September 17, 2014 | 1937 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by goldmega21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product thinking that it would be a slight color correct but the tone of peach is too light and the "anti-dull" makes me look like am walking around with glitter on my face! Save your coins!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As a primer, you would think you would use all over your face, but as I learned from the first try that's not how this one works lol, otherwise your entire face comes off as rosey. The bottle dispenses a tiny amount of pink milky-like product that I apply on my face anywhere a foundation may mute/flatten any color to my face too much. So for me mostly my cheeks. I find that I may not necessarily need to use blush after using this primer. I wasn't too fond of the shimmer in it. This was an interesting product but I don't find it to be a necessity in my collection so I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Another face product from L'oreal that has Alcohol in it. After water it is the fourth ingredient. So this wouldn't be something to use at all.

Aside from that the primer/corrector I bought was in the light shade. It has micro-glitter in it and I put it very lightly on my face. The pink hue did not leave a stain on my skin but the glitter remained even after applying foundation. I don't want glitter on my face and I don't want alcohol on my skin. Total Fail!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmmm..Im also confused by the low lippies. I like this primer lots!
At first I was nervous about the shimmer, and how tinted it is, I have it in medium/deep, which is a deep orange, almost like burnt Sienna, but the shimmer does not shine through glitter like, and the color blends nicely. It does not leave an orange tint on my face, but a lovely glow, while offering pretty decent coverage for a primer. I also really like the control pump :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Ns23s

I'm really confused by the negative reviews as I think this product is amazing! It IS NOT to correct skin redness so it could explain why some reviews were negative because the expectation appeared to be that this product is to correct redness. The green bottle is!! This one is for dull skin that lost its natural glow and it also helps erase dark circles. I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by asmaatran

I love this product! Definitely not a primer but a great corrector. I have pretty dark circles, i dab a little bit as corrector under my eyes let it sit for a minute then dab some peach concealer then dab a small amount of light beige concealer and it works great on my fair-medium skin. U might wanna set it with powder.
I would definitly repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First: THIS IS NOT AN ALL OVER FACE PRIMER. It is neither a primer, nor for the entire face. It is very very tinted and though the consistency is runny at first I find it hard to blend it in. A little goes a long way as this is very pink. I will not re purchase just because this wasn't for me. I am very light skinned and no matter how little I use it's just too pink for me. I actually just swatched a little on my hand just now and it looks like I applied blush to it.... I know its ironic that I am complaining that a drugstore product is TOO tinted..lol but oh well, I will stick to lavender tinted brighteners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

I think the reason people give this a low rating because they dont know how to use it. This is meant as a brightener therefore you should use it sparingly and only in the places you need it. I use it under my eyes to conteract the dark bluish color. IF YOU USE TOO MUCH THEN YOU WILL BE PINK OR ORANGE.Overall it brightens nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by MissPenhallow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I just discovered it, and I'm a little afraid it has been discontinued. I don't know what I'll do without it :) It makes my skin glow in a natural, non-sparkly way. Definitely more of a highlighter than a primer. It seems to work best just on cheekbones, rather than all over the face. Love how it makes my skin look!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Avanti414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So far so good. My sister gave me this product because she didnt like it for some reason. I was kinda weirded out by a pinkish looking primer. I have it a try...as soon as I smoothed this on my face....it felt light...airy...breathable. Then I looked in the mirror and wow! My pores seemed smaller...and even my foundation took on a life of its own on top of this. I love this product and will be repurchasing. I am kinda considering letting go of my Loreal Studio Secrets primer..the one in the pot.

+++++UPDATE++++++++
I noticed that this product needs to be used with a light hand if ur gonna wear it alone...in the light u will en up looking pink and kinda powdery....so use a light hand...blend blend blend.
As far as letting go of my Loreal Studio Secrets Priner...the one in the pot...nah...I will keep that one as well.