalky.
For the price this is very good but once I finish mine I will not repurchase.